- The hotel occupies a prime city center location in the heart of “The Golden Triangle” right opposite the Opera House, and within a short walk to the major attractions in Bordeaux.
- UNESCO World Heritage architecture and sumptuous, refined rooms with period furnishing, many of which have jaw dropping views of the Opera House and Garonne river.
- The Michelin two star – Le Pressoir d’Argent Gordon Ramsay restaurant is a main draw and we enjoyed a memorable 7 course meal with wine pairing, accompanied by precision and flawless service.
- The chic rooftop lounge bar – Night Beach, with its awesome 360 degree views over the rooftops of Bordeaux, is one of the best chilled out socializing spots in Bordeaux.
- The majestic column-lined indoor pool and extensive wellness facilities and elegant ambiance inspired by Roman baths at Spa Nuxe Les Bains de Léa.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Equipped with an Instagram worthy jacuzzi, comfortable outdoor sofa seating, a cozy bar and adorned with plants, parasol pines, and mellow lighting, this chic rooftop terrace is a top socializing spot in Bordeaux. At night, with the cocktails flowing, the DJ spinning and with its panoramic 360° views of the Bordeaux skyline, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen.Is a 1,000 sqm sublime, lavishly decorated two-storey oasis of relaxation and wellbeing, inspired by Roman baths.The decadent décor comes replete with Roman pillars, life-size sculptures,
- Tokyo, the largest megalopolis in the world, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers and the world’s busiest pedestrian intersection in Shibuya to the ancient Senso-ji Buddhist temple located in the historic Asakusa neighborhood.
- Must see attractions include the opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine which is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods and the imposing Imperial Palace with its huge public gardens.
- The hotel’s ace concierge team will help you plan your itinerary and transportation to see the city’s many cultural attractions, as well as organize food & wine tours, cooking classes, bookings for sumo wrestling, fine dining restaurants, nightclubs as well as day trips to Mt. Fuji and nearby ski resorts or hot springs.
Step back in time to a world of 18th century aristocracy and elegance at the InterContinental Bordeaux — Le Grand Hotel, housed in an imposing, historic 1776 limestone building. This heritage hotel occupies prime real estate on Bordeaux’s main square, Place de la Comédie, facing the Grand Théâtre Opera House and in the heart of Bordeaux’s golden triangle, among high-end boutiques and world-class restaurants
Each of the 130 extravagantly decorated rooms including the 44 suites has its own unique refined interiors and no two rooms are exactly alike in term of layout. The rooms go up in size and comfort starting with the Superior rooms at 27 sqm, Deluxe Rooms at 38 sqm, Junior Suites at 48 sqm, Executive Junior Suites at 54 sqm, Prestige Suites at 70 sqm to the Royal Suite at 110 sqm. All the rooms feature 19th Century style plush decorations and upholstery and deploy a palate of voluptuous, jewel toned fabrics to give a refined and warm ambiance and come with marble bathrooms. We loved our Junior Suite with a bird’s eye view of the majestic Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Comédie.
Each of the Superior Rooms has its own identity and reveals an exceptional decoration. These majestic rooms of 269 sqf, inspired by the nineteenth century immerse you in a cozy and refined atmosphere. Diverse and valuable marble with enchanting names such as Emperador Brown or Red Napoleon dress the bathrooms.
With a generous space of 377 sqf and a stylish decor, the Deluxe Rooms offer a warm atmosphere. Between High Tech and elegant materials, between contemporary and history, the designer Jacques Garcia created a perfect mix. After a day exploring Bordeaux, you will appreciate the comfort and the charm of our Deluxe Rooms.
Executive Room Opera View
The Executive Rooms offer stunning views over the city center of Bordeaux. You will be on the doorstep to contemplate, day and night, the Opera House and the Place de la Comédie. Colors, materials and furniture of this room will amaze you as soon as you will enter in the room. Those rooms of 377 sqf offers a delicate marble bathroom.
From the carpets to the drapes, from the furniture to the wall colors, the warm atmosphere of the Junior Suites deploy a palette of a voluptuous decor with an elegant harmony of materials and decors. With high ceilings, open lounge room and 484 sqf, the impression of grandeur will be at the rendezvous.
The Prestige Suites with their private wine bar offer a new opportunity to surprise and delight. These areas of 700 sqf with a private bar lounge and marble bathroom are unique. Each space has been designed for your comfort.
The Royal Suite offers a panoramic view over Bordeaux: the Opera House, the Place de la Comédie, the Cours de l’Intendance and the Garonne. Decorated in an Imperial style, this unique space of 1 100 sq f which consists of a bedroom and a separate living room with private entrance offers the ultimate privilege: a spectacular 1 076 sq m terrace with Jacuzzi. A supreme moment of wellbeing awaits you in the Emperador dark marble bathrooms.
Gordon Ramsay helms the fine dining and brasserie restaurants at the hotel, which are a main draw for locals and tourists alike.
Le Pressoir d’Argent Gordon Ramsay
This 2 Michelin Star, sumptuously furnished signature restaurant is visually stunning with a warm and intimate ambiance and features a sublime and creative seasonal menu. The extravagant interiors are adorned with bright mauve-orange colours, luxury fabrics and marquetry flooring
Le Bordeaux Gordon Ramsay:
The all-day menu of the hotel’s brasserie is comprised of regional South-Western Fench fare with a British touch. Among the favorites are: Beef Wellington, Fish & Chips, Steak Tartare, Arcachon Oysters, Caesar Salad, Lobster Bisque, Burgers and deserts such as chocolate fondant and lemon meringue pie, washed down with a fine selection of Bordeaux wines
The hotel’s signature bar is located after the reception area in a two-story winter garden style atrium with a glassed-in roof with plenty of natural light. The ambiance is cozy and elegant and décor reminiscent of a refined English style indoor garden. The bar menu includes everything from the signature afternoon tea to salads, crepes, sandwiches, burgers, Arcachon oysters and Aquitaine sturgeon caviar, along with a wide selection of cocktails and fine Bordeaux wine.
This chic and relaxing rooftop lounge serves light meals and tapas for lunch and dinner, along with its signature cocktails. At night, with the cocktails flowing, the DJ spinning and with its panoramic 360° views of the Bordeaux skyline, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen.
Equipped with an Instagram worthy jacuzzi, comfortable outdoor sofa seating, a cozy bar and adorned with plants, parasol pines, and mellow lighting, this chic rooftop terrace is a top socializing spot in Bordeaux. At night, with the cocktails flowing, the DJ spinning and with its panoramic 360° views of the Bordeaux skyline, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen.
The Spa NUXE Les Bains de Léa:
Is a 1,000 sqm sublime, lavishly decorated two-storey oasis of relaxation and wellbeing, inspired by Roman baths. The decadent décor comes replete with Roman pillars, life-size sculptures, chaises longues, wall frescoes and geometric tile mosaics. The enticing heated indoor pool is a highlight and is visually stunning, with majestic red pillars traversing its two storey height.
Night Beach Rooftop Jacussi
Equipped with an Instagram worthy jacuzzi, comfortable outdoor sofa seating, a cozy bar and adorned with plants, parasol pines, and mellow lighting, this chic rooftop terrace is a top socializing spot in Bordeaux. At night, with the cocktails flowing, the DJ spinning and with its panoramic 360° views of the Bordeaux skyline, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen..