- The St. Regis Hong Kong is a curated residential retreat in the heart of Hong Kong island’s vibrant Wan Chai district – renowned for exquisite living, culinary experience and delivering exemplary caring service. The hotel is a playful fusion of Manhattan chic, old-world Chinese style and modern creativity.
- With its prime location, gastronomic treats, culture-infused interiors and sophisticated rooms perfect for hosting meetings or parties, St. Regis Hong Kong is a great choice for business travellers.
- 129 sumptuous rooms and suites feature André Fu designed East-meets-West elements that provide the perfect setting for bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
- The hotel features Michelin Star L’Envol French restaurant helmed by Chef Olivier Elzer and Michelin Star Rùn Chinese restaurant led by Chef Hung Chi-Kwong, while The Drawing Room hosts a redefined Afternoon Tea experience and offers all-day international dining, and The St. Regis Bar signature cocktails are inspired by the tales of two cities – Hong Kong and New York.
- A highlight is the afternoon tea, which is served from trolleys inspired by traditional dim sum carts, which meander around the Drawing Room, allowing guests to pick and choose from a selection of sweet and savoury options.
- Facilities include an outdoor lap pool and spa.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Reflecting the vision of St. Regis through the eyes of ace architect & interior designer André Fu, The St. Regis Hong Kong is a “curated mansion” in the heart of the vibrant Wan Chai district that blends architectural creativity, cultural diversity and timeless elegance. Thoughtfully designed accommodations featuring 129 rooms and suites are complemented by East-meets-West elements that provide the perfect setting to offering personalised St. Regis Butler Service. The hotel features one-Michelin-starred L’Envol French restaurant helmed by Chef Olivier Elzer and one-Michelin-starred Rùn Chinese restaurant led by Chef Hung Chi-Kwong, while The Drawing Room hosts a redefined Afternoon Tea experience and offers all-day international dining, and The St. Regis Bar signature cocktails are inspired by the tales of two cities – Hong Kong and New York.
Relax and unwind at The Verandah Pool & Bar, which includes a heated outdoor pool and The Athletic Club and Spa, which offers a uniquely personalised experience with quality in mind. Set within the vibrant Wan Chai district, The St. Regis Hong Kong is just a block away from the harbor and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. Wander the Wan Chai district, filled with heritage buildings, chic boutiques, and street-food stalls. Shop at the local markets, including Temple Street Night Market or Ladies Market. Stroll through Hong Kong Park or visit Victoria Peak for stunning views of the city and across the harbor.
The St. Regis Hong Kong offers 112 rooms and 17 suites with in-room check in and personalised experience from exemplary 24-hour butler and e-butler services. Relax in the residential style, elegantly-appointed rooms or signature suites from 538 to 2,583 sqf. All rooms feature marble bathrooms with standalone bathtub and rainforest walk-in shower, along with double sinks. Everything in-room, from the lights to the air conditioning, the curtains to the TV are controllable via electronic tablet located near the entrance, so you can manage them all in one go as you enter or exit the room.
Deluxe Room: 1 King / 2 Queen
The artfully designed 50-square-metre deluxe rooms feature picturesque city views of Hong Kong.
Grand Deluxe Room: 1 King / 2 Queen
Relax in our 50 sqm spacious grand deluxe rooms that feature panoramic city views, some with partial harbour or marina views.
Premier Harbor View Room
The 53 sqm Premier Rooms offer partial views of Victoria Harbour, creating an exquisite atmosphere for your stay in Hong Kong.
St. Regis Suite
Enjoy a spacious living area in contemporary design with oriental details, and the privacy of a separate bedroom with king-size bed in the 94 sqm St. Regis Suite.
Revel in the palatial and inviting living area of the 94 sqm Metropolitan Suite decorated in a contemporary European minimalist style with oriental details in sumptuous materials.
Bask in harbour and marina views in the comfort of the 192 sqm Governor’s Suite bed for a truly sumptuous and inimitable experience.
The 240-square-metre Presidential Suite overlooks views of Victoria Harbour and features a spacious living room with a bar and entertainment area, a 12-seat dining area, a study room, a walk-in closet that is adjacent to the bedroom, and an ample bathroom with marina views.
The hotel is home to two one-Michelin-starred restaurants including French restaurant L’Envol (helmed by Chef Olivier Elzer) and Chinese restaurant Rùn (led by Chef Hung Chi-Kwong). Both of them offer excellent food, services and ambience. The Drawing Room, on the other hand, offers an all-day international menu and afternoon tea, while the St. Regis Bar presents signature concoctions inspired by the historic tales of the New York Subway and Hong Kong Tram. You’ll want to make it a point to be there at 5:30pm every evening for the nightly St. Regis champagne sabrage ceremony.
L'Envol - 1 Michelin Star
Led by Chef Olivier Elzer, the one-Michelin-starred restaurant with an open kitchen features innovative French gastronomy with curated menus. Contemporary French salon blending art, couture and fine cuisine for a glamorous Parisian dining experience.
Rùn - 1 Michelin Star
The culinary mastery of award-winning chef Hung Chi-Kwong takes centre stage at the hotel’s one-Michelin-starred signature Cantonese restaurant.
The St. Regis Bar
An intimate haven discreetly tucked away next to The Drawing Room and Astor Terrace, The St. Regis Bar serves signature cocktails inspired by New York’s subway and Hong Kong’s tramline, complemented with an elevated bar bite menu.
Verandah Pool Bar
The Drawing Room
Relax in the captivating ambience at The Drawing Room, and savour a fresh, seasonal menu of international dishes throughout the day and in the afternoon, our signature afternoon tea served in dim sum-inspired trolleys. The Drawing Room harmoniously intersects classic and modern Hong Kong design accents for an out-of-time experience. Join us here for our daily evening sabrage ritual.
Relax and unwind at The Athletic Club and Spa, which offers a uniquely personalised experience with quality in mind. Each chosen brand is proven in delivering result-driven treatments, tailored to suit your needs for the perfect urban escape. Facilities include a 20 meter outdoor lap pool.
Relax and unwind at The Spa, which offers a uniquely personalised experience with luxury in mind. Each chosen brand is proven in delivering results-driven treatments tailor-made to suit your needs for the perfect urban escape. We offer a range of high performance products and exquisite signature treatments delivered by a highly trained team of therapists to help balance rejuvenate your body, mind and soul.
The St. Regis Athletic Club
Our 191 sqm world-class fitness center features state-of-the-art equipment from Technogym with marina and city views.