- This romantic boutique retreat, set in a 1930s white stone villa, is much loved by travellers who like to splurge. It offers discreet luxury, impeccable service, and sublime sea views towards Dubrovnik’s old town walls, and has just 13 rooms, a chic restaurant with tables on a vine-draped terrace, and a secret beach.
- Villa Orsula, Dubrovnik is one of Croatia’s most exclusive boutique hotels, with an enchanting setting overlooking the lush forested, UNESCO island of Lokrum. With architecture dating back to 1939, the stylish hotel was recently renovated to reflect a seamless blend of classic and contemporary design for a quintessentially luxurious ambience.
- Enjoying elevated sea-views from an unrivalled cliff top setting, this stunning hotel is glamorous and alluring, and just minutes from Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Whilst it’s easy to spend sun-drenched afternoons out on the terrace and days uncovering hidden gems in Dubrovnik, guests are advised to make time to enjoy the mesmerising spa, indoor pool and leisure facilities located in the nearby sister hotel, Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik.
- Accessed by a short walk, clients can enjoy a side sea platform with sun loungers, a heated indoor pool, plus access to the sea.
- Small and intimate with just 11 rooms and two suites. Set within lush and tranquil gardens.
- Five minutes walk to the old town of Dubrovnik.
- Direct access to rocky beach set up with loungers and beach towels.
- The first Peruvian fine dining restaurant on the Dalmatian coast.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Villa Orsula, Dubrovnik is one of Croatia’s most exclusive boutique hotels, with an enchanting setting overlooking the lush forested, UNESCO island of Lokrum. With architecture dating back to 1939, the stylish hotel was recently renovated to reflect a seamless blend of classic and contemporary design for a quintessentially luxurious ambience. Enjoying elevated sea-views from an unrivalled cliff top setting, this stunning hotel is glamorous and alluring, and just minutes from Dubrovnik Old Town. Whilst it’s easy to spend sun-drenched afternoons out on the terrace and days uncovering hidden gems in Dubrovnik, guests are advised to make time to enjoy the mesmerising spa, indoor pool and leisure facilities located in the nearby sister hotel, Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik. Accessed by a short walk, clients can enjoy a side sea platform with sun loungers, a heated indoor pool, plus access to the sea.
Villa Orsula features 11 rooms. Superior rooms have sea views, Deluxe rooms have sea views and balconies. The luxurious 77.2sq m Deluxe Suite is situated on the third floor of Villa Orsula, with a master bedroom with adjoining en-suite bathroom, additional toilet, spacious living room and small balcony overlooking the Old Town of Dubrovnik and with panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea. The 73sq m Royal Suite offers complete luxury and privacy. Situated on the second floor, in a separate part of Villa Orsula, it comprises a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom – fitted with both a bathtub and walk-in shower – an additional toilet, a spacious living area and a large fully furnished balcony with incredible views of Dubrovnik Old Town, the Adriatic Sea and the island of Lokrum.
An earthy elegance epitomises our Classic room. Decorated in neutral colours and plush fabrics, it overlooks the palms and sweet-scented jasmine trees of the hotel’s traditional villa gardens through original arch windows.
The soothing sea views through the wall-to-ceiling windows are the best thing about our spacious Superior rooms. Decorated in clean lines and muted colours, they are a picture of luxurious comfort and style.
Dream views of the Adriatic, medieval Dubrovnik and the paradise island of Lokrum regale you from the charming stone balcony of a Deluxe room. Inside, the mind and eye are calmed by neutral décor, clean lines and a general air of understated luxury.
Our stunning 72 sqm top-floor Deluxe suite houses a clean-lined master bedroom with an adjoining en-suite bathroom, an additional toilet and a grand living room leading to a romantic balcony overlooking the Old Town of Dubrovnik and those breathtaking Adriatic sunsets.
Our Royal suite promises 73sq m of ultra-privacy and a superb stone fretwork corner balcony yielding private cinematic views of Dubrovnik’s historic harbour, the Adriatic and lush Lokrum Island. Situated on the second floor, it has its own hallway and entrance that looks like you’re in your own private wing. Leading off the regal master bedroom is a quietly grand walk-in dressing room that reveals a stylish surprise – the entrance to the luxury bathroom featuring both a bathtub and walk-in shower. The spacious living space leads directly onto the fully furnished balcony through an original arched doorway.
Villa Orsula offers a superb choice of dining locations which combine delicious food and wonderful views of the Adriatic Sea and the Old Town. The a la carte breakfast is the perfect way to start your day. Set on a grapevine-draped terrace overlooking the Adriatic Sea, Restaurant Victoria is a gastronomic destination in itself. Victoria is a unique Peruvian fusion experience complemented by an extensive wine list and sublime views of the Dubrovnik Old Town – where best local and international ingredients are carefully prepared by detail-oriented chef Roberto Chavez and his team.
Victoria Restaurant & Lounge Bar
Set on a grapevine-draped terrace overlooking the most sublime Adriatic sea view, Victoria is a destination in itself. Next to Victoria Restaurant is our atmospheric Lounge Bar where classic and contemporary cocktails are served inside or beside the fragrant gardens to a live jazz soundtrack. Peruvian people proudly state that their culinary style is unique – so does Roberto Chavez, the young head chef of Victoria Restaurant & Lounge Bar, the first Peruvian restaurant on the Adriatic. While combining fresh local ingredients with ethnic influences that make Peruvian cuisine so authentic, he prepares meals which reflect harmony and happiness beyond the kitchen.
Villa Orsula Dubrovnik Restaurant & Lounge
You also have the use of the outdoor pool and Energy Clinic Spa & Wellness (with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, massage, beauty treatments, gym and hairdressers) at the neighbouring Grand Villa Argentina.
As a couple or with friends, spend a relaxing moment in our 4x6m hydrotherapy pool with pitches for 12 people.
SPA by SOTHYS is located on the ground floor of the former winery, in the heart of the Château des Vigiers estate.It’s the perfect place to relax and pamper yourself.You will be welcomed by professional beauticians trained by SOTHYS, who will offer a wide range of beauty, face and body treatments.