- Well-used animal trails meander between five ensuite safari tents at &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas, positioned at exclusive campsites in the northern reaches of the park, within driving distance of the Chobe River.
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River. Game drives include beautiful views over the river, with very high densities of elephant, buffalo and hippo, as well as enormous crocodiles, lions,
fish eagles, water monitors and black-backed jackal.
- Dine beneath the stars on mouth-watering meals freshly prepared over an open fire.
- Camp in comfort with ensuite bathrooms and al fresco hot bucket showers.
- Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, seasoned bush lovers, repeat travellers, photographers and birders.
- Experience the rustic charm of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a flush toilet and steaming hot bucket shower.
- Enjoy access to the scenic Chobe River.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Renowned as one of the top wildlife reserves in the world, morning and afternoon game drives explore the game rich landscape of Chobe National Park. &Beyond’s professionally trained guides will ask you about your favourite wildlife and will do their best to ensure that your preferences are met, whether it is tracking a particular species or spending more time enjoying each sighting and getting to know the habits of the animals. They will also tell you about the vegetation of the region and will explain the behaviour of the animals that you come across. In some cases, the guides will be able to identify individual animals and let you know about their history and habits.
Capture the magnificent wildlife and scenic landscapes of the Chobe National Park on an unforgettable photographic safari. Accompanied by professional photographers, you will set out in a custom-built boat from where you will receive expert tips and recommendations on how to capture the most breathtaking images. Every seat on the boat is fitted with a top-of-the-range camera that is fitted to a customised mount, so you needn’t bring your own equipment.
A haven for wildlife in the dry season, Chobe is renowned for its large concentration of elephant and buffalo, which congregate along the Chobe River. Chobe Under Canvas is situated in the park’s northern reaches, ideally positioned close to the river. Live the adventure of a lifetime as close to nature as you can get. Our exclusive, semi-permanent campsites are perfectly situated near the Chobe River at the northern end of the Chobe National Park. The common guest area comprises a spacious tent for dining, pre-dinner drinks, or simply whiling away the time between game viewing adventures with a good book and a frosted beer or glass of wine. Delicious meals cooked over the coals are shared around a blazing fire.
You’ll love the spaciousness of our mobile tents. Each of the five canvas tents boasts a comfortable double or twin bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom, separate flush WC and an outdoor bucket shower – steaming hot water is available on request. A private butler is on hand to assist with any requirements. Well-worn game paths that meander through the safari tents and down to the water’s edge hold the promise of up-close-and-personal sightings.
Chobe under Canvas accommodates guests in comfortable mobile safari tents with ensuite bathrooms at secluded campsites in the game rich chobe national park to offer up close and personal encounters with Botswana wildlife.
Spacious, comfortable mobile safari tents, each with twin or double bed, ensuite bathroom, seperate wc and alfresco bucket shower, with hot water delivered on request.
Chobe Under Canvas serves delicious Pan-African cuisine which can be enjoyed in the communal dining area or al fresco under the African night sky. For that wilderness feel, the friendly kitchen team also offer lovely candle-lit bush dinners away from camp – an traditional dining experience not to be missed! The guest areas are set up by the guides at Chobe Under Canvas. Hearty bush breakfasts consist of toast, jam and marmalade, homemade muesli, fresh fruit, assorted cheeses eggs, omelettes, frittatas and freshly cooked pot bread.Inviting lunch platters are served in the cool shade of the dining tent while a late afternoon tea consisting of light snacks is also served at Chobe Under Canvas. Cocktails are available around a blazing fire in the evening while guests dine under the stars. Delicious bush meals are cooked for dinner on the open flames. A variety of decadent desserts, teas, coffees or cognacs is available after dinner.
Delicious bush meals are cooked for dinner on the open flames. A variety of decadent desserts, teas, coffees or cognacs is available after dinner. Canvas. Cocktails are available around a blazing fire in the evening while guests dine under the stars.
Chobe Under Canvas provides all the creature comforts necessary to enjoy a comfortable bush experience.Relax in the communal area between game drives or enjoy delicious sundowner drinks served by your personal butler.