- Hotel Eden, Dorchester Collection is an iconic, elegant luxury boutique hotel which sets the bar for high-end luxe in Rome. Hotel Eden is situated in the heart of Rome between Villa Borghese and the Spanish Steps.
- This illustrious city oasis dates back to 1889 and has hosted royalty, dignitaries and numerous celebrities throughout its history.
- 98 sumptuous rooms & suites include curated artwork, restrained color palettes, hanging lanterns, snowy white marble, accents of gold, with marble bathrooms. Select suites offer breathtaking city views.
- The award-winning, Michelin Star La Terrazza serves sophisticated Italian classic while the rooftop Il Giardino Ristorante & Bar offers modern Italian dishes. Both restaurants offer spectacular views over Rome. Sip on an espresso or grappa in the refined La Libreria, a gorgeous jewel of a sitting room.
- The Eden Spa offers private suites with purifying steam baths. Treatments include body scrubs with amber powder and Dead Sea salts, and massages performed with golden amber and silky Argan oil.
- Walk to the Spanish Steps. Shop in Rome’s city center. Discover masterpieces with tours of some of the city’s best museums.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A favorite among royalty and celebrities with a reputation for elegance, the luxe Hotel Eden is prized among discerning travelers and underwent a complete restoration. Situated in the heart of Rome between Villa Borghese and the Spanish Steps, the hotel allows guests to experience comfort and exceptional service with Roman flair. Reminiscent of an elegant private home, all 98 sumptuous guestrooms and suites are decorated with Italian furnishings and many feature city views (the higher the room, the better the view, ask for a balcony). Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling white marble, walk-in rain showers and separate bath, and tasteful gilded fixtures with Bottega Veneta beauty kits. Dine at award-winning, Michelin Star, La Terrazza to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine, a connoisseur’s wine list and breathtaking views over the Eternal City.
Il Giardino serves up classic Italian food and healthy options with our own twist, and also features incredible views from this rooftop destination restaurant. Il Giardino Bar is a favourite meeting place loved by locals and those in the know. Settle in with an expertly crafted cocktail, watch out for a spectacular sunset, listen to live music and make a night of it. A sitting room of unusual elegance positioned above the dynamic lobby, La Libreria is beautifully placed for popping in at any time of day. Hotel Eden also has a new intimate and exclusive urban spa featuring private spa suites offering a fusion of pampering signature treatments, beauty, and wellness offerings including a blow-dry bar.
Hotel Eden is centrally located in the heart of Rome and features 98 spacious guestrooms and suites. Reminiscent of an elegant private home, all guestrooms and suites are decorated with Italian furnishings and many feature city views (the higher the room, the better the view — ask for a balcony). Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling white marble, walk-in rain showers and separate bath, and tasteful gilded fixtures with Bottega Veneta beauty kits.
La Terrazza is a reminder of why Italy is one of the world’s great food destinations. Exquisite ingredients, beautifully prepared. An unforgettable experience. Our Michelin-starred fine dining experience with equally spectacular views. Chef Fabio Ciervo utilises Rome’s bounty of fresh produce and herbs in his bold and native cuisine. The experience begins when you step out of the lift. Your eyes take a moment to adjust to the darkened restaurant lobby, you turn the corner and… the most spectacular view of Rome bursts into life.
To know the story of Rome and its people you only have to look at a typical menu. Il Giardino serves up classic Italian food and healthy options with our own twist, and incredible views from this rooftop destination restaurant. Embrace the sweet life, the culture of a city that prioritises family and friends over work. Stay a while to enjoy the simplest things – a plate of proper Roman cacio e pepe pasta, courgette blossoms stuffed with ricotta and taleggio, and the astonishing view. Il Giardino Ristorante offers the best of Rome in one place. You’ll experience authentic Italian warmth and cuisine presented with the skill and artistry of true five-star service – and a view to rival any in Rome.
Il Giardino Bar is a favourite meeting place loved by locals and those in the know. Settle in, watch out for a spectacular sunset, listen to live music and make a night of it. Let us serve you a sensory journey with our expertly crafted cocktails, inspired by the Eternal City. Try the rose-hued La Grande Bellezza which captures the warmth of a Roman sunset, or the Martini Trevi made with lavender and bergamot, inspired by strolls through Villa Borghese.
An elegant sitting room offering time to read, chat, meet, think or just be. Be it morning coffee or that last shot of grappa from the secret bar, La Libreria is one of Rome’s hidden treasures. A sitting room of unusual elegance positioned above the dynamic lobby, La Libreria is beautifully placed for popping in at any time of day. Here you can feel part of bustling hotel life or tuck yourself away in a quiet corner.
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary. Urban elegance in a hidden and exclusive oasis. With a maximum of four guests at any one time we focus completely on true nurturing. Here you have our undivided attention. This is your own time, in your own space for whatever you need.
We’re delighted to announce our partnership with famed celebrity hairstylist Roberto D’Antonio, who heads up our new blow dry bar – the first in Rome. At this dedicated corner, we invite you to enjoy bespoke dry styling services to transform your look, with no need for hours of cutting or colouring. Our talented team can style hair straight, wavy, curly, or even create a glamorous updo for quick pre-party pampering. And for a complete makeover, pair with a luxurious facial, massage or nail treatment at the spa.