- Steigenberger Wiltcher’s is located on the exclusive shopping promenade Avenue Louise in the heart of Brussels. The hotel blends contemporary comforts with Old World opulence.
- 267 regal rooms & suites feature modern décor with neutral colors, wood furnishings, and oversized windows. Suites offer butler service and spacious living areas, with select suites including hot tubs and steam showers.
- Loui Bar & Restaurant serves upscale classic dishes. The Library offers breakfast and afternoon tea. Café Wiltcher’s also features breakfast. Enjoy a cocktail at La Terrasse in the courtyard.
- The fitness center includes state-of-the-art cardio equipment. Guests have access to a neighboring health club, which offers a pool, sauna, steam bath, massages and beauty wellness experience.
- Enjoy a cigar in the D-Lounge. Visit Mont des Arts, the park created by King Leopold II. Tour the Grand Place, Brussels’ central square.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Nestled in the most exclusive shopping district, the Wiltcher’s invites you to feel the heartbeat of the city. A unique blend of sophistication, history, and warmth make the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s the ideal place for a “Quintessentially Belgian” experience. Planning a stay in this emblematic venue unlocks the doors to glamorous, serene hotel bedrooms that will let you appreciate a splendid night’s sleep on our luxury bedding with soft linens and cloud-like pillows. Get ready for the day in one of our hotel bathrooms with marble throughout, glass showers, and a sensational bathtub. The beauty of the Grand Place. The stories behind its historical and architectural landmarks. The home of the Parliament and European Commission: Brussels. Belgium is a city of many faces. At the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s, guests get a glimpse of them all through its design, architectural gem built in 1913 and, cosmopolitan attentions. A pop-up art collection celebrates regional artists throughout the year.
Inspiring, vibrant and charming. The passion and uncompromising five-star service are the Wiltcher’s family’s magic words. Unriveled attention to details ensures a smooth and comfortable stay, with the highest degree of pampering you ever dream of. Thereby, experience the perfect night rest in one of the 267 lavish guestrooms – the largest in the city. Wonder at 42 charming suites and escape for a pleasant journey while feeling home away from home. Give in to the breathtaking view on the luxurious Avenue Louise or overlooking the magnificent architecture of the inner court. The Loui Bar & Restaurant invites you to lay back and enjoy an exceptional wealth of flavors. Tantalize your taste buds with a selective culinary offering showcasing local producers.