- The Four Seasons is a luxurious hotel located on the edge of Hangzhou right next to the beautiful UNESCO world heritage site West Lake. The combination of centuries of tradition and contemporary style create a tranquil haven for all to enjoy.
- Our Song Dynasty-inspired urban resort with pagoda-style pavilions and terraces is set in stunning landscaped Chinese water gardens featuring a bamboo forest, secluded pathways and meandering lagoons. With its own private dock guests can even arrive by boat to experience the nature beauty of the lake.
- Wake to views of mountain peaks, ancient temples rising from the greenery or the very waters that have enchanted poets, explorers and emperors for centuries. Built within an original park, the hotel boasts beautiful manicured gardens.
- Start with a cup of Longjing tea in our Lobby Lounge before picking up your bicycles and heading out to explore the city, then come back for a soothing treatment in our chinoiserie-filled Spa, followed by dinner in one of Jin Sha’s private-dining rooms.
- World class spa with extensive menu of traditional Chinese and Asian therapies designed for beauty and rejuvenation as you unwind in our treatment rooms, inspired by the design and architecture of ancient Chinese palaces.
- Choose from 11 stand-alone private dining rooms surrounding a garden lagoon for an intimate dining experience.
- Hop aboard one of our complimentary bicycles and take a customized route to explore West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site that has inspired cultural fairy tales, myths and legends for centuries. Entering Hangzhou’s central West Lake area is like visiting the world’s largest traditional Chinese garden, with ancient temples, pagodas and delicate bridges.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Upon your arrival in Hangzhou, we’ll take you away on a traditional Chinese wooden rowboat, where you can sip tea and sample gourmet snacks as you float across the water, passing beautiful bridges and temples on your way to our private dock.
Hop aboard one of our complimentary bicycles and take a customized route to explore West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site that has inspired cultural fairy tales, myths and legends for centuries.
Take a drive into the picturesque hills south of the city to see the legendary Longjing tea being picked in its namesake village, then try your hand at drying the leaves in a large iron wok.
The Four Seasons is a luxurious hotel located on the edge of Hangzhou right next to the beautiful West Lake. The combination of centuries of tradition and contemporary style create a tranquil haven for all to enjoy. The Four Seasons in Hangzhou opened in October 2010 and the property is set in the grounds of beautiful gardens located right next to the stunning West Lake. The hotel is just a 45-minute drive from Hangzhou Airport.
There are 78 rooms in the hotel with a variety of room types including suites and villas. The majority are Deluxe, Premier and Grand Premier Rooms and three suite types: the Lake Suite, the Lagoon Suite and the Lotus Suite. At the top end is the Presidential Villa, the Ambassador Villa and the Governor Villa. The fantastic spa at the Four Seasons in Hangzhou has 9 treatment rooms and guests can chose from traditional Chinese and Asian therapies. The restaurants to chose from in the hotel include Jin Sha, a Chinese restaurant as well as WLB serving Western and Asian food. The location of the Four Seasons is excellent with views over the beautiful West Lake. Guests who stay here have easy access to the lake and can easily explore this wonderful destination.
All the 78 rooms at the Four Seasons in Hangzhou have a décor that incorporates great designer style along with Chinese tradition as well as all the up to date technology for business and entertainment. All the rooms have connection for MP3 players, plasma/LCD screen television with DVD player, in room movies and satellite television.
The Deluxe, Premier and Grand Premier Rooms have views over garden. They are all generously sized and the marble bathrooms include a deep soaking bath. The suites have views over the lake and the garden and the villas look out on to the garden. The Lake Suite and the Lotus Suite have spacious living areas whilst the Lagoon Suite also benefits from a large open air terrace.
Creative touches inspired by centuries of Chinese tradition are found throughout these first- and second-floor rooms, as are all the high-tech amenities you need for modern life.
Premier Garden-View Room
These generously sized rooms feature either an open-air terrace or a glass terrace conservatory with views of our gardens and pond, providing a undisturbed place to relax after a day spent exploring West Lake.
Garden Terrace Room
Step onto your conservatory for a breath of fresh air, followed by a moonlit walk around your private garden or pond before heading back inside for a quiet evening and a peaceful night’s sleep..
Panorama Garden Terrace Room
Take a break from a busy work schedule on your room’s large, open-air terrace that looks onto our idyllic Hotel gardens, while you’re armed with a fresh cup of coffee in the morning and a celebratory cocktail at night.
Host a movie night on your suite’s extra-large sectional, with snacks from the pantry set out on the dining table, then retreat to your bedroom for a bit of privacy while the night owls stay up chatting.
Three-Bedroom Presidential Villa
A private main entrance leads you into this palatial, three-storey, Jiang Nan-style residence, whose three bedrooms, private pool, exercise room, entertainment areas and multiple manicured gardens will make large groups and families feel right at home.
Three-Bedroom Ambassador Villa
You’ll find this expansive, three-bedroom villa tucked away at one end of our Hotel. Host a private party in the large, vaulted living area, which looks onto private gardens on either side, or invite the whole family for a dip in the pool or a casual evening filled with wine, music or movies in the entertainment-rich lower level before retreating to your top-floor master suite.
This family-friendly villa offers a little extra privacy thanks to a separate king bedroom, a living room and a dining area, as well as plenty of opportunities to marvel at our serene garden and pond from your terrace or beautifully landscaped patio.
West Lake Villa
Gaze onto your private pond from the living room or from your outside terrace in this villa, while inside, you’ll find traditional architectural elements blended with a modern aesthetic.
Royal West Lake Villa
Both the bedroom and living room open up to a private garden overlooking West Lake, an ideal place to sip your coffee and order in breakfast to start your day.
Choose from 11 stand-alone private dining rooms surrounding a garden lagoon for an intimate dining experience.
Meet for a stylish lunch or dinner at our award-winning signature restaurant, where traditional Shanghainese, Cantonese and local favourites fill the menu and 11 private-dining rooms make it easy to celebrate together.
Our all-day dining restaurant puts a uniquely modern twist on the eclectic flavours of European cuisine, best enjoyed on the outdoor terrace overlooking the infinity pond and enchanting West Lake.
Join us for a cup of Hangzhou’s famous Longjing green tea in our comfortable lounge, nestled right beside our lobby and the perfect spot for catching up with friends or colleagues.
Whether you want to share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your room or are simply craving a burger in the middle of the night, our in-room menu features a range of Western-style and Asian dishes perfect for quiet nights in or outside on your patio beneath the stars.
Facilities include pool, spa, fitness center and onsite boutique.
Sit back and relax on a daybed – each tucked away in a private alcove – or go for a refreshing swim in our imperial-style pool, flanked by columns, carved panels and rich, nature-themed artwork.
Stick to your fitness routine day or night, hitting the treadmill or lifting free weights alongside views of our tranquil gardens, then relax for a moment in the sauna or steam room to gather your thoughts post-workout.
Choose from our extensive menu of traditional Chinese and Asian therapies designed for beauty and rejuvenation as you unwind in our treatment rooms, inspired by the design and architecture of ancient Chinese palaces. Tend to body and soul with rituals inspired by 18th-century Emperor Qianlong and his fondness for West Lake at our tranquil SPA, where illuminated floating walkways, intricately carved details and circular doorways will make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a futuristic Chinese palace.
Hosted outside in our garden, these group classes can help manage stress and balance the forces of yin and yang..
From treasure hunts and an outdoor playground to learning how to make traditional dumplings and paper lanterns, our youngest guests will find plenty of exciting things to do both here at our Hotel and around Hangzhou.