- The most impressive accommodations in the South Pacific, combined with a distinctive interpretation of personalized service, elevate The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort to a new level of splendor with effortless elegance.
- Located on a secluded islet edged by powdery sands, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort offers a quintessential South Pacific getaway featuring some of the largest overwater villas in the region.
- Experience gracious island living in the tranquility of a private villa, beautifully appointed and surrounded by azure waters and lush gardens. Whatever the request, St. Regis Butler Service is available any time, day or night.
- Thatched-roofed villas offer terraces with outdoor showers, gazebos, and butler service. Select villas offer overwater glass-panel floors, private pools or whirlpools, multiple bedrooms, beachfront access, private gardens.
- The resort’s signature restaurant, Lagoon by Jean-Georges, features a sophisticated blend of French and Asian cuisine. Bam Boo offers traditional Asian cuisine in a casual setting, while Far Niente Ristorante specializes in Italian fare. Te Pahu offers an open-air Polynesian breakfast buffet. Enjoy a light bite and a bespoke cocktail at Aparima Bar.
- Cool off in one of the resort’s two outdoor pools. Miri Miri Spa by Clarins offers treatments such as body scrubs, massages, and facials. In-suite massage is also available.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Lagoon and/or ocean. Bora Diving Center.
Lagoon tour. Lagoon Service.
Lagoon tour. Maitai Tours.
Island tour. Natura Discovery.
Lagoon tour. Tanoa.
Lagoon tour. Vitamine Sea.
Stay in the largest overwater villas in the South Pacific, starting at 1,550 square feet, and revel in the turquoise blue waters visible from the glass panels. For ultimate privacy, reserve a secluded beach villa surrounded by palms trees. No request will be too small or unattainable for our Butlers, the Signature St. Regis service available 24-hours a day. Sail around the island’s azure waters, or dive under to meet black tip reef sharks and rays up close. After your island adventure, swim in our Lagoonarium, workout in the fitness center, or unwind with a spa treatment. Order a cocktail at the swim-up bar, or sample international and Polynesian-inspired cuisine at our four restaurants. Our resort offers an awe-inspiring backdrop for destination weddings, honeymoons and company retreats.
Embark on a culinary tour of the world at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort. With 4 outstanding restaurants and a cocktail bar by the beach, our resort serves a wealth of culinary delights from modernized French Polynesian fare to authentic Italian dishes. Situated on its own private island in the resort’s Lagoonarium, the 13,000 sf Miri Miri Spa boasts breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu from its beach. Polynesian and Asian Touch treatments are offered in five private rooms. The day spa features ladies’ and gentlemen’s changing areas with saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzi, as well as a shared relaxation room. Play tennis or petanque. Snorkel or scuba dive the incredible reef system. Visit the Bora Bora Turtle Centre. Take the Tohora Bora Bora whale-watching tour. Explore the resort’s Lagoonarium, an underwater sanctuary filled with tropical fish.
Welcome to the South Pacific’s most spacious overwater villas and suites. Belonging to The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, these lavish accommodations provide tropical sanctuaries, caressed by the ocean breezes and featuring breathtaking views of this exotic paradise. Outfitted with tropical-inspired decor, our bungalow-style suites boast contemporary amenities including 42-inch plasma TVs, surround sound systems, a fully stocked mini-bar, an espresso machine and high-speed Wi-Fi. For anything else your heart desires, the acclaimed St. Regis Butler Service is ready to assist you.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Sofa bed, Oceanfront, Garden level, Private pool.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Lagoon view, Large Lagoon access, Private pool.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Lagoon view, Lagoon access.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Island view, Lagoon access.
Deluxe Overwater Otemanu
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Mt. Otemanu view, Mountain view.
Premier Overwater Otemanu
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Sofa bed, Mt. Otemanu view, Mountain view.
Royal Overwater Otemanu
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Mt. Otemanu view, Mountain view, Lagoon access.
Royal Overwater Otemanu
2 Bedroom Villa, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King, Bathrooms: 2.
2 Bedroom Villa, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Oceanfront.
Estate, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King, Bedroom 3: 1 King, Bathrooms: 4.
Embark on a culinary tour of the world at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort. With four outstanding restaurants and a cocktail bar by the beach, our resort serves a wealth of culinary delights from modernized French Polynesian fare to authentic Italian dishes. All our upscale offerings are crafted from fresh, island-sourced ingredients to honor the bounty of Bora Bora’s natural landscape, as you dine in our breathtaking locales. To celebrate a special occasion or share a romantic evening, inquire with the concierge about our candlelit dinners, held in beautiful, secluded settings. If you’re craving a treat after the restaurants close, simply order from our 24-hour room service menus for in-villa dining. From scenic dinners over the water to sipping cool beverages in the tropical sunshine, guests revel in our magical venues for gathering, eating and socializing.
Lagoon Restaurant By Jean-Georges
Suspended over water, Lagoon features breathtaking sunset views of Mount Otemanu and crystal-clear waters. Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s menu offers the finest gastronomic experience in all of French Polynesia.
Far Niente Ristorante
Honoring the traditions of Italian cuisine, Far Niente Ristorante presents a flavorful selection of dishes comprising Italy’s distinctive produce, subtly complemented by the sommelier’s choice of regional wines.
Accented by evocative drums, Te Pahu is a contemporary reflection of Polynesian tradition. An extensive American breakfast buffet is offered amid open-sided architecture supported by sculpted columns, facing the white-sand beach and sparkling lagoon.
Open for lunch and dinner.
Bam Boo Restaurant
Open for dinner.
Situated on its own private island in the resort’s Lagoonarium, the 13,000-square-foot Miri Miri Spa boasts breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu from its beach. Polynesian and Asian Touch treatments are offered in five private rooms. The day spa features ladies’ and gentlemen’s changing areas with saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzi, as well as a shared relaxation room. Our state-of-the-art fitness center, fully equipped by Technogym and open 24 hours, is located next to the tennis court and overlooks the Lagoonarium.
Experience total revitalization at Miri Miri Spa. Occupying its own island in the middle of a private lagoon at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, this unique 13,000-square-foot spa is a haven of sun-dappled serenity, where peace and rejuvenation go hand-in-hand. Its secluded beach, facing the majestic Mount Otemanu, is the perfect place to spend a day in calm contemplation.
Enjoy a selection of Polynesian and Asian Touch treatments in one of our five treatment rooms, and relax in our Relaxation Room which offers views of our gorgeous private lagoonarium. We offer an enhanced spa experience at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, using therapeutic treatment methods and products created from sophisticated plant science.
Hours: 24 Hours, 7 days a week.