- Located at the heart of the Domain of Chantilly, the 5 star Auberge du Jeu de Paume, Relais & Châteaux hotel, with its 18th century style décor, is a fine example of sophisticated French elegance.
- Situated right by the Château in the heart of Chantilly, located only half an hour north of Paris, this comfortable period style Relais & Châteaux hotel is made for a relaxing country weekend, whether you’re here to follow the horse racing, appreciate art or indulge in its spa and Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Mostly overlooking the courtyard or château gardens and lake, the 92 luxurious rooms and suites are calm havens, where cream walls meet cheerfully rustic blue or bordeaux-coloured toile de Jouy print fabric curtains and bed panels. The prestige terrace rooms and prestige terrace suites have grand balustrated terraces overlooking the château grounds.
- La Table du Connétable, the gourmet restaurant managed by, Michelin guide 1-star Chef Anthony Denon, serves traditional and creative cuisine. The Jardin d’Hiver, Chic Bistro, offers a relaxed setting.
- The Valmont SPA with its 600 m² and pool offers beauty treatments inspired by the history of Chantilly.
- With an overall surface area of 115 hectares, the gardens of the Château de Chantilly are the result of several creations according to the fashion of each period: the French-style garden created by André Le Nôtre in the 17th century, the Anglo-Chinese Garden in the 18th century and the English Garden in the 19th century.
- A masterpiece of 18th century architecture, the Great Stables were built by the architect Jean Aubert for Louis-Henri de Bourbon, the 7th prince of Condé. They are a veritable horses’ palace. The building houses the Museum of the Horse, which presents the relationship between men and horses since the beginning of civilisation. The Great Stables offer equestrian shows throughout the year, devoted to the art of haute-école horse training which has been contributing to Chantilly’s international renown for more than 30 years.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tour Montmartre and Sacre Coeur, visit Notre Dame or see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, near our hotel.
Wander through Galeries Lafayette, with more than 750,000 square feet of shops and restaurants.
Explore the famous attractions near our hotel, including the Louvre, Champs-Elysees and Opera Paris.
Spread over 7800 hectares, the Domaine de Chantilly is peppered with historical monuments, prestigious sporting venues and natural landscapes, each proudly parading an illustrious history, imposing architecture, opulent splendor. The Auberge, nestled in the Domaine de Chantilly, between the château gardens and the Grandes Écuries, takes its name from what was the Jeu de Paume, which now displays the monumental paintings from the Condé Museum. Its sober lines and elegant appointments, designed by Le Nôtre and Mansart, echo a very particular French-style art de vivre. Its restaurant, La Table du Connétable, serves inventive traditional cuisine, and the libraries and the open fire in the Winter Garden Bar create a truly warm and welcoming atmosphere. The spa’s subtle lighting and coloured mosaics add the finishing touches to this perfect hideaway, just a few kilometres from Paris.
Only 35 minutes from Paris and 20 minutes from the Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport, the Domaine de Chantilly is a verdant wonder. A perfect example of the art of the western garden, the layout designed by Le Nôtre in the 17th century alternates reflecting pools, fountains and refined statues. Meanwhile, the 18th century Anglo-Chinese garden and the 19th century English garden offer a different, more romantic ambiance, where Venus’ temple and the Island of Love sit amongst swans and birds. Around this 115-hectare plot, Chantilly forest is an ideal spot for a family walk, hunting on horseback or training horses.
The Westin Paris-Vendome’s 428 rooms and suites range from pale-gray walled, understated Superior Rooms to the two-bedroom Presidential Suite with fireplaces and terraces. Top-floor suites have views of the Eiffel Tower. Other views can include the Tuileries, the Louvre, or Place de la Concorde. The smallest room is 172-square-feet, while many of the larger rooms, with the exception of the Presidential Suite, are about 570-square-feet. The decor mixes antiques, such as marble-topped tables inlaid with ivory, and clean-lined contemporary sofas and chairs and upholstered headboards.
The Westin Paris-Vendome has several standout features. Le First restaurant, with a lovely terrace, takes a modern twist to traditional French brasserie fare, and the Tuileries Bar has an extensive cocktail menu and light fare. All-day dining is available in either the restaurant or the bar.
The Summer Terrace
The Westin Paris-Vendôme unveils its new pop-up restaurant. Inspired by the savannah and in a spirit of return from travel, this terrace is the ideal place for a refreshing break, a lunch or a dinner.
Le First Restaurant
Le First restaurant is open for breakfast and Sunday Brunch. It is also available for privatization. The plush setting is welcoming and comfortable for an always memorable experience.
The bi-level fitness center has cardio- and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise balls, and an in-house trainer is available for a fee. The property’s spa has cocoon-like rooms with a wide array of facials and massages based on natural ingredients and practices.
Immerse yourself in indulgent pampering at our hotel’s incredible spa at Place Vendôme. Signature therapies are offered within six hand-crafted oak treatment cocoons, creating your own personal haven for rejuvenating body and soul.
Excercise at our free, 24-hour Westin WORKOUT® fitness center.