- Romance prevails in St Tropez at this notable townhouse whose history reads like a fairytale. This five-star hotel provides a peaceful hideout in the centre of the old village. Luxury awaits here from four-poster beds to wall murals and a tiled pool that’s remountable at the press of a button.
- By day, Pan Deï Palais is your Tropezian hideaway but by night, it transforms into the ultimate spot to celebrate. In the heart of the picturesque garden, gather friends and family for a memorable evening – start with chic cocktails by the pools, followed by a glamorous dinner under the olive trees and then the party begins, as the pool transforms into a dancefloor and a DJ provides the soundtrack to your night.
- In the heart of our secret garden, discover an exceptional culinary offer at Pan Deï Palais. Sit back in the shade of the olive trees or in the pastel-hued lounge and savour the great classics of Italian food – from antipasti, seafood and delicious sharing dishes.
- Make the most of our beautiful pool, surrounded by sun loungers and chic olive trees. Set in the walled garden for privacy and peace, soak up the Mediterranean sun with complimentary refreshments poolside.
- Spend a day on Pampelonne beach. Climb aboard our car and head to Jardin Tropézina, our private beach. Enjoy lunch in the shade of the leafy pergola, and then take a seat under your parasol, where sunloungers are exclusively reserved for you.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
In 1835, a French general, who had fallen for a Punjabi princess by the name of Bannu Pan Deï, built Pan Deï Palais in Saint-Tropez as a token of his love. Like a maharajah’s mansion, it boasts an exotic garden and rooms placed under the watchful eye of Hindu deities. The spa and hammam promise serenity and well-being. And under the shade of the Balinese beds, you can enjoy the calm of the pool area, which turns into a sophisticated lounge bar in the evening, perfect for sipping cocktails. In the sumptuous and exotic setting of the restaurant, the chef’s exquisite original cuisine leads you from one marvellous surprise to another.
The 12 rooms are thoughtfully designed with luxurious Asian furnishings, dark wooden floors and colourful fabrics. The walled garden is resplendent with exotic plants from bamboo and banana palms to Birds of Paradise. Thatched cabanas, grey recliners and stylish Indian parasols surround the tiled pool. The pool can be remounted at the press of a button for private parties out of high season. In summertime, yoga lessons and pedicures are offered in the garden. Infused with sweet smells, the basement spa has a single treatment cabin with a changing room, shower and hammam. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the port and the village, the bar of the Pan Deï Palais is the ideal spot to have a drink, set in a garden filled with trees and Tuscan charm. During the summer, live music and DJs will provide the ultimate soundtrack to your evenings, whilst the sophisticated cocktail list and after-dark tapas snack menu will keep you satisfied.