- Set in a remote area amid forests and mountains, this luxe, contemporary all-inclusive lodge has sweeping views over the Patagonian Desert to Parque Nacional Torres del Paine. Extraordinary views and beautifully spacious suites.
- Inspired by old Patagonian shelters and ranching outposts, the Awasi Patagonia Lodge has only 12 villas (one of them with two suites) in the private reserve. These are distributed in such a way as to ensure the utmost privacy and also offer the best views of the forest, Lake Sarmiento, the pampas and Torres del Paine.
- Awasi is the only hotel in South America that offers a service that is 100% tailor-made for each guest.
- Each villa is allocated its own guide and vehicle, allowing guests to explore the magnificent countryside at their own pace and see condors, guanacos and perhaps a puma.
- Ride across the patagonian steppe accompanied by local gauchos from the neighbouring Estancia.
- The untouched wilderness surrounding the lodge beckons guanacos, ñandús (rheas), foxes, condors and, occasionally, pumas, which can often be seen from the comfort of your villas.
- Gourmet food prepared by a top chef who sources local ingredients.
- After days spent out in the elements, return to Awasi Patagonia for a soak in your hot tub, a drink by the fire and long evening meals in our Relais & Chateaux restaurant.
- Home to the Awasi Puma Foundation which was set up to protect the Patagonian Puma population.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Hiking (Sierra Baguales - Peninsula Grey - Rio Pingo - Mirador Ferrier - Morrenas del Grey - Rio Paine - Cumbres Ventosas - Mirador Cumbre - Mirador Cuernos - Lago Sarmiento - Sendero de los Nómades - Loma Guanaco - Laguna Azul - Descenso Zamora)
The luxury lodge Awasi Patagonia provides an unrivalled base for private excursions into spectacularly wild and remote Torres del Paine National Park, and consists of twelve stylishly spacious villas with sweeping views and state of the art facilities. Following in the impressive footsteps of its sister hotel in the Atacama desert, and a member of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux family, Awasi Patagonia is the place to stay if you are looking for private excursions in Torres del Paine National Park. Add to this the unique and beautiful architectural design, spectacular views of the Torres and exceptional service and you have a truly stunning lodge.
Each villa boasts a comfortable and spacious living room with a wood-burning stove, hot tub, and quite memorable views across glacial lakes and vast steppes to the magnificent Torres themselves. The lodge restaurant, as befits a Relais & Chateaux property, is acclaimed for its cuisine, drawing on local ingredients given a gourmet treatment. A 4×4 and excursion guide is provided for each villa enabling you to explore this iconic destination at your own pace and with an itinerary tailored to your personal interests and preferences.
Each of the 12 wooden villas is as spectacular in reality as they look in the pictures, with fireplaces, outdoor hot tubs and windows showcasing the Torres del Paine, as well as cosy sheepskin rugs, wool blankets and wood-burning stoves. Groups should book the Master Villa, which has two bedrooms and bathrooms. For the most privacy, opt for the cabin furthest away from the main lodge. The villas and their bathrooms are accessible for wheelchair users. There’s no spa, but in-room massages can be arranged and each suite has an outdoor hot tub.
The Master Villa is ideal for families. It consists of 2 suites, a living room, covered terrace and an outdoor hot tub.
Eleven of the villas have a built area of 80 square meters. Each one consists of a living room, bathtub, separate shower and an outdoor hot tub.
The chef does a brilliant job of using as much locally sourced produce as possible and, despite the isolated setting, you wouldn’t know it when it comes to sustenance during your stay. If you can bear to, having seen them grazing as you approach the estate, try some guanaco (a local breed of lama) in steak or tartare form. The seafood is also impressive, especially the region’s hake and the crab pie. At breakfast, there’s a juice bar ready to whizz up energising blends, as well as a hot-food menu and a spread of cheese, meats and mounds of guacamole.
Private restaurant serving top regional food, a bar, and plenty of living areas along with an outside terrace with extraordinary views.
There’s a bar area in the main building, with more wood panelling, cow hides and splashes of colour, as well as some informative displays in case you’re feeling studious; black and white photographs depict the development of the hotel, and encyclopaedic illustrations assist in identifying local wildlife. The resident mixologist will helpfully suggest his own specialities or shake up your own.
There’s no spa, but in-room massages can be arranged and each suite has an outdoor hot tub.