- Without doubt this is a top resort in Mendoza to hole up in if you are serious about wine. Part hotel, part privately owned vineyard plots; super slick and über-modern with fabulous amenities, it has a state of the art winery, extravagant villas and killer Andes views.
- Located in the heart of Argentina’s premier wine growing region, just south of Mendoza, The Vines Resort & Spa is the ultimate retreat for food and wine lovers and outdoor adventurers. Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the Andes with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
- Surrounded by 1,500 acres of private vineyard estates, the resort features elegant modern architecture and expansive private villas – all with private decks with outdoor showers, soaking tubs, plunge pools and breathtaking views of the Andes Mountains.
- The excellent on-site restaurant uses the rustic, fiery cooking techniques of Argentina’s most lauded chef, and features seven outdoor fires where many of the meals are prepared.
- Taste hundreds of wines from the cellar, enjoy an elegant wine-paired meal in the vineyards, or participate in winemaking activities with a world class team.
- Swim in the heated outdoor pool or rest in a poolside cabana. Join a yoga session beside the pond. The Spa features a covered outdoor whirlpool and private garden, as well as vino-therapy treatments and massages.
- Create your own wine in a guided winemaking tour, or tour nearby vineyards. Horseback rise through the countryside or Manzano Historico mountains with Argentine gauchos. Fly-fish alongside locals in regional lakes, enjoy a tango performance, take a regional cooking class or savor an “asado” feast under the stars.
- Gauchos act as concierge, friend and driver for guests, ensuring their customer experience is both authentically Argentine and seamless.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Mendoza’s Uco Valley is a new frontier to explore and discover. With hundreds of wineries, limitless outdoor activities – including heli-skiing right from our resort – and 300 days of sunshine a year, the outer regions beckon through rugged mountains, sprawling countryside and flourishing vineyards.
Get your hands dirty during planting season, or harvest grapes in wine camp during our harvest season, or simply take a run through the vines on our 5K trail.
We believe in treating guests like old friends and go out of our way to make sure you experience the very best of our region, alongside locals. It’s our pride and our pleasure!
Gallop through the vineyards into the rugged countryside or in the mountains of nearby Manzano Historico, guided by authentic Argentine gauchos.
“Wine lovers can choose from many bespoke adventures including the chance to learn the art of winemaking alongside The Vines’ expert team, from harvesting and blending to tasting and bottling.” – Forbes.
The Vines of Mendoza is more than an extraordinary place. It’s a style of living and being. Rooted in the pleasures of making, drinking and sharing wine, The Vines immerses you in the delights of Argentine culture, rustic natural beauty and warm-hearted hospitality. We’re proud to be named to Travel & Leisure’s 2015 It List, Condé Nast’s 2014 Hot List, Robb Report’s Best of the Best 2014, and Elite Traveler’s Top 101 Hotel Suites. We’re nestled at the base of the majestic Andes in Mendoza’s prestigious Uco Valley. Sip the finest wines, explore the glorious terrain, or ride off into the sunset.
Stay at The Vines Resort & Spa and enjoy exemplary service in rustic luxury. Feast on the exquisite cuisine of famed chef, Francis Mallmann, and his signature open-flame cooking at Siete Fuegos. At the root of The Vines is our Private Vineyards, the vineyard ownership experience you’ve always dreamed about. Work side-by-side with world-renowned consulting winemaker Santiago Achaval and our expert team to make your custom small-batch wine. Jump in and get your hands dirty or leave the details to us. Along the way, we’ll share Argentina’s magic with you like only a local can.
The 22 villas are downright fabulous. Big and bold, everything screams luxury from the heavily cushion-laden beds and impressive music system, to the sumptuous fabrics tempered by the neutral colours. You could happily hole up in your villa for over a week thanks to modern kitchenettes complete with fridges packed with goodies and outdoor private patios with electric fire pits. Floor-to-ceiling windows add to the appeal and the spa-style bathrooms are a delight.
One Bedroom Villa
One Bedroom Villa 1003 SQF/93 SQM. Comfortably appointed with wood and stone, beautiful furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. Well-equipped modern kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling windows for plentiful natural light. Sweeping views of the Andes rising above 1500 acres of lush vineyards. Spa-inspired bathroom. Personal concierge services.
One Bedroom Deluxe Villa
One Bedroom Deluxe Villa 1979 SQF/ 184 SQM. Indoor wood burning fireplace. Comfortably appointed with wood and stone, beautiful furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. Well-equipped modern kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling windows for plentiful natural light. Sweeping views of the Andes rising above 1500 acres of lush vineyards. Spa-inspired bathroom. Personal concierge services.
Two Bedroom Deluxe Villa
Two Bedroom Deluxe Villa 253SQM 2724SQF. Main bedroom & separate smaller bedroom. Private terrace w/shower & fire pits.
Francis Mallmann, the country’s beloved super-celebrity chef, heads up the restaurant so you expect big things, and, in general, you get them – although in the past it has been a tad hit and miss. Recently however, dishes – which are exciting and extravagant takes on classic Argentine cuisine – have been astounding. The location is near perfect too: eating lunch gazing onto the Andes makes for a unforgettable dining. The ‘Siete Fuegos’ experience – Mallmann’s signature bold open flame cooking – is popular with guests, although it’s not on offer every night so do check when booking. Breakfast is hands down the best in the region with an extravagant buffet and an à la carte menu with eggs cooked every way imaginable.
Internationally acclaimed chef Francis Mallmann creates inspired regional dishes, showcasing Argentina’s famous beef. From our gardens and the surrounding land, we proudly bring you a natural bounty of local, seasonal ingredients paired with exceptional Argentine wines. From here, the culinary magic begins! Siete Fuegos, or “seven fires,” describes Francis Mallmann’s honed collection of open-flame cooking techniques, inspired by Argentine gauchos and European migrations, and refined through hundreds of years of history. Savor the rustic, fiery flavors of specialties like 9-hour slow-grilled rib eye, cast-iron baked salt-encrusted salmon, grilled seasonal fruits, and more, paired with award-winning boutique wines. We also have fabulous options for kosher guests (reserve in advance) as well as vegetarians and vegans. Dine indoors or out, or enjoy a front row seat in the open kitchen where you can watch our artisans of fire create impassioned Argentine fare.
The Bar and Cava
Wine and conversation are a natural pair, just like our Bar & Cava (wine cellar). Join us in this relaxing gathering place for friends and family, with plenty of cozy corners for two. From our Cava, we’ve built an extensive wine menu with hundreds of the best Argentine labels. Choosing can be a delightful dilemma, and our Sommelier will draw on their deep knowledge of wines from around the world to guide you. Our Sommelier has also created a menu of rotating wines by-the-glass to showcase local winemakers and offer guests intriguing tasting opportunities. To top it off, we feature a selection of wines crafted by our vineyard owners, which just might inspire the hidden winemaker within you!
Plethora of top-notch ones await, from fly fishing to exceptional horse riding, and yoga to wine blending, which was nothing short of brilliant. The spa and gym are both excellent.
Unwind in our temperature controlled pool or hot tub or relax in a poolside cabana with a full panorama of the Andes in front of you. Spend the day – our pool bar serves satisfying snacks throughout the day as well as refreshing cocktails and wine.
An adventure in invigoration and relaxation. This sub-terrain spa shares the rich soil of the vineyards, helping you to connect with nature and feel grounded. Relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and pamper yourself with luxurious hot stone and vinotherapy treatments. Find yourself floating through your workout above the vines in the fitness center with views of the towering Andes from our state-of-the-art treadmills, elliptical machines, and weight equipment. On the surrounding grounds, you will find lush vineyards to continue your rejuvenation experience throughout the property, with entirely private spaces for yoga, meditation and massage that offer a level of serenity unimaginable.
Breeze through your workout, floating above lush vineyards with inspiring views of the towering Andes. Our state-of-the-art 275 square meter gym features Life Fitness and Techno Gym treadmills, elliptical machines and weight equipment.
Work hard, play hard, or silently center yourself in the land of sun and wine. Whatever your pleasure, we have a fitness option to fit your desire.