- Jumeirah unveils Guangzhou’s statement address – for those demanding an elevated lifestyle that denotes the perfect balance of the comfort of a private home and the legendary luxury Jumeirah service.
- Set in the heart of New Pearl City in Tianhe District, Guangzhou’s exclusive CBD, it’s a lifestyle that is heightened by being at the center of it all. An address that emanates prestige with the consideration and detail of expert hospitality.
- This posh boutique hotel offers 126 premier rooms and spa suites. The rooms located on high floors offer commanding views of Guangzhou’s city centre. The spa suites link to the recreational facilities for providing the greatest convenience to spa lovers.
- The hotel features Chinese and Japanese fine dining restaurants, two destination bars, an all day dining lounge and executive lounge.
- Leisure facilities include a signature Talise Spa, swimming pool and fitness center.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
For a bird’s eye view of Guangzhou, wait for a clear day and head up this 604-meter-high tower, which as the tallest such structure in the world until 2011. Gently twisting up, with a slender middle, locals often refer to it as the fashionable lady — a stylish simile only amplified by the colorful light show that is put on nightly, when the tower illuminates the city far, far below.
This quiet leafy suburb of more than 700 red brick homes evokes the charm of Shanghai’s French Concession, but without the crowds. Go on a leisurely stroll and discover the scents of perfume boutique The Aura, or visit Kui Yuan and its three floors filled by art gallery, fashion shop and arty café. Close by you’ll find Public Space where they showcase the work of talented local artists.
Just one of the many interesting facts about Shamian Island is that it never used to be an island at all. Measuring around 900 by 300 meters, the area was ceded to British and French forces in the 1850s, who promptly built a canal to separate it from the mainland. Home to some 200 Western-style buildings, its quiet, tree-lined boulevards make it a wonderful place for a stroll.
Although not much more than a sandbar in the Pearl River, this small isle was once a prime strategic location, with forts on the eastern end defending the approach to Guangzhou. Today it is a sought-after residential area for locals and foreigners alike, home to international schools, the Guangdong Museum of Art, Xinghai Concert Hall, and four very pleasant, leafy parks.
This huge Gothic-style Catholic cathedral was mostly funded by French emperor Napoleon III and constructed by local Chinese workers using stone shipped up the Pearl River from Hong Kong (in fact, it is one of the few cathedrals in the world to be built entirely of granite.) Due to its size, Sacred Heart took 25 years to build, finally opening in a lavish ceremony in 1888.
Cantonese Opera is one of southern China’s most famed art forms, and is popular throughout Guangdong and Guangxi provinces, Hong Kong, Macau and Chinese communities throughout Southeast Asia. Combining singing, acting and even acrobatics, discover its cultural history at this scenic museum, housed in a collection of old-styled buildings in a landscaped garden.
Revered as the founder of modern China, Sun Yat-sen was the country’s first president after the end of the Qing dynasty. After his passing in 1925 at age 58, construction began on this memorial, which was completed in 1931. At the southern side is a statue of Sun, facing onto an octagon-shaped building that houses an exhibition on his life, and a hall that can hold 3,000 people.
This five-story pagoda is one of the major landmarks of Guangzhou and when it was built — on a hilltop to the city’s north in 1380 AD — it offered commanding views of the Pearl River. Today it serves as the fascinating Guangzhou Museum, with each floor taking you up from the area’s first settlement 5,000 years ago, to the city’s founding 2,000 years ago. to the present.
Jumeirah unveils Guangzhou’s statement address – for those demanding an elevated lifestyle that denotes the perfect balance of the comfort of a private home and the legendary luxury Jumeirah service. Set in the heart of New Pearl City in Tianhe District, Guangzhou’s exclusive CBD, it’s a lifestyle that is heightened by being at the center of it all. An address that emanates prestige with the detail and consideration of expert hospitality. This luxe boutique hotel offers 126 premier rooms and spa suites. The rooms located on high floors offer commanding views of Guangzhou’s city centre. The spa suites link to the recreational facilities for providing the greatest convenience to spa lovers. The hotel features Chinese and Japanese fine dining restaurants, two destination bars, an all day dining lounge and executive lounge. Leisure facilities include a signature Talise Spa, swimming pool and fitness center.
Dining options include Whisky Bar – timeless cocktails & delicious snacks; Bar on Six – an ultimate destination with superb city views as the backdrop, a delectable menu of fresh bar foods and cocktails with live music; Chinserie Restaurant – using the freshest seasonal ingredients, with a green outdoor space ideal for al fresco dining and an indoor space inspired from the historical facades of Shamian Islands; Japanese Restaurant – our celebrity chefs uses exceptional seasonal ingredient, freshly prepared in our show kitchen, the fusion of the artful craft of Japanese cooking and the flavours of Asia; The Lounge – custom designed fashion afternoon tea and artisan pastries from our own Master Patisserie Shop, along with a Tapas counter and all-day a la carte menu of international fare.
The hotel offers 126 premier rooms and spa suites. The rooms located on high floors have commanding views of Guangzhou’s city centre.
The hotel’s dining offers include:
- Whisky Bar: Timeless cocktails, delicious snacks and savvy service are hallmarks of this lively bar.
- Bar on Six: Bar On Six is an ultimate destination with breathtaking city view as the backdrop, a delectable menu of fresh bar foods and cocktails complemented by live music.
- Chinserie Restaurant: Using the freshest and seasonal ingredients, the taste and presentation are designed to delight the senses. The outdoor space with green canopy is ideal for al fresco dining while the interior design is inspired from the historical facades of Shamian Islands.
- Japanese Restaurant: Japanese Restaurant, our celebrity chefs using exceptional seasonal ingredient, freshly prepared in our state of the art show kitchens, the fusion of the artful craft of Japanese cooking and the flavours of Asia. It is a space for recalibrating the senses with projection and lighting immersing technology, presents elegant and relaxed lifestyle, including a private room. The patrons are transported from a state of distraction to tranquility, fully primed to embrace the journey beyond.
- The Lounge: A custom designed Fashion Afternoon tea and Artisan pastries from our own Master Patisserie Shop will be the highlight. Throughout the day guests can savour from our Tapas counter. The front of house Barista counter preparing signature coffees, Chinese teas and a wide selection of drinks. This elegant space hosts an indulgent Afternoon Tea and an all-day a la carte menu of international fare. Afternoon tea is a glamorous and modern progression of refined savoury bites, sandwiches and warm scones followed by artful pastries and delicate confections.
- Executive Lounge: The Excutive Lounge serves as a sanctuary in the bustling city, featuring private in-room check-in, express laundry and pressing, meticulous and private tours, and premium food and beverage presentations throughout the day for the club members.
Bar on Six
The hotel offers a Talise Spa & gym, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools.