- The grandest of grand hotels, originally built in 1863 as one of the palaces lining the new Ringstrasse for Prince von Württemberg. The Imperial Café claims the best Wiener Schnitzel in the city.
- The Hotel Imperial has been welcoming members of royal families, politicians and other international opinion leaders ever since it opened in 1873 as the first luxury hotel in Vienna.
- Just as in bygone days, the Imperial Hotel in Vienna offers supreme luxury and a memorable historic setting for official state visits, international conferences, diplomatic meetings and glittering social occasions. Top celebrities and royal families have all passed through our legendary revolving door. And of course we also offer butler service – a memorable experience, Viennese charm included!
- 138 rooms and suites appointed with original paintings, antiques, stucco ceilings and fine fabrics will meet your highest expectations. The lavish décor and valuable art treasures blend harmoniously with the co-ordinated interior.
- Enjoy haute cuisine in our hotel in Vienna at our Restaurant OPUS or traditional Austrian cuisine at our Café Imperial Wien. The 1873-HalleNsalon invites guests to unwind in its cosy ambience and attend our regular concerts there.
- The unique location of the Hotel Imperial on Vienna’s famous Ringstrasse, right next to the Musikverein, provides an ideal base from which to explore the imperial city with all its magnificent sights.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Home to such iconic classical composers as Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert and Strauss, Vienna boasts more than 50 theaters and opera houses. The Vienna waltz originated here and its centuries-old spirit still permeates the city’s dancehalls. Our expert concierge and butlers attend to all wishes and desires before they are expressed, such as having a hand-ironed newspaper delivered bedside with morning tea. Tastefully furnished with precious, authentic antiques, walls cocooned in jewel-toned silk, and bathrooms made of marble, our 76 rooms and 62 suites blend the timeless elegance of 19th Century Vienna with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities.
Become a prince or a princess once in a lifetime – at Hotel Imperial Vienna, your dream can become a luxurious stay! Just as in bygone days, the Imperial Hotel in Vienna offers supreme luxury and a memorable historic setting for official state visits, international conferences, diplomatic meetings and glittering social occasions. Top celebrities, monarchs and members of royal families have all passed through our legendary revolving door. And of course we also offer butler service – a memorable experience, Viennese charm included! Catering to your individual wishes is our top priority, whether at the Café Imperial Wien, the exclusive Restaurant OPUS, or in our elegant banquet rooms, magnificent halls or suites. The magnificent 1873-HalleNsalon with its attractive bar is the hotel’s centerpiece. Today concerts and lavish celebrations are held where horse-drawn carriages once entered the palace in imperial times.
Guest room, 1 King.
Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s).
Guest room, 1 King, High floor.
1 King, City view, Top floor, Balcony.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King.
Bi-level Suite, 1 King, City view, Top floor, Balcony.
1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, City view.
1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, City view.
Cafe Imperial Wien
Not at home, and yet not outdoors – the essence of a visit to a true Vienna café. Many literary masterpieces have been written by great authors at the Café Imperial Wien, but every guest is nevertheless special. Tradition is not only alive here, but also – as the exquisite aroma of coffee reveals – continually being enhanced. Both local residents and international guests meet here for lunch, dinner or Viennese coffee specialities. Every moment spent here becomes a highlight of your day. The beautifully restored Café Imperial Wien is a historical landmark that serves Viennese culinary classics ranging from the delicious Tafelspitz and fluffy Kaiserschmarrn to arguably the best Wiener Schnitzel in town.
At the Restaurant OPUS, architect Josef Hoffmann’s landmark Viennese 1930s style blends in perfect harmony with contemporary modernity. The exquisitely restored furniture arranged in this historic setting almost seems to melt into the elaborate wooden-panelled walls, while exquisite fabrics add a nuance of pleasant colours to the scene. Guests select mouth-watering delicacies and fine wines from a beautifully designed menu, and experience enchanting evenings amidst imperial splendour.
Light variations of Austrian cuisine merge exquisitely with current global trends, all served in modern interpretations of superb design and taste. Prepared with premium regional products, exceptional creativity and aesthetic skill, each meal is transformed into a unique, delectable experience, be it lobster, turbot or pigeon. The culinary expertise of Werner Pichlmaier, the sous chef responsible for our restaurant’s innovative new direction and quality, reigns supreme.
The magnificent 1873-HalleNsalon with its attractive bar is the hotel’s centerpiece.
Our state-of-the-art fitness and health studio is magnificently located on the roof of the Hotel Imperial.
Hours: 24 Hours, 7 days a week.