- The Hotel Bristol Vienna, A Luxury Collection Hotel, is located in the heart of the city adjacent to the Vienna State Opera and in close proximity to all major sights. First opened in 1892, Hotel Bristol has welcomed guests for more than 125 years. Today, the hotel offers Old World elegance and modern conveniences, with access to the city’s history, culture, and sightseeing.
- The Bristol – an art deco gem – serves as a living example of Viennese charm and personalized service. 150 exclusive rooms and 24 unique suites feel like turn-of-the-century apartments and offer spectacular views of the city. Rooms feature opulent décor and marble bathrooms. Select suites include separate dining areas, private libraries, antique art and furnishings, whirlpool bathtubs, saunas, and fitness equipment.
- The restaurant Bristol Lounge offers all-day dining and enchants guests with its stylish elegance and tasteful decor; in cold weather a fire crackles in the large fireplace. The Bristol Bar is the first American Bar in Vienna and offers an exclusive ambiance for exquisite cocktails and cognacs.
- Explore the coffeehouses and world-famous museums within walking distance of the hotel. Stroll through Prater Park, a historic hunting ground. Take in an opera performance across the street. View the city’s diverse architecture, from St. Stephen’s Cathedral to St. Charles’ Church.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Hotel Bristol Vienna, A Luxury Collection Hotel, is located in the heart of the city adjacent to the Vienna State Opera and in close proximity to all major sights. The Bristol – an art deco gem – has been one of Vienna’s prime addresses ever since 1892 and serves as a living example of Viennese charm and personalized service. 150 exclusive rooms and 24 unique suites feel like turn-of-the-century apartments and offer spectacular views of the city. The restaurant Bristol Lounge offers all-day dining and enchants guests with its stylish elegance and tasteful decor; in cold weather a fire crackles in the large fireplace. The Bristol Bar is the first American Bar in Vienna and offers an exclusive ambiance for exquisite cocktails and cognacs.
Hotel Bristol’s charming salons highlight the hotel’s rich history in elegant combination with state-of-the-art technology. Six magnificent rooms accommodating 10 to 200 people offer the perfect setting for events of all kinds. Discover this delightful Viennese hotel with an unparalleled location right next to the opera house and amidst the city’s buzzing restaurants, cafés and elegant shops. Throughout the hotel you can discover its intimate links with opera, from the stunning Opera Suite to the Bristol Bar. The hotel is simply steeped in the history of the Austrian capital. The Hotel Bristol is an ideal destination for guests seeking an authentic Viennese experience and social atmosphere. For more than 125 years the hotel has served as a living example of Viennese charm and is famous for its personalized service.
The Bristol Suites are designed in the luxurious Art Deco style by the renowned designer Pierre Yves Rochon. The 5 star hotel’s two imposing round towers are home to sleeping chambers unlike any found elsewhere in the world. Enjoy the far-reaching view from the roof terraces and go to bed beneath the hand-painted starry ceiling of the tower suite. The famous Prince of Wales Suite offers our guests pure hotel luxury with a living room, library, study and private sauna.
Hotel Bristol offers you the best views in town. Rooms with views of the Vienna State Opera are named after leading directors and lend the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent backdrop of the opera house. Opened in 1892, the 5 star hotel in Vienna still serves as a living example of Viennese charm and its famed personalized service. Valuable fin de siècle antiques combine harmoniously with modern comforts to turn these luxurious hotel rooms in Vienna into urban retreats right in the middle of the city’s business hub.
Classic Single Room
Guest room, 1 Twin/Single Bed(s), Courtyard view.
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Bed(s).
Guest room, 1 King, City view.
Classic Opera View
Guest room, 1 King, Opera view.
Guest room, King or 2 Twin/Single Bed(s).
Deluxe Opera View
Guest room, 1 King or Twin/Single Bed(s), Opera view.
Guest room, 1 King.
Penthouse Junior Suite
Junior Suite, 1 King, City view, Terrace level, Balcony.
1 Bedroom Penthouse Suite
1 King, Opera view, Terrace level, Balcony.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Opera view.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King.
Prince Of Wales Suite
1 Bedroom Presidential Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 1.5, Opera view, Balcony.
Visit one of the most luxurious restaurants in Vienna: the Bristol Lounge offers all-day dining and delights guests with its stylish elegance and tasteful décor. In cold weather a fire crackles in the large fireplace, and travellers and visitors to Vienna alike can unwind in the exclusive atmosphere of this secluded retreat. Enjoy superb hospitality over a leisurely breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, and let us treat you to the culinary delicacies that Richard Strauss, Gustav Mahler and Enrico Caruso also enjoyed. The list of famous guests at the Hotel Bristol and the oldest American bar in Vienna is as long and as legendary as its cocktails.
Traditional Austrian recipes and international classics mingle with innovative interpretations and signature dishes from Head Chef René Molnar and his dedicated team.
Enjoy traditional Viennese specialties in this elegant restaurant! Live piano music plays in the evenings and in the summer, windows of the conservatory are folded away to make a large open terrace.
The fitness studio offers superb views and is the highlight of the Hotel Bristol in Vienna for all our athletic guests. There is no better way to start your day than with cross-training on the step machine with a glorious view of the Vienna State Opera. Refresh and rejuvenate yourself in our hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Hours: 24 Hours, 7 days a week.