- The Côte Saint Jacques, in the heart of Burgundy, is a captivating destination. Most of the 22 pleasant rooms have nice terraces, and there are panoramic views from the jacuzzi on the banks of the river Yonne.
- With an array of activities available, from cooking lessons, to strolling along the canal, an indoor swimming pool, a spa and special programmes for children, you will not be at a loss for things to do.
- 2 Michelin Star Chef Jean-Michel Lorain, the hotel’s talented and exuberant owner, will welcome you like a friend, and if you’re lucky, he will let slip the secrets of his recipes.
- Burgundy is a prestigious region with a worldwide reputation for its gastronomy, its natural and historical heritage, and its castles, churches and Romanesque cathedrals. The Côte Saint-Jacques is ideally located for a wonderful immersion in these lands of art and history.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Côte Saint-Jacques & Spa, Jean-Michel Lorain’s gourmet restaurant and 5 star, Relais & Châteaux boutique hotel, is situated at the gates of the Burgundy region, 1.5 hours from Paris. Nestled in an enchanting location and offering a superb view of the River Yonne, our establishment was founded by Marie Lorain almost 70 years ago. Here, luxury is synonymous with the warmth and hospitality of a family home. The creative cuisine of Jean-Michel Lorain that has been rewarded by two Michelin stars, the refinement of painstaking service, its rooms of character, our exceptional spa : all the ingredients are gathered to make for a dream stay!
For a relaxing and restful break in the heart of a prestigious wine-producing region, you will benefit from the 22 guestrooms and suites of character, an exceptional spa, a superb indoor swimming pool, and fine activities in the heart of Burgundy. In his gourmet restaurant with two stars in the Michelin Guide, Jean-Michel Lorain will take you on a discovery of the flavors he loves and marries according to the seasons, his imagination and his travels. He proposes a harmony of gay, colorful, playful and surprising dishes accompanied by wines that are specially selected by the house sommeliers.