- Nestled at the foot of Yunfeng Mountain, which means Cloud Peak, The Lost Stone is just over 15 miles from the border of Myanmar. Fifty garden villas are discreetly laid out across the ‘Ever Young’ valley, interspersed with luxurious flowering gardens and views of the Cloudy Peak Mountain.
- The resort, built using six types of natural stone used throughout the property’s paths, walls and roof of the buildings, received its namesake as it blends seamlessly into the nearby mountains, almost appearing lost in nature.
- Starting at 146 sqm, the villas feature a bedroom, marble bathroom, living and dining spaces, a kitchen, plus a spa treatment room. Each villa also has a outdoor courtyard and garden planted with colorful 100-year-old rhododendron flowers, plus a hot spring pool carved from a single block of granite where guests can enjoy the mountain’s high-grade spring water.
- Exquisite dining and socializing experiences highlighting organic local ingredients are served up at Cloud Clubhouse. This all-day restaurant overlooking the forested mountains offers a choice of Western or local cuisine.
- Honoring Yunfeng Mountain’s Taoist culture, the Tao Spa offers therapeutic hot spring and spa experiences designed to enhance the harmony between nature and human beings.
- Cultural and nature experiences, such as releasing floating lamps on the river, mountain hiking and stargazing, offer memorable adventures in this nature-filled destination.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Come on an adventure back in time, to the ancient city of Lijiang. With charming cobblestone streets and beautiful canals running through the town, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is a true marvel. Enjoy old architecture and a sense of walking through history in what was the fascinating old Naxi Kingdom. Our luxury resort in Lijiang is located 2,400 metres above sea-level, and offers breath-taking views of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Stay in charming villas with authentic Naxi-inspired architecture, close to Shuhe Old Town and Baisha Village. Enjoy the fresh mountain air, and relax in this idyllic highland resort.
Fifty independent villas with 5 kinds of layouts are designed for the hotel. All of them are separately-located garden villas. Each of them occupies an area over 146 square meters and is consisted of bedrooms, living space, an inner court garden and a hotspring pool. Some of the pools are shaped like a gourd, some look like a peach, representing good fortune, prosperity, longevity and happiness (“Fu Lu Shou Xi” in Chinese). In the courtyards, rhododendron lapponicums are planted, couches, tables and chairs are set for the guests to spend leisure time.
The Cloud Clubhouse of the hotel is filled with graceful while fashion atmosphere thanks to the modern layout. The Clubhouse offers specialties such as Dendrobe Health Preservation Feast, Edible Wild Mushrooms and Herbs Feast as well as life nourishing hot pot. There’re other 3 restaurants offering different kinds of local cuisines and various experiences: Veggie Restaurant, LiSu Ethnic Restaurants and HeShun Collection Old Museum.
Located on the border of the Yunfeng Mountain Scenic Area, The Lost Stone sits amid the lush greenery of the mountain’s “Ever Young Valley”, looking out at the expansive landscape that spans across the China – Burma border. Balanced against TengChong’s rich ethnic culture, the city is home to a large population of the Lisu people, a Tibeto-Burman ethnic group native to the Yunnan province. Marking the symbiotic balance between ethnic culture and nature, The Lost Stone provides guests with a unique experience steeped in the historical, religious and cultural essence of Yunnan set against the scenic background of the Yunfeng Mountain.
All the villa courts of the hotel are embraced by cloud, frog and dreamlike scenery. The spacious rooms/hotspring pools and Spa physiotherapy chambers, together with the enclosing garden courtyard, form a pleasant ambient with consideration of privacy. To experience the unique Tengchong volcanic hotspring and “Dao” Spa in every season of a year, there’s nowhere you’d rather be than The Lost Stone Villas.