- Stylish riverside lodge on a large estancia that offers wildlife safaris in the Ibera wetlands, where caiman, capybara and monkeys roam. Views across the river from the rooms are tranquil, while the bird life, from the knock of woodpeckers to the rabble of parakeets, is noisy and colourful.
- Puerto Valle offers its guests exclusive access to the wildlife of the Ibera National Park, one of the most extensive wetlands in the world, in the largest conservation area in Argentina.
- The only luxury lodge in the Esteros del Iberá, an authentic Argentine ranch from 1868 located on the coast of the Paraná River where nature, history, high-end personalized service and an excellent regional gastronomic proposal come together to provide you with a unique experience.
- Located just 2 hours from Buenos Aires, it is the ideal destination to combine with the Iguazu Falls through the Ruins of San Ignacio Mini, easily connected to the hotel since they are 1.5 hours away.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A tour along the Beagle Channel is an invitation to see Ushuaia from a different viewpoint. We’ll set sail from Ushuaia’s commercial pier and cruise around Alicia Island. There, we’ll watch for seabirds like the steamer duck, sheldgoose, kelp gull, seagull, and snowy sheathbill. Near the Mary Ann and Les Eclaireus island we’ll observe South American sea lions and fur seals, as well as both imperial and rock shags. In addition to seeing the Les Eclaireus lighthouse, we’ll learn about the 1930 shipwreck of the SS Monte Cervantes.
There are many adventures for guests to embark on within the reserve, from tranquil nature walks exploring the rich biodiversity of the region to more active guided treks to the summits of Turbal and Cerro Alarkén.
Set sail from Ushuaia’s pier onward to Alicia Island. There, we’ll focus on birdwatching: the steamer duck, sheldgoose, kelp gull and seagulls, and the snowy sheathbill. We’ll visit the Les Eclaireus lighthouse before sailing on to Martillo Island where we’ll observe a colony of Magellanic penguins – and perhaps some Gentoo penguins as well!
Hop aboard the free shuttle to the city to indulge in some retail therapy at the “End of the World” in Ushuaia.
Considered by both local mountaineers and experts alike the best hike that Tierra del Fuego has to offer. On the ascent, we’ll encounter a variety of surroundings, including peat bogs, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, and the stunningly beautiful Laguna de los Témpanos, located at 725 meters above sea level at the base of the glacier. We’ll make our way there to explore its caves, crevasses, and moraines. Your efforts will be handsomely rewarded by the overall experience and the power of the landscape.
Puerto Valle occupies a remote spot on the banks of the Rio Parana, bordering the Ibera Wetlands, offering a peaceful location to relax and observe the fascinating wildlife living in Argentina’s largest protected conservation area. The estancia’s deep yellow, colonial manor house sits within 14 hectares of landscaped parkland and features a cosy library and elegant drawing room with large windows and balconies from which to look over the river. Two of the more traditionally designed rooms sit within the manor house, while eight contemporary-style riverside rooms take inspiration from mid-century Scandinavian design, each with its own private terrace.
All the activities offered by the estate relate to the river, estancia and the wetlands. Head out on a riverboat or kayak for a guided tour along the tranquil waterways reaching into the verdant Paranaense forest. The forest boasts more than fifty tree species per hectare, resulting in a rich ecosystem home to myriad birds and roaring howler monkeys. You may also wish to explore Laguna Valle by boat, where you may be lucky enough to encounter capybaras, marshland deer, neotropical otters and silently, lurking caimans. After a busy day of wildlife observation, take time out to relax by the pool or under the shady palapa.
117 rooms and 14 suites offer oversized windows with views of Beagle Channel, Ushuaia, and the Nature Reserve’s mountains and valleys. Accommodations feature contemporary décor and hardwood floors. The rooms at Arakur Ushuaia are decorated with contemporary design details and equipped with state-of-the-art comfort technology, which includes heating and lightning smart control systems.
The 66 guestrooms have panoramic bay views and 45 rooms overlooking the mountains and valleys. Elegantly decorated with contemporary design and equipped with the latest comfort technology.
20 rooms with panoramic views to the Beagle Channel and Ushuaia Bay, with two 1.40 metre double beds to enjoy with your family or friends. Elegantly decorated with contemporary design details and equipped with the latest comfort technology.
Triple rooms with northern views to the Andorra and Río Chico valleys. Elegantly decorated with contemporary design details and equipped with the latest comfort technology.
Senior Suites have two comfortable rooms which include a living room and bedroom.
At Arakur, the “Haute Cuisine” shines in a unique environment with an unparalleled view of the bay and the city, the Beable Channel, valleys, mountains, and the Vinciguerra Glacier. Expect a truly mouth-watering array of international and traditional menus at the first-class La Cravia restaurant or, for something lighter, head to the beautiful Lobby Bar or Pool Bar.
Typical flavors from Tierra del Fuego can be enjoyed “La Cravia” restaurant that offers Argentine and international meals to be ordered either from the menu or to be served at the buffet, with a capacity of 150 people. Argentine barbecue, spider crab, lamb and black hake are some of choices to enjoy together with incredible views from the city and the bay.
A piano bar with large windows that invites guests to enjoy drinks with Fuegian platters.
Located in the pool area, it offers snacks, natural fruit juices and drinks.
Having those who live nature intensely in mind, Arakur was desinged to enjoy multiple outings and activities.
- Paths which run through Cerro Alarkén nature reserve and its surroundings have their starting points at the doors of this Resort.
- Guided trekking circuits with different levels of difficulty: Turbal and Cerro Alarkén summit.
- Arroyo Grande meadows.
- Río Chico Waterfall and beaver lodges.
- Forest footpath. Ascent to Cortés Hill.
- Andorra Valley, Vinciguerra Glacier and Iceberg Lagoon.
- Wildlife watching within Reserva Natural Cerro Alarkén.
Spa & Pool
Unwind in one of the largest pools area in the region, with three different offerings: a 17 meter lap pool, an in-out relaxing pool with two sections of whirlpools, and a children’s pool, all with panoramic views. Water jets, hot tubs, kids’s pool, watersports. More than 300 sqm of water bodies resulting from rainfall and glacier melting; treated and heated for each particular use.
The fitness center, devoted to physical care, is equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym exercise machines.