- This is the only five-star hotel in Bruges. The relaxed, professional polish of its staff, the pampering attention to detail, and the central location, make this a special place to stay, and at prices that are often surprisingly affordable.
- This is the only five-star hotel in Bruges. You might think it almost too grand for this little city, but the relaxed, professional polish of its staff, the pampering attention to detail, and the central location, make this a special place to stay, and at prices that are often surprisingly affordable.
- There are 110 rooms, including five family rooms and 17 suites. Every room is unique, but all are decorated in a comfortable, broadly historic-modern style.
- The excellent chic restaurant & garden terrace serves well-made Belgian-French & Italian dishes with a twist.
- The wellness centre offers a gym and a spa that includes a sauna, steam room, salt wall and massage suites.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Hotel Dukes’ Palace is a 5 star superior, former residence of the Burgundian aristocracy and a unique luxury hotel in Flanders – ideally located in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bruges. The 110 rooms, including elegant suites, luxury rooms and spacious family rooms, are all unique and combine contemporary comfort with authentic elegance of the 15th century. The 3000 m² garden, the restaurant, the terrace, the spa and the bar are the perfect places to enjoy. From the moment you enter one of the 110 rooms or suites, you will appreciate the gracious touches and tranquility of the 15th century palace. Marble bathrooms, high-quality materials, unique historic frescoes, first-class cotton sheets: whatever room or suite you choose at the Hotel Dukes’ Palace, luxury and comfort are assured.
The culinary selection of Hotel Dukes’ Palace is rich and multifaceted. A delicious, extensive buffet breakfast will undoubtedly allow you to start the day fantastic. In our cozy restaurant and bar both hotel guests and non-hotel guests can enjoy a casual lunch or repose with a drink. As soon as the temperature permits, the doors to the summer terrace are opened. For those who appreciate the privacy of their room or suite, the hotel offers day and night room-service. Welcome to The Spa, a piece of heaven on earth behind the historic walls of Hotel Dukes’ Palace. A haven of peace, tranquillity and serenity with sauna, steam room, UV and infrared cabins, salt wall, gym and massages. The perfect way to make some time for yourself. The design is fully dedicated to luxury and relaxation.