- Perched on medieval ramparts in the prettiest village in the Luberon is this Provencal retreat framed by hanging gardens. With its dynastic portraits and clubby bar, it feels more like a stately home, albeit one with a swish spa, superb restaurants and impeccable service.
- This Leading Hotels of the World property delivers the dream – with its majestic scenery setting the tone for bucolic bliss, with terraces of olive groves and vineyards spilling down the gorge.
- 34 rooms & 6 suites are luxuriously furnished in classic French Provençal style with antique furniture. The bathrooms have terracotta tiles & a walk-in shower. West facing rooms have bewitching views of the Lubéron valley.
- Le TIGrr combines Asian flavors with rediscovered Mediterranean specialties, while the Citadelle offers traditional French cuisine. Italian dishes are served at La Bastide de Pierres, and award-winning Clover Gordes focuses on local products. Dine al fresco in the L’Orangerie or treat yourself to a cocktail in the La Bastide de Gordes bar.
- With its Burgundian stone pillars, the sublime 1,700 sqm Sisley spa is housed in an ancient monastery but offers an indoor pool, hammam, sauna, steam, relaxation area, sensory showers & outdoor treatment areas.
- Relax by the lush teal pool and terraced gardens which offer knock out views of spiky cypress and timeless stone farms of the Luberon Valley.
- Gordes, a village suspended between the sky and lavender fields with its sumptuous scenery, provencal market, medieval castle and handsome stone houses, is hard to leave.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Arles is a fascinating city filled with monuments and Roman treasures, it was also the inspiration for over 300 pieces of work by Van Gough, who lived here from 1888 to 1889. With your guide take a visit to see the stunning Amphitheatre and Aqueduct.
Marseille is France’s largest city on the Mediterranean coast and the largest port for commerce, freight and cruise ships. Highlights include the Palais du Pharo is a palace built by Napoleon III and the Palais des Congrès et des Expositions.
On selected weekends, Hotel Crillon le Brave is offering fascinating truffle hunting stays in Provence, led by the knowledgeable and friendly Jaumard family, who will guide you in the forest, and welcome you to their home.
Gordes is arguably the prettiest village in the Luberon region and seems to cling on to the rock face overlooking the Vaucluse plateau. The village is a mass of winding lanes, terracotta rooftops and church towers.
Airelles Gordes, La Bastide is stately and elegant chateau located at the heart of the picturesque village of Gordes, with exceptional views over the Luberon mountains. Carved into the rock face, the 18th Century castle provides gourmet cuisine, inviting swimming pools and a luxury spa. La Bastide de Gordes retains a classical 18th-Century theme throughout the property with walls ordered with portraits and tapestries and your room key even arrives in the form of a decorative shield! Some rooms feature traditional roll-top, claw-footed, free-standing baths and have spectacular, uninterrupted views either over the valley and to the mountains or overlooking the heart of the quaint village. As well as paintings, you will also find wood sculptures, period furniture and ornamental artefacts throughout the hotel, creating an authentic, regal atmosphere.
This beautiful hotel offers everything you may need for a comfortable stay with 3 restaurants, a spa and fitness centre, a bar, children’s club, separate adults and children’s pools and stunning terraces with gorgeous views over the valley and surrounding village. Gordes is known as one of the most beautiful villages in France with a medieval castle and cobbled alleyways winding through dry-stone houses. There are many art galleries to visit in the village and staying at the hotel, you are perfectly situated to explore the surrounding area. Explore the historic architecture, art galleries, and boutiques of Gordes. Take a hike to the 12th-century Sénanque Monastery, which is surrounded by lavender fields. Go to L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue to find antiques. Discover the picturesque ocher rocks in the Luberon.
La Bastide de Gordes features a mixture of rooms with either valley or village views, some suites and a separate 4-bedroom house with private pool. There are a number of interconnecting room options for families and groups. Each room and suites has traditional features with artwork and period furniture. Bathrooms feature terracotta tiles with either a shower or a bath with a shower.
One bedroom Suite with Terrace
The Junior Suites
The One Bedroom Suites
The Baron de Simiane Suite
The Prestige Junior Suite
The Duc de Soubise Suite
Superior Village Room
Deluxe Village Room
Superior Valley Room
Superior Valley Room
Deluxe Valley Room
The hotel’s restaurants, L’Orangerie and La Citadelle, both feature Provençal cuisine made with local and seasonal products and also offer regional wines. Meals can be enjoyed in the vaulted dining room or on the shaded terrace with its view of the valley. A 3rd restaurant, Pèir I Pierre Gagnaire TT, has 1 Michelin Star and features gastronomic meals prepared by the team of the French Michelin-star awarded chef Pierre Gagnaire.
La Bastide de Pierres
The Sisley Paris spa offers massages and features a hot tub, massage whirlpools, a hammam, an indoor chromatic pool and a solarium. There are 2 outdoor pools in the gardens which are surrounded by a sun deck and offer unrestricted views of the valley.