- Sanctuary Kusini Camp is perched on a kopje (rocky outcrop), closely located to the fantastic spectacle of the Great Migration. Beautifully-furnished ensuite tents include elevated verandas overlooking the breathtaking plains of the Serengeti. Each tent is appointed a butler, ready to attend to your every need.
- When guests are not relaxing in the comfort of their tents, they can head to the beautiful dining and sitting room area ― which boasts a small library and an elevated viewing-deck with spectacular vistas. Before tucking into sumptuous dinners, guests can enjoy refreshing sundowners atop a nearby kopje.
- The camp’s remote and private location is renowned for its fantastic game-viewing — twice-daily game drives are led by expert and knowledgeable guides.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The only permanent camp in the Serengeti’s remote south, Sanctuary Kusini has the privilege of overlooking predator-populated plains where game viewing is in high-definition. The main lodge is set around a cluster of spectacular kopjes — rocky outcrops — so at Sanctuary Kusini you don’t just have front-row seats for when the Great Migration passes through at full throttle, but you can ogle game congregating on these grassy plains all day long.