- Travellers have flocked to this chic Chamonix address since the mid-19th century and the Mont Blanc has lost none of its natural allure – or spectacular views of Europe’s highest mountain in its grassy back garden. Sleek contemporary rooms and a poolside restaurant demand unadulterated Mont Blanc admiration.
- The 40 room boutique property has been the place to hobnob in Chamonix since it opened in 1849, and this mythical hotel with inviting powder-blue wooden shutters continues to seduce despite a contemporary makeover by French interior architect Sybille de Margerie.
- Lunch and dinner is served in gourmet restaurant Le Matafan, with tables around a contemporary central fireplace in winter and beneath potted olive trees by the pool (with spectacular Mont Blanc view) in summer.
- From heated boot racks and door-to-door shuttles to the lifts during the ski season, to the luxurious Spa by Clarins with its tempting plant and natural-oil based treatments, invigorating post-ski massages, sauna, steam room and bracing cold water bucket, guests want for nothing.
- The heated outdoor pool designed for year-round swimming in the shade of Mont Blanc and there is a hi-tech fitness room with toasty-warm whirlpool tub, multi-sensory shower and relaxation room.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Standing resplendent in the heart of Chamonix in the French Alps, the chic Hotel Mont Blanc has brought a new level of skiing luxury to Chamonix since it was acquired by the Taittinger family in 2013. An ideal luxury base for skiing this hotel has been welcoming guests since the start of the 20th century and is a huge part of the history of Chamonix valley. With a prime location in the centre of Chamonix, the hotel offers a haven of calm which is reflected in the elegant design of the 40 luxurious rooms and suites.
In summer and winter alike, the Hotel Mont-Blanc is the address to be reckoned with in the Chamonix valley. Every morning, the hotel offers the happiness of waking up in front of the most beautiful summit, the Mont Blanc. After the exhilaration of altitude, you should dive into the heated outdoor swimming pool unless you prefer to relax in the Spa by Clarins. End this beautiful day with a gourmet stopover at Matafan, where each dish on the seasonal menu is an invitation to share and enjoy.