- In the heart of a lush garden bursting with exotic plant life you will find your luxury hotel. Four Provencal farmhouses stand proudly around an elegant mansion whose architecture fits perfectly into its environment. Here, you enter a country house that resonates with a soul and a spirit.
- Situated near the district of Sainte-Anne, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of Saint-Tropez and close to the beautiful beaches of Pampelonne in Ramatuelle, the hotel offers guests the rental of a yacht so that they may explore the exceptional loveliness of the Mediterranean coastline and discover the most beautiful islands adjacent to the Côte d’Azur.
- There are ten deluxe rooms and six suites, as well as six apartments that are all decorated in a tasteful, traditional style. The hotel also boasts an excellent restaurant.
- You’ll receive the warmest of welcomes from our chef Philippe Colinet and his team. Our hotel offers a choice between two types of cuisine; one is distinctly gourmet oriented, the other is in the bistro spirit, but all is prepared using fresh, local ingredients for a festival of flavours.
- The magnificent pool is nestled in a lovely garden with incredible vegetation. Take the time to relax and in this lovely perfect place or access to the free fitness centre.
- The hotel also offers guests the rental of a yacht so that they can explore the Mediterranean coastline at their leisure.
- Welcome to the SPA by Carita at the Bastide de Saint-Tropez, where you are invited to enjoy a quiet moment or two of pampering.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with a fully trained crew at your service to meet all your expectations.
In the heart of a lush garden bursting with exotic plant life you will find your luxury hotel. Four Provencal farmhouses stand proudly around an elegant mansion whose architecture fits perfectly into its environment. Here, you enter a country house that resonates with a soul and a spirit. Just a few minutes’ walk from the legendary Place des Lices, the Bastide de Saint-Tropez is an elegant ochre and pink Saint-Tropez home. Nestled in the heart of an Eden like park, this intimate boutique-hotel is designed like a village with several mas (traditional southern France houses), built around a swimming pool and a small central plaza. One enters this haven of peace through the main house with 3 bedrooms, a library, a bar and the hotel’s restaurant.
Nestled in the greenery of a charming exotic garden, 4 small “mas“ contain the rooms and suites, each with a different personality and design. Imagined by the owner as guest rooms in his own home, they recreate a cozy and charming homelike ambiance. Each room has a private terrace, and most have a private garden and a jacuzzi.The Bastide also has 2 restaurants, including the gastronomic Olivier, as well as the height of luxury, a 22 meters long yacht, the San Lorenzo, available to guests. With an atmosphere that cannot be found anywhere else, the Bastide is the ideal timeless retreat.
At the Bastide you will be welcomed as a privileged guest in rooms that are tastefully decorated and warmly inviting. We have used pleasing light tones to bring out the sweetest of moments and create a personal haven in which relaxation and wellbeing are paramount. On the walls, you will find original works by the painter Georges Flanet, who knows so well how to capture the unique and pristine light of Saint-Tropez. The rooms, suites and apartments each have bathrooms equipped with bathtubs, while some also have a separate shower. In these newly decorated guestrooms, you will appreciate the presence of the marble of Carrara, Brazil and China, or marble that is exquisitely aged. Want to place your Saint Tropez stay under the sign of romance? Ask at reception for a room with a canopy bed.
10 Deluxe Rooms
Each room has a balcony, a terrace or a small private garden. Some are equipped with two beds, some offer a Queen bed. These rooms with evocative names (Outremer, Emeraude and Saphir) are equipped with bathrooms in which marble is in the spotlight. The upstairs rooms have a terrace, whereas the rooms on the ground floor offer a small and charming garden to enjoy.
6 Junior Suites
Four of these elegant junior suites can accommodate 2 people. Of the remaining two junior suites, one also has a sofa for 2 persons and another a sofa for 1 perso. Some boasting an extended terrace, some having a garden, these suites are charming spaces in which guests are met with complete comfort. Three of these suites have a Jacuzzi so that guests can enjoy an intimate moment of pampering (available from May 1 to October 4).
The elegance of these suites will charm you and make you want to extend your stay at the Bastide.
Your suite has either a terrace for sunbathing or, if it is located on the ground floor, a private and shaded garden. Two suites have lounge areas opening onto delightful and inviting verandas. Enjoy their terraces, overlooking the exotic garden and magnificent swimming pool. One of the suites has a Jacuzzi, as well as a charming shaded garden. Four of our suites include a sofa for one person in addition to a king size bed.
One of our 5 Apartments can comfortably accommodate two people wishing to relax in a beautiful space, whereas the other 4 are each equipped with a very comfortable sofa which can accommodate 2 additional people.
You’ll receive the warmest of welcomes from our chef Philippe Colinet and his team. Our hotel offers a choice between two types of cuisine; one is distinctly gourmet oriented, the other is in the bistr’ o spirit, but all is prepared using fresh, local ingredients for a festival of flavours.
L'Olivier, the Michelin Starred Gourmet Restaurant
Within the comfortable surroundings of our charming winter garden you can enjoy a delightful lunch or dinner at our restaurant l’Olivier. Summer brings with it the opportunity to sit out on the beautiful terrace in the shade of well-established olive trees. Here, Philippe Colinet strives to seduce your taste buds and help you to discover the amazing flavours he creates. Our chef has certainly chosen to play the card of originality in bringing out the full wealth of local flavours. The dishes vary by season and according to the mood of a chef who is eager above all else to satisfy his guests. For example, you can now enjoy a langoustine tartare au couteau with seaweed beads and carapace consommé, sometimes accompanied by royal bream with courgettes de Cogolin and a crème de thym. Enjoy being surprised? The tomato Cœur de Bœuf de Cogolin in dessert will certainly do so.
The Bistr' o
Here, the cuisine is also of the highest quality. Indeed, the chef always favours small local producers from which he sources the tastiest ingredients. As in l’Olivier, everything is centred about a very generous terroir oriented cuisine. Velouté glacé de petits pois with goat cream and mascarpone or the fillet of sea bass with caramelised onions are just a selection of the dishes in which you can taste the seasons. Take your seat in the heart of the restaurant or on the terrace by the infinity pool and enjoy delicious moments full of charm and surprises.
The BBQ of La Bastide
By the pool, under the fig tree, local products are in the spotlight but there is more to discover. Friendly and warm place with a Plancha, a Grill and a Pizza oven. The menu is varied so you can enjoy the best of your afternoon in the quiet heart of our beautiful home.
It has an outdoor pool with sun loungers and offers free access to the Carita Spa.
If care and massages are essential for your well-being, our pool of 150 m² also offers a privileged space in which to relax or keep your body in shape. We offer Aquabike sessions for an agreeable moment in a charming environment. Our personal trainer will be happy to provide you with a one-hour course in a very relaxed atmosphere.
Welcome to the SPA by Carita at the Bastide de Saint-Tropez, where you are invited to enjoy a quiet moment or two of pampering. Here at the heart of the hotel, in partnership with the prestige cosmetics brand, we have created a space dedicated to your well-being. If the Carita sisters, founders of this house of beauty products, attracted the attention of Brigitte Bardot, Catherine Deneuve or Maria Callas, we have no doubt that you will also enjoy the benefits of their anti-aging luxury products. We leave you in the capable hands of our collaborators and her assistant, both of whom developed their considerable skills in the Carita salons until they achieved a perfect mastery of the techniques and products.