- A few kilometres from the city of Maastricht, you will find this charming Hostellerie in an exceptional wooded setting, on the doorstep of Hoge Kempen National Park. This beautiful estate with its idyllic patios, lakes and exclusive garden suite, creates the perfect decor to relax in an elegant and contemporary setting.
- The hotel is decorated in the highly valued ‘Flamant’ – style. Restaurant La Source, with its secluded terraces, offers exquisite cuisine. Bistro Gourmand Het Binnenhof offers regional dishes, to enjoy around the cosy fireplace.
- Optimal relaxation: set in a spacious park, the Domaine La Butte aux Bois offers stunning views of nature from every window. The 59 rooms are spread across three buildings and each room offers luxurious furnishings and idyllic vistas.
- The gourmet Restaurant Ralf Berendsen holds two Michelin stars and a Gault&Millau score of 17 out of 20 points, and is one of Belgium’s 40 best restaurants. Chef Ralf Berendsen serves the finest haute cuisine creations to prove that opposites attract, and that global culinary influences can come together in perfect harmony.
- The in-house Shiseido Spa “Aquamarijn” was voted the best in Belgium.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
An historic country estate, an award-winning gourmet hotspot and an eco-chic Spa Retreat, the Domaine La Butte aux Bois in Lanaken offers the highest level of hospitality to its guests. This exclusive luxury Relais & Châteaux hotel in Belgium is situated at the entrance to the Hoge Kempen National Park. From the spacious terraces which offer an idyllic atmosphere to the stunning views of the magnificent landscaped garden with its mature trees, ponds and beautiful objets d‘art, nature can be enjoyed in all its glory at this luxury Relais & Châteaux hotel in Belgium. The hotel was originally built in 1924 as a stylish country estate for Belgium’s noble Lagasse de Locht family. Now it is a leading world-class hotel and restaurant and one of Belgium’s most decorated lifestyle and gourmet hotels.
La Butte aux Bois is located in an exclusive region where luxury and pampering are paramount. The bustling cities of Maastricht, Aachen and Liège are just a short car journey away, as well as many other historic towns. Optimal relaxation: set in a spacious park, the hotel offers stunning views of nature from every window. The 59 rooms are spread across 3 buildings and each room offers luxurious furnishings and idyllic vistas. The gourmet Restaurant Ralf Berendsen holds 2 Michelin stars and a Gault&Millau score of 17 out of 20 points, and is one of Belgium’s 40 best restaurants. Chef Ralf Berendsen serves the finest haute cuisine creations to prove that opposites attract, and that global culinary influences can come together in perfect harmony. Overlooking idyllic forests, the Spa Retreat La Forêt is set in a terraced garden that blends into the surrounding Hoge Kempen National Park, blurring the boundaries between interior and exterior.