- Cavas Wine Lodge is an award-winning Relais & Chateaux property at the foot of the Andes in Argentina’s most famous wine growing region.
- Renowned for being one of the continent’s most luxurious wine lodges, Cavas Wine Lodge is set in a 60-acre vineyard in Lujan de Cuyo, south of Mendoza and surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, as well as being home to some of the most prestigious wineries in Argentina.
- Wonderfully private villas scattered among vineyards; here the refined meets the surreal in a mish-mash of untamed vines, exquisite service, sumptuous spa therapy and standout seasonal cuisine.
- Guests are encouraged to learn about the art of wine tasting so as to apply that knowledge to their wine tasting experiences in the area.
- There are just 18 spacious guest rooms and villas, each set amongst the lush vineyards for total privacy.
- Cavas Wine Lodge features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym with view of the Andes, a luxury spa featuring signature Wine Therapy treatments,.
- Utterly breathtaking location with views out towards the Andes.
- Exquisite food and sublime wines from the region.
- There are 25 wineries to visit close proximity to Cavas Wine Lodge.
- Guests can also enjoy a stroll in the vineyards, wine tasting, a private dinner in the wine cellar and delicious picnics.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Ride in between vineyards, right from your room door. take a pic nic & enjoy nature at its fullest.
Enjoy soft adventures at the Pre-Andes- 9000 feet- only half hour drive from Cavas Wine Lodge: zip lining, hikes, bike rides and white water rafting.
Visit the most boutique and personalized wineries. Over 25 top wineries are located around Cavas Wine Lodge for you to enjoy.
Cavas Wine Lodge is an award-winning Relais & Chateaux property at the foot of the Andes in Argentina’s most famous wine growing region, 30 minutes south of Mendoza and a superb place in which to experience the wonderful varietals of South America. Renowned for being one of the continent’s most luxurious wine lodges, Cavas Wine Lodge is set in a 60-acre vineyard in Lujan de Cuyo, south of Mendoza and surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, as well as being home to some of the most prestigious wineries in Argentina. The lodge prides itself on an understated elegance with discreet service, privacy and refined comfort, and features a private wine cellar stocked with Argentina’s finest labels (such as Felipe Rutini and Carlos Pulenta).
Guests are encouraged to learn about the art of wine tasting so as to apply that knowledge to their wine tasting experiences in the area. Cuisine is a major focus here and guests can expect a rotating menu of high quality, locally sourced and creative dishes that highlight Mendoza’s reputation for excellent food. A small but luxurious spa is located on site and boasts a variety of treatment options, and occasional entertainment is offered on site such as tango and piano performances. The idea here is to slow down and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and Cavas makes an excellent choice for couples or honeymooners as it offers such seclusion and a romantic setting.
Cavas Wine Lodge features fourteen Luxury Rooms and Corner Rooms, each measuring 970 sq foot and with stunning views of the vineyard. The lodge also has 4 stunning villas – two Vineyard Villas, a One Bedroom Villa and a 2 Bedroom Grand Villa featuring two suites, each with private bathroom.
Our 2 corner rooms are at the end of each vine corridor and enjoy extra privacy and views. 970 sq. feet of inside outside living space, self standing room, upstairs terrace with chill our mattress and wood burning fireplace.
970 sq ft of inside-outside living space. Self standing room, private with vineyards around it. Close to the main house 50 to 150 yards. Outdoor deck facing West, floor to ceiling window offering stunning views of the Andes.
Idyllic for couples and families with grown up children, the Grand Villa offers a wonderfully spacious and accommodating home away from home. This 3,500 square feet tranquil retreat offers a residential feel with the finest lodge amenities.
One Bedroom Villa
2800 sq. feet of inside-outside living space including a large 700 feet living room area. Stunning views of the Andes mountain from private terrace.
2200 sq. Feet of inside-outside living space, very private room, 250 feet away from main lodge. Living room is totally separated from MasterBed room.
With a strong emphasis on seasonal and organic cuisine, dishes are served beautifully among elegant surroundings. The picada plates must be mentioned and possibly alone justify a visit. Let’s not forget Mercedes, the wonderful sommelier who surprised me with a fruity Reisling that came into its own alongside sweetbreads, before proceeding to pair the rest of my dinner. Breakfasts provide a pretty start to the day with a flower-laden buffet piled high with fruit, cold meats and cheeses. The croissants are exquisite, as are the eggs florentine, if you can manage an à la carte dish.
Our dinner menu changes daily. Non residents are welcome for breakfast, lunch or dinner, reservations needed. Lunch is a la carte with a choice of 5 starters, 6 main courses and 4 desserts, including vegetarian options.
Cavas Wine Lodge features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym with view of the Andes, a luxury spa featuring signature Wine Therapy treatments, an extensive private wine cellar, bicycles for guest use, vineyards and a fantastic restaurant serving authentic Argentinean cuisine.
The Spa’s inspiring Moorish-Roman architecture reveals pools, baths and treatment areas unique in the wine country. Our treatments combines local products using the grape seed extracts. We offer variety of techniques to find the perfect experience according to your needs Mendoza´s herbs offers in our Spa lovely colours and perfums.
Full body experience and relaxation retreat is a week to reconnect with your body and mind. During this week we will offer you healthy food, meditation and yoga classes, luxury accomodation in Cavas Wine Lodge and a deep experience to awake your body and mind concious.