Sorry, no itineraries matched your criteria.
- One of the most unique landscapes in the world, the dreamlike setting of the Uyuni salt flats cannot be missed. Take a four-wheel drive and arrive early in the morning to watch the sunrise over this awe-inspiring place.
- When visiting Lake Titicaca, be sure to visit the traditional Aymara villages along the lakeshore, and communities on the lake’s islands such as Isla de la Luna.
- Explore one of Bolivia’s most beautiful cities, Sucre, which has fabulous whitewashed architecture.
- From La Paz, you can trek the ancient Inca trails or take in the lunar landscapes of the Valley of the Moon.
- Add a dash of colour to your itinerary with a trip to Eduardo Avaroa national reserve, famous for its red and green lakes and flocks of pink flamingos.
Kachi Lodge is the only luxury eco lodge in the Bolivia's Uyuni Salt Flats, one of the world's most unique and breathtaking landscapes, at a height of 3,660 meters. The remote camp consists of a 6 white-domed luxury pods that resemble a space station and sit directly on the lunar-like landscape and overlook the Tunupa Volcano. Prov ...
Located in La Paz's upmarket Zona Sur, Casa Grande Suites is a contemporary all-suite hotel which is convenient for exploring the highlights of Bolivia's vibrant capital, as well as the spectacular Moon Valley formations and Inca ruins outside the centre.Boasting just 35 contemporary suites, Casa Grande Suites is one of the most luxu ...
Located on the shores of the majestic Salar de Uyuni, in that wonderful white desert that is painted in colors every sunset and every sunrise, and where the stars shine everywhere reflecting the greatness of the universe, there, in that unique and special natural space is found the unusual Palacio de Sal hotel, the first of its kind, ...
|Currency||Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)|
|Capital||La Paz, Sucre|
|Time Zone||GMT -4|
|Best time to go||Late June to early September. This is also when most local festivals take place.|