- The Oberoi Zahra is the finest and most luxurious ship operating on the Nile.
- Has its own private mooring.
- 25 luxury cabins and 2 suites with a Jacuzzi and private terrace.
- Includes spa and gym on-board.
- The cabins have large windows which overlook the Nile and are spread over 30sq metres with a minimalist finish with timber floors.
- There are four therapy rooms on The Oberoi Zahra with a private shower and steam room. With views over the Nile, the Zahra offers a full range of treatments.
- On board, gourmet meals are served in the elegant restaurant with menus changing on a daily basis.
- There is also a swimming pool, gym, theatre, library and cigar lounge, internet room, games room and boutique.
- Activities whilst cruising on The Oberoi Zahra include astronomy lectures and any land based exploration is done by small luxury private coach with the resident Egyptologist.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Colossi of Memnon are two huge stone statues, which are all that remains of the Temple of the hedonistic Amenophis III.
The Oberoi Zahra is the finest and most luxurious ship operating on the Nile. The leisurely 7-night cruise gives the perfect balance between sightseeing and relaxation – with on board spa treatments that pamper you like a Pharaoh. The Oberoi Zahra has brought a new sophistication to the cruise experience on the Nile. Until recently, guests would expect long days spent exploring the history and temples before returning to a formal dinner packed into a 3 or 4 day cruise. Now Oberoi have met the demands of modern guests wanting to blend a cultural curiosity with a time to rest, recuperate and enjoy what Egypt has to offer. With only 25 cabins and two suites, the Zahra retains a highly intimate feel. The cabins have large windows which overlook the Nile and are spread over 30sq metres with a minimalist finish with timber floors.
The suites are larger have a separate living room with added gadgetry. Interconnecting cabins are available for families. The cabins also have other added benefits such as WiFi and a 24-hour butler service. Put simply, you will find no better quality of cabins on the Nile and the Oberoi Zahra is the pinnacle of refinement and sophistication. There are four therapy rooms on The Oberoi Zahra with a private shower and steam room. With views over the Nile, the Zahra offers a full range of treatments. Many guests enjoy a morning of sightseeing before returning to the spa for a treatment or two, then retiring upstairs for a light snack while gazing towards the banks of the Nile with an early evening drink of choice.
Zahra’s 25 Luxury Cabins and two Luxury Suites are tastefully appointed with timber floors and modern, elegant interiors. Large windows in both the cabins and bathrooms offer panoramic Nile views. Amenities include LCD TVs, CD and DVD players, high speed internet access and luxury marble and mosaic bathrooms. The Luxury Suites are twice the size of the Luxury Cabins and have a separate living room and a private terrace with Jacuzzi. There are also three sets of interconnecting rooms.
Our Luxury Cabins
Decorated in a natural palette, with clean lines, natural fabrics and River Nile views. Furnished with a king size or twin beds and comfortable seating. These cabins have been designed for your cruising pleasure. Uninterrupted River Nile views are best enjoyed at the end of a fulfilling day sightseeing, from the glass panelled rain shower in your naturally lit ensuite bathroom.
Our Luxury Suites
Never ending River Nile views can be enjoyed from your king size bedroom, from a sun lounger on your private terrace or from your private heated outdoor whirlpool. The spacious interiors are decorated in a relaxing natural palette, with clean lines, large windows and natural light. They also include a living room and private dining area, and a bathroom with a standalone bathtub and a rain shower.
On board, gourmet meals are served in the elegant restaurant with menus changing on a daily basis.
Our main dining space has large windows that frame River Nile views and provide natural light during the day. In the evening, demure lighting and intimate seating arrangements see the restaurant assume a romantic avatar. We serve freshly made international cuisine from a daily changing a la carte.
The Club Lounge
The perfect setting to relax with a game of backgammon, chess, scrabble or cards over high tea, alcoholic or soft beverages. The Club Lounge is also the venue for two cocktail receptions with live music and a Nubian performance during each.
The Library and Cigar Lounge
Open 24 hours a day for your comfort and convenience, the Library and Cigar Lounge is a comfortably furnished space to relax, unwind and bury your nose in a book or enjoy conversation with your fellow travellers. Alcoholic and soft beverages are served until midnight.
The four spa therapy rooms each feature a private shower and steam room. There is also a swimming pool, gym, theatre, library and cigar lounge, internet room, games room and boutique.
Our temperature controlled pool is located on our upper deck. Take a dip or relax on a poolside lounger with a drink and snacks beside River Nile views.
At the spa, therapists well versed in the art of imparting wellness will guide you through elevating experiences that result in reduced stress, skin revitalisation and relaxation; holistic treatments that draw on Eastern and Western massage techniques. Perfectly complemented with River Nile views.
Air conditioned, with River Nile views and equipped with a range of exercise machines, all of which have personal audiovisual screens.