- A landmark property is underway to restore and revitalise an ancient listed monastery. The interior design preserves the original while indulging in sumptuous finishes. Spread across a 20,000sqm site, this highly anticipated luxury retreat brings together a sense of history with contemporary sensibilities – turning experiences into memories.
- Imbued with a laid-back spirit, it’s a destination with extraordinary fine dining, honest Belgian cuisine, a ground-breaking spa, conference hub, wedding venue, hotspot for celebrations and the ultimate in luxury and lifestyle shopping – but most of all: it’s the Botanic Sanctuary.
- The 108 rooms and suites – each one unique – reflect the historic style and significance of the complex.
- Belgium’s leading destination is a pioneering spa where botanical wellbeing is central. The monastic heritage impacts the holistic spa concept focusing on naturopathy, phytotherapy, traditional European medicine and ancient methods of healing and prevention. The 1,000sqm spa spreads across three floors, and includes an 18m panoramic swimming pool, cocooning spaces, extensive sauna area, Jacuzzi, lounge, vitamin and herbal bars and the Spa Bistro. An exclusive fitness club provides innovative membership programmes. Yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes reenergise body and mind.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A 12th century monastery is reborn. The new property brings together a sense of history with contemporary sensibilities and sustainable design. Imbued with a laid-back spirit, the retreat offers luxurious accommodations that includes dedicated spa suites. The retreat’s innovative spa reflects a cloistral devotion to healing plants and herbs. Dining ranges from an authentic Belgian bistro and sophisticated international bar, to sophisticated fine dining experiences led by Michelin-starred chefs. The Botanic Sanctuary provides a lifestyle shopping excursion right within the hotel walls. Multi-functional conference rooms and a large auditorium, along with an on-site chapel and elegant venues are inviting for events of all sizes.
The 5-star superior Leading Hotel of the World is being carved out of a 15th century monastery. The sensitive restoration project has stripped away the fripperies of times past to reveal ancient stonework and structures. The 108 rooms and suites – each one unique – reflect the historic style and significance of the complex. At the same time, they exude timeless luxury brought about by a wabi-sabi approach to interior design: serene, beautiful and spiritual. They do have one thing in common – all offer welcoming green views away from the city’s hustle and bustle. A place of rest in the heart of Belgium’s most populous city. Truly a sanctuary.