- Overlooking the picture-postcard beach of Saint-Guirec on the Pink Granite Coast, the Castel Beau Site is a stylish hotel in a stunning setting, with views that are nearly matched by its colourful design, contemporary Breton restaurant and well-stocked wine cellar.
- The sumptuous Castel Beau Site only stands a few yards away from Ploumanc’h’s small curved beach, from where it has what is probably one of the best sea views in the region. Ploumanc’h itself was voted the most loved village in France in 2015, and the hotel is ideally situated for anyone who wants to discover the charming Côte de Granit Rose (the Pink Granite Coast).
- There are 33 rooms at the Castel, 27 of them with views of the rocky islets that dot the bay, which at low tide changes to a moonscape of pink granite rocks.
- Having dinner at the Castle Beau Site restaurant is a delightful experience. Alongside à la carte dishes, it offers a fixed menu which changes every day, with chef Nicolas Le Luyer dedicated to sourcing local ingredients.
- From the hotel, there is no shortage of experiences: paddleboarding, boat trips to the seven islands archipelago, airplane flights, swimming with seals… the Pink Granite Coast has some wonderful discoveries in store for you. Fans of outdoor activities will love the numerous kayaking, paddling and sailing opportunities as the coast is full of hidden creeks and uninhabited islets, and the coastal trails are breathtaking.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
In the heart of the Pink Granite Coast, Castel Beau Site is a stunning place to get away from it all and soak up the charms Brittany has to offer. Perched between the land and the sea, this imposing structure – which will soon celebrate its 100th anniversary – is a retreat you’ll fall in love with. And where you’ll certainly return. 33 rooms and suites are spread over the three floors of this beautiful house. All have a view of the sea. All offer this special atmosphere that makes you feel like in a cocoon from which you can admire the elements outside, calm, radiant, or unleashed.
On the ground-floor of the hotel, the Castel Beau Site restaurant invites you to discover the most wonderful flavours of Breton cuisine. Savour chef Nicolas Le Luyer’s dishes as you gaze out at the sea, rose-tinted rocks and the towers of Costaérès Castle that you can just about make out on the island floating in front of the hotel. Here you will discover dishes inspired by the Breton and French traditions in a space that is chic but not stuffy as you gaze at the landscape that expands outwards. Married with intelligence and taste, the produce will overwhelm your palate with a veritable taste sensation.