- Located just south of Port-Deauville, Hotel Barriere Le Normandy offers a tranquil hideaway in downtown Deauville. The hotel sports a modern Anglo-Norman architecture, matching historical elegance with contemporary comfort.
- The Normandy is one of Deauville’s living legends. Its opening in 1912 highly contributed to the posh and chic reputation of the seaside resort. A paradise for golf lovers, horse riders and race-goers, movie stars and celebrity spotters as well as casino gamblers, the hotel enjoys a privileged location on Deauville beach’s famous wooden boardwalk, the Planches.
- 271 Rooms and suites feature tall ceilings, dressing tables, and soaking tubs. Furnishings adhere to an aesthetic set by patterned walls and subtle hues. Windows offer views of the Deauville, Norman Courtyard, or the Channel.
- La Belle Epoque features dishes local to the Normandy area, as well as fresh-caught fish. The restaurant atmosphere is elegant, with chandeliers and an open terrace during warmer weather. Sip an original cocktail at The Normandy Bar.
- Diane Barrière Spa includes massages and facials that combine traditional Chinese medicine with modern technology. The Signature Diane Barrière Treatment utilizes energizing neuromuscular techniques.
- Bicycle down a trail across the Côte Fleurie. Dive into the private pool, located beneath a glass ceiling for an emphasis on natural light. Run or rest in the fitness center, equipped with cardio machines and a sauna.
- Take time to enjoy maritime delights on the Planches boardwalk.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Nearby activities include golf, sailing, tennis, horse riding, biking, bowling, motor sports, quad biking, fitness, thalassotherapy, luxury shopping and casinos; while The Studio by Petit VIP offers children’s activities such as treasure hunts, cookery classes & beach activities.
With lightly woven Toile de Jouy fabrics highlighted by the wood of the half-timbering, Hotel Le Normandy cultivates a dazzling Anglo-Norman style just two hours from Paris. The ribbed grain of the armchairs and comfortable king size bed shroud guests in a soft warmth. Cosy bars and chic brasseries perpetuate the joyful Belle Epoque elegance. Dive into the private pool, daydream on the Planches boardwalk, place a bet at the Casino and visit the American Film Festival. Deauville is at your door. The 271 luxurious rooms and suites feature Anglo-Normandy elegance and cozy atmosphere by the sea. Enjoy maritime delights on the Planches boardwalk or a gala dinner in a regal setting, refined nibbles in a cosy bar, convivial grilled dishes beside the greens, and Normandy delights amid the Slot Machines. Les Tables Barrière transcend Deauville.
Offering relaxation, regeneration, revitalisation, detox and beauty, you’ll find the right solution for you at Spa Diane. Relax by the indoor heated pool, sauna and hammam or by the beach. Nearby activities include golf, sailing, tennis, horse riding, biking, bowling, motor sports, quad biking, fitness, thalassotherapy, luxury shopping and casinos; while The Studio by Petit VIP offers children’s activities such as treasure hunts, cookery classes & beach activities.
Featuring soft Toile de Jouy and pale wood half-timbering, restyled by Nathalie Ryan, the interior design of the 271 rooms and suites at Hotel Le Normandy transcends the codes of Anglo-Normandy elegance.
Enjoy maritime delights on the Planches boardwalk or a gala dinner in a regal setting, refined nibbles in a cosy bar, convivial grilled dishes beside the greens, and Normandy delights amid the Slot Machines. Les Tables Barrière transcend Deauville.
The hotel offers a spa, heated indoor pool, fitness center, kids club and bicycles. Nearby – with horse riding, private and Olympic-size pools, bowling, motor sports, golf, tennis, fitness, bike rides, thalassotherapy, luxury boutiques, Games Tables, and Slot Machines, Hotel Le Normandy sparks your quest for adventure.