- Brach Paris is located in the 16th arrondissement, close to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro. The hotel blends the original 1930s architecture with modern elements for a unique stay.
- 59 rooms and suites with terraces feature dark wood floors and rosewood walls, creating a warm environment enhanced by leather furniture and marble and glass details. Accommodations also include antique objects and a selection of books.
- Open all day, the restaurant features Mediterranean cuisine served from the open kitchens, and has live DJ sets on the weekends. The Pastry Boutique specializes in quintessentially Parisian treats.
- The Sports Club offers a range of health and wellness facilities, including a pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, and a salt cave. Fitness and relaxation programs are guided by a team of sports coaches, osteopaths, naturopaths, physiotherapists, dieticians, and therapists. Spa therapies include a range of massages, body treatments, and hair and beauty treatments.
- Walk to the Bois de Boulogne, an expansive park ideal for leisurely strolls, bike rides, and boating excursions on the lake. Visit the greenhouse gardens of Serres D’Auteuil, filled with unusual varieties.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tour Montmartre and Sacre Coeur, visit Notre Dame or see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, near our hotel.
Wander through Galeries Lafayette, with more than 750,000 square feet of shops and restaurants.
Explore the famous attractions near our hotel, including the Louvre, Champs-Elysees and Opera Paris.
Built in 1925, the Hotel Raphaël is an impressive stone building with an intricately sculpted façade. Tradition and the French art of hospitality are at its core. Situated in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, only metres from the Arc de Triomphe, you are guaranteed a stay that is typically Parisian. Our rooms and suites have genuine antique furniture, hand-carved wood panelling and hand-painted wall murals. The most beautiful rooftop in Paris, a sophisticated restaurant and a luxurious bar will make your stay unforgettable.
The Hotel Raphaël is emblematic of Roaring Twenties Parisian glamour. It boasts an elite team of Les Clefs d’Or concierges who are on hand 24 hours a day, a devoted head chef, a gourmet pastry chef and an attentive team of professionals. The Hotel Raphaël is part of the Les Hotels Baverez collection of unique Parisian hotels. Three 5-star hotels managed by the same family for four generations, with the utmost respect for customer service and for the tradition of classic French hospitality.
The Westin Paris-Vendome’s 428 rooms and suites range from pale-gray walled, understated Superior Rooms to the two-bedroom Presidential Suite with fireplaces and terraces. Top-floor suites have views of the Eiffel Tower. Other views can include the Tuileries, the Louvre, or Place de la Concorde. The smallest room is 172-square-feet, while many of the larger rooms, with the exception of the Presidential Suite, are about 570-square-feet. The decor mixes antiques, such as marble-topped tables inlaid with ivory, and clean-lined contemporary sofas and chairs and upholstered headboards.
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 1 King
Junior Suite with a View
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 1 Queen
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
2 King, Eiffel Tower view.
Suite, 1 King. 44sqm/473sqft-75sqm/807sqft.
Room with a View Guest room, 1 King, Eiffel Tower view
Room with a View Guest room, 1 Double, Eiffel Tower view
Room with a View Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Eiffel Tower view
Suite, 1 King, Eiffel Tower view.
Superior Room Guest room, 1 King
Superior Room Guest room, Queen
Superior Room Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
The Westin Paris-Vendome has several standout features. Le First restaurant, with a lovely terrace, takes a modern twist to traditional French brasserie fare, and the Tuileries Bar has an extensive cocktail menu and light fare. All-day dining is available in either the restaurant or the bar.
The Summer Terrace
The Westin Paris-Vendôme unveils its new pop-up restaurant. Inspired by the savannah and in a spirit of return from travel, this terrace is the ideal place for a refreshing break, a lunch or a dinner.
Le First Restaurant
Le First restaurant is open for breakfast and Sunday Brunch. It is also available for privatization. The plush setting is welcoming and comfortable for an always memorable experience.
The Tuileries Bar is closed for summer. La Terrasse d’Eté will welcome you everyday from 10.00am to 12.30am for a drink, or more.
The bi-level fitness center has cardio- and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise balls, and an in-house trainer is available for a fee. The property’s spa has cocoon-like rooms with a wide array of facials and massages based on natural ingredients and practices.
Immerse yourself in indulgent pampering at our hotel’s incredible spa at Place Vendôme. Signature therapies are offered within six hand-crafted oak treatment cocoons, creating your own personal haven for rejuvenating body and soul.
Excercise at our free, 24-hour Westin WORKOUT® fitness center.