- Set in the stunning high countryside of Queensland, Spicers Peak Lodge is a luxurious wilderness retreat within easy reach of Brisbane. Set on a mountain top in the Scenic Rim region, the striking building has been designed to make the most of its lofty position with high ceilings and windows galore.
- Some of its lodges and suites have fireplaces and spas, but all have mesmerising views. With an infinity pool, spa and cosy fire-lit lounge too, it’s the perfect place to retreat to after exploring the rugged region.
- In keeping with this mountain setting, the décor relies on high ceilings, fireplaces, rich timber fittings and warm colours.
- You could go for a swim in the infinity pool or play tennis but after all that mountain air, you’ll most likely want to sit back, order a cocktail and enjoy the unending views.
- Spicer’s Peak is all about fine food, complemented by delicious wines, stylish accommodation and calming yet splendid views.
- Go bush walking in the national parks and reserves, or wine tasting among the 40 vineyards in the surrounding area.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Spicers Scenic Rim Trail is an all-inclusive luxury guided walking experience 1.5 hours from Brisbane, it’s also Queensland’s only addition to the Great Walks of Australia collection. If you are inspired by an active holiday in a place of incredible beauty, along with unique & exclusive accommodation, great food & wine & world class guides, the Spicers Scenic Rim Trail is the perfect choice.
Perched atop a mountain on 8,000 acres in Queensland high country, enveloped by the World Heritage listed Main Range National Park and the Great Dividing Range, Spicers Peak Lodge offers an exclusive, intimate Australian wilderness lodge experience. The Lodge sits 1,100 metres above sea level with views across to the surrounding peaks. From untouched rainforest and rugged mountain escarpments to the pristine backdrop of World Heritage Listed national park and ancient volcanic regions, there is no shortage of unspoiled wilderness to experience and admire. Offering a unique blend of luxury accommodation and fine dining, Spicers Peak Lodge is a unique destination at the heart of Queensland’s lush hinterland landscapes.
Taking inspiration from the pristine high country setting, the lodge has been created with its natural environment in mind. Warm, muted colours have been incorporated in the interior design to echo the natural materials of stone, timber, tin and glass on the outside. Suites are spacious and comfortable and set within the main lodge, some with stone fireplaces for chillier winter evenings. Separate from the main lodge are two new Private Lodges which provide a home away from home whilst enjoying the full use of the main lodge’s facilities. Situated on the edge of the escarpment with expansive views of Spicers Gap and the valleys beyond and cocooned in tranquil isolation. All meals and beverages, including the nightly degustation dinner menu, are included at Spicers Peak Lodge. Inspired by the fresh, seasonal, local produce and regional wines of the Scenic Rim and Granite Belt, menus at The Peak restaurant deliver the ‘best of Australia on a plate’.
There is a choice of three types of accommodation – Lodge Suites and Lodge Spa Suites located in the main lodge, and two separate one bedroom and two bedroom Private Lodges situated 400 metres from the main lodge on the edge of the escarpment.
The beautiful suites boast marble bathrooms, king size beds, a Nespresso coffee machine, mini bar and complimentary WI-FI access. Five of the seven suites also feature stone fireplaces. Additional room facilities include luxurious linens, LED TV, plush robes and slippers, Appelles bathroom amenities, as well as a reading nook and work station.
Lodge Spa Suites
The three Spa Suites feature fireplaces, spa baths, mini bar, king size beds, Nespresso machine and LED TVs. Additional facilities include open bluestone fireplaces, marble bathrooms, plush robes and slippers, reading nook and work station, as well as a personal veranda.
One Bedroom Private Lodge
Ideal for guests who want to enjoy a more private, luxury getaway while still having access to full use of the main lodge’s facilities. The local rock wallabies are known for making a daily visit to the private lodge and sometimes even sleeping on the outdoor lounge. Lodge facilities include large private living and bedroom space, luxurious king size bed, two bathrooms, wood fueled fireplace, private outdoor infinity spa, mini bar, LED TV with DVD player and Foxtel, undercover carport, dining seating and outdoor chaise lounge.
Two Bedroom Private Lodge
The epitome of privacy and luxury, including outdoor infinity spa with views over Spicers Gap, two private bedrooms with king size beds and en suites, mini bar, Nespresso machine and a beautiful wood burning fireplace. The local rock wallabies are also known for making a daily visit to the private lodge. Lodge facilities include large private living and bedroom space, plush robes and slippers, luxurious Appelles bathroom amenities, LED TV with DVD player and Foxtel, undercover carport, dining seating and outdoor chaise lounges.
Located in the main lodge with stunning views over Spicers Gap plateau, Spicers Peak Lodge Restaurant is contemporary Australian in style and prides itself on using premium local ingredients to create eclectic and ever-changing menus that consistently surprise and delight.
Inspired by the fresh, seasonal, local produce and regional wines of the Scenic Rim and Granite Belt, the contemporary Australian a la carte menu delivers a culinary taste sensation.
Explore one of dozens of bushwalks and mountain bike trails, enjoy a game of pool on the table on the mezzanine level above the lounge, grab a book from the library for a leisurely read by the fire in the lounge or take a dip in the pool and enjoy a glass of bubbles sitting in the spa after a long day of walking.
Massages and beauty treatments are very popular in the spa, after a long day’s hiking or mountain biking through the hinterland scenery.