- This new ten-room heritage hotel near Blenheim is well placed for touring the wineries and attractions of the Marlborough region, and set in delightful gardens with an outdoor pool and vineyard. Excellent food, elegant interiors and attentive service ensure a tranquil and satisfying stay.
- Nestled in 16 acres of park like gardens that run onto the renowned Marlborough vineyards, there is much to do onsite with a heated swimming pool, guest entertainment area, spa, a large outdoor fireplace to enjoy in the evenings, a spring feed creek, small lake to explore, a variety of walking trails and seating throughout the grounds where you can relax and soak in the peace and tranquillity.
- The Lodge is perfectly located within the world famous vineyards and is also just 20 minutes from the stunning Marlborough Sounds, three bodies of water offering endless outdoor and wildlife pursuits in the most spectacular setting imaginable.
- It is in the heart of the Marlborough Wine Trail, which lists 35 wineries, many with inviting restaurants. Explore the vineyards and learn about the art of blending wines at this country retreat. Marlborough is famous for its wine and delicious food, its a foodie’s heaven.
- Enjoy heli-adventure from helifishing, helihunting or a scenic flight over this beautiful landscape.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Marlborough is well known for its wines, gourmet cuisine, beautiful gardens, award winning olive oils and inspirational artists. Come and enjoy the wineries, breweries and attractions of the Marlborough wine region.
Explore the picturesque Queen Charlotte Track on a privately guided hike from Ship Cove to Endeavour Inlet, passing stunning native foliage and extensive views of the Marlborough Sounds.
Discover the truly exceptional natural beauty of the Abel Tasman National Park and the rugged peaks of the Kahurangi National Park with a private cruise, 45-minute helicopter flight and lunch on the beach.
Enjoy a foodie experience like no other as you set sail on the Seafood Odyssea Cruise. Sample the best of Marlborough’s seafood paired with some delicious regional wine. You will cruise past a salmon farm and learn about the local fishing industry.
The Marlborough Sounds is made up of four distinctively different Sounds – Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru, Pelorus, and Mahau – the winding waterways and sheltered bays and the abundance of marine life and native flora make for great cruising whichever way you choose.
New Zealand’s best dolphin swimming experience can be found in the shimmering, flat waters of the scenic Marlborough Sounds. Swimming with wild dolphins is a genuine bucket list activity.
Excellent fly fishing can be had in the Marlborough region in the Wairau River which is a wide braided river with more than 140 klms of untamed fishing heaven in the upper and lower reaches.
Giant Sperm Whales are the stars of the show along the Kaikoura coast and are year-round residents. May – August is the time of year to go looking for whales in the Cook Strait as it is the annual migration of the Baleen Species of Whales.
The Marlborough Lodge, at the top of South Island, one of NZ’s newest luxury lodges, serves as an ideal base to explore the dramatic and rich landscape of the region. Ten luxury suites, spacious lounging areas and a restaurant, the former Victorian convent (circa 1901) has been beautifully restored. Paying homage to its history by highlighting some of the historic elements of the original building and combining those with a modern décor created an eclectic mix, which is warm, inviting and the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Nestled in 16 acres of park like gardens that run onto the renowned Marlborough vineyards, there is much to do onsite with a heated swimming pool, guest entertainment area, spa, a large outdoor fireplace to enjoy in the evenings, a spring feed creek, small lake to explore, a variety of walking trails and seating throughout the grounds where you can relax and soak in the peace and tranquillity. The Lodge is perfectly located within the world famous vineyards and is also just 20 minutes from the stunning Marlborough Sounds, three bodies of water (the Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sounds) offering endless outdoor and wildlife pursuits in the most spectacular setting imaginable.
There are 10 elegant suites at The Marlborough Lodge, spread over two floors. Each is tastefully appointed mixing contemporary style with the beautiful period features of the property.
Located on the first floor, the Premium Suite is elegantly furnished and features a King sized-bed or twin share as well as a private en suite.
The Lodge Suite is located on the ground floor and benefits from verandah access. With a King-size bed or twin share complete with private en suite, it’s got ample space and is modern in style.
Lodge Suite (First Floor)
For those who wish for views overlooking the beautiful Marlborough countryside, the Lodge Suites located on the first floor are perfect. With balcony access, enjoy the views with a glass of wine. The Lodge Suite comes complete with King-size bed or twin share and an immaculate private en suite.
Along with plenty of foodie experiences, The Marlborough Lodge’s team of chefs can cook up a delicious array of delectable food for you to enjoy. Start the day with a continental or cooked breakfast and later enjoy canapés in front of the outdoor fire before a lodge-style dinner paired with fine wines from throughout Marlborough and the rest of New Zealand. The estate has 16 acres of gardens to explore including a vegetable garden full of home grown produce used to cook your food.
Our Harvest restaurant is open to the public for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Sunday. Enjoy the fresh, seasonal, local menu in warm comfortable surrounds at our luxury lodge. Choose from an exciting a la carte menu which is perfect to mix and match.
Guests can enjoy a number of wine tours, cruises along the Marlborough Sounds, or even explore Marlborough from the skies with a heli-adventure. Back at the lodge, take a dip in the outdoor heated pool, explore the 16 acres of gardens, get lost in the vineyards or enjoy a game of tennis on one of the six grass courts at the Rapaura Tennis Club just next door.
Enjoy our outdoor heated swimming pool. Relax and soak up the Marlborough sunshine poolside or work up an appetite with some lengths. The poolhouse offers changing facilities.
Located among vineyards you’ll enjoy the scenery and course challenge when you play at Marlborough Golf Course, Fairhall, Blenheim – the region’s premier course.