- A million and a half wildebeest and zebra can’t be wrong, and this camp never settles for less. This canvas home-from-home and its indomitable crew are on the move year-in, year-out from one sweet Serengeti site to another, guided by the mass movements of the wildebeest migration and their quest for ever greener grass. Along with it come our highly trained naturalist guides and all the trimmings of a classic safari.
- The migration-chasing camp consists of eight walk-in tents with private en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms have eco-flush toilets and bucket showers with hot and cold water provided on request. The rooms are lit by solar power.
- The main tent features a lounge, library, bar and dining area. Enjoy game drives with a private car and guide. Walking trips are available in some areas. This camp offers an authentic safari experience with home-cooked food and drinks at the camp fire.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Staying at the Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp has the huge advantage of being in the best possible location for game viewing all year round. The camp moves around the Serengeti to be in the optimum position for the wildebeest migration according to the time of year. Set up in a private campsite in a remote area of the Serengeti, the camp caters for a maximum of 12 guests at a time, ensuring a personal atmosphere. The large walk-in tents are dotted around the bush whilst the main dining tent is delightful with a large dining table inside and walls that can be opened up to the surrounding bush.
There is also a lovely fire pit under a spreading acacia tree, the perfect place to enjoy a pre- or post-dinner drink whilst swapping tales of your day’s game viewing. The tents are comfortably furnished and the en suite bathrooms have chemical toilets, washbasins and bucket showers (plenty of hot water is provided).