- Set in a 17th-century mansion in the heart of the historic city, this intimate Relais & Chateaux hotel offers nine grand rooms which are so plush and comfortable it almost seems a shame to leave to explore. There’s also a Michelin-starred restaurant, quirky basement spa, a pretty terrace and a cute library.
- On a pedestrianised, narrow street of historic Uzès, the quirky boutiques and galleries of the city are right on your doorstep with the town’s main square with twice-weekly market Place aux Herbes a five-minute stroll.
- The nine rooms are all different but common features include high ceilings, huge windows, plush curtains and furnishings with massive beds.
- The Michelin-starred La Table d’Uzès restaurant offers various menus of inventive and regularly-changing dishes ranging in price from €34 (£29) for a weekday Menu du Marché lunch to €115 (£99) for an eight course ‘Carte Blanche’ dinner menu.
- There’s a tranquil 150-metre square L’Occitane spa in the cellar housed among the Gallo-Greek walls juxtaposed with exposed ducts. As well as two treatment rooms which can be combined to be a double, there’s also a Roman bath with water wall and chromotherapy and a hammam. The light-filled library at the top of the hotel is a lovely place to linger, as are the various lounges. Bikes are available to borrow, free of charge.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
This 300-year-old house, tucked away in an alley of the majestic city of Uzès, was once the home of the Chambon de La Tour family. Now a historic monument, it has recovered all of its former glory. Behind its imposing façade, a monumental 17th-century staircase and hidden passage lead to guest rooms featuring contemporary decor and picturesque views over the roofs of the old town. The spa is nestled under Romanesque arches and draws its inspiration from ancient traditions of health and well-being. At La Table d’Uzès, Michelin-starred chef Christophe Ducros serves Provençal market cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the patio during summer.
This charming boutique hotel has managed to retain the charm of times past. Guests always receive a warm welcome and attentive service at this 5-star Relais & Châteaux hotel, and are sure to admire the incredible architecture of a building full of history. The Table d’Uzès, the hotel restaurant, has one star in the Michelin Guide. The restaurant food is a true delight. Situated in the Languedoc, close to Provence, the hotel restaurant naturally focuses on flavours from the South of France. The rooms are elegant, modern, and luminous. They are laid out around a monumental 17th century staircase with angled balusters and a hidden, nearly secret staircase leading to the upper floors affording picturesque views overlooking the rooftops of Uzès.