- Five-star Le Relais Bernard Loiseau and its two Michelin-starred restaurant have been an irresistible magnet for food-lovers since the late chef bought this venerable hotel in 1982. This jewel in Burgundy’s heart is not only an excellent stop-over but also a destination in its own right.
- With 32 rooms Le Relais Bernard Loiseau has an intimate atmosphere. Inside the property, which dates from about 1870, there’s a sumptuous air helped by an abundance of rich wood panelling.
- The two Michelin-starred restaurant doesn’t have an ounce of the stuffiness that often comes with such places – helped by a serene setting opening out into those marvellous gardens. Head chef Patrick Bertron carries on Bernard Loiseau’s legacy with delicately crafted dishes relying on ingredients from Burgundy and Auvergne.
- The gardens are the pride and joy of the owner, Dominique Loiseau, who has created a romantic space full of hidden corners. In the midst of the greenery are a pool, a duck pond and wonderful works of art. Next door is the Villa Loiseau des Sens, an extensive spa complex. Within the hotel you can curl up in the handsome library or play billiards, and there’s another spa with a pool, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The name Bernard Loiseau evokes a unique sensory voyage and an authentic culinary experience. Chef Patrick Bertron has added his talent to the legacy left by his master, with cuisine based on simplicity, powerful tastes and new flavours. But the food isn’t the only attraction at this stunning Burgundy location: owner Dominique Loiseau has made this hotel exceptional in every way. The breakfast room is a listed historical monument. The dining rooms offer a panorama view of the gardens, the rooms are elegantly decorated and at the spa, the welcome is warm and attentive. This is a magical and timeless place where the idea of well-being takes on its full meaning. Halfway between Paris and Lyon, the Relais Bernard Loiseau is on the edge of the Morvan Regional Park. This large expanse of forest is a place of breathtaking beauty.
Spanning 1,500 m2 over 4 floors, Villa Loiseau des Sens is one of the most successful spas of its time and one of the most impressive in Europe. Enjoy a unique gastronomic experience in the Loiseau des Sens health-pleasure restaurant and make local (treatments incorporating Burgundy blackcurrants) and multi-sensory discoveries. The state-of-the-art equipment at this haute couture spa has been selected for its quality and performance. The phlebological itinerary, bubbling beach, aqua bikes, Hydronox sofa and massage alcoves, in addition to the sauna, hammam, experiential shower and ice fountain promise to leave you feeling exceptionally rejuvenated.