- Located in the French Riviera, Lily of the Valley overlooks the Mediterranean Sea atop a hill. The hotel is surrounded by unspoiled nature, with sandy beaches just steps away.
- 44 rooms and suites feature classic Mediterranean décor, with crisp white lines and wooden accents. All boast all-marble bathrooms and private terraces overlooking the hills or the water.
- Vista offers alfresco dining overlooking the sea, presenting a Mediterranean menu with a Provençal twist. Restaurant du Village is open all day and serves both gourmet and health-focused options.
- Take the complimentary shuttle to the beach for a day relaxing on the sand, or lounge around the pool. The Wellness Village is dedicated to health, sport, and relaxation with individualized wellness programs that last up to 28 days. The relaxation area includes two saunas, a steam room, snow shower, ice fountain, relaxation room, and herbal tea room.
- Embark on a day trip to Saint Tropez to shop at chic boutiques. Discover the stunning countryside on leisurely walks, or the picturesque villages along the coast. Visit wineries for a tour and tasting.
- Don’t miss the resort’s private or group fitness classes, such Nordic walking, aqua boxing, biking sprints, and aerial yoga.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Set on the Mediterranean coastline in La Croix Valmer, Lily of the Valley welcomes guests to a year-round wellness sanctuary. The stunning property is a short 20 minutes from Saint-Tropez and features breathtaking views of the sea. From its position atop a hill surrounded by protected nature reserves, guests are only a few steps away from the sandy, 5 km Gigaro Beach. Lily of the Valley’s guestrooms and suites were designed by renowned architect Phillipe Starck with the condition that all buildings must blend seamlessly with the natural surroundings and nothing could be taller than the trees. At the heart of the hotel is the 2,000 sqm wellness center complete with seven cabins, two steam rooms, a snow-shower, sauna, health-focused restaurant with vegan and vegetarian options, and 25-meter swimming pool.
The wellness offerings range from detox programs to energy treatments and immersive sport and yoga retreats. For a culinary delight, Lily of the Valley’s Provencal and Mediterranean Restaurant features an outdoor swimming pool facing the sea and a bar perfectly positioned to take in the sunset. Just a few minutes from Saint-Tropez, Lily of the Valley hotel lies in the unspoilt landscape of the Domaine du Cap Lardier. This protected area acts as the lungs of the French Riviera. The 5 km fine sand Gigaro Beach is just below: a modest and still-wild beach that is one of the largest in the region. This setting is perfect for outdoor sports like mountain biking, hiking, stand-up paddle boarding and beach yoga.
Covering an area of 35 to 40 square meters, the rooms at Lily of the Valley are located within several “houses.” The wildness of nature is all around. Guests can enjoy spacious terraces with views onto the Mediterranean and the protected hills of the Cap Lardier estate.
The suites at Lily of the Valley vary in size, from 72 to 105 m², and are located within “houses.” The wildness of nature is all around. Guests can enjoy spacious terraces with views onto the Mediterranean and the protected hills of the Cap Lardier estate.
Boasting both a large private garden and pool, the eight pool suites at Lily of the Valley range in size from 86 to 210 m². Opposite Lily of the Valley’s Beach Club, below the hotel, and surrounded by the landscape of the Mediterranean, each one is set in a stunning location that elegantly combines luxury with privacy.
Chef Vincent Maillard and his team draw inspiration from the Mediterranean region to create delicious, healthy, sun-drenched cuisine. Filled with color and flavor, his dishes tantalize the taste buds and invite you to indulge in guilt-free goodness.
Lily of the Valley comprises 2,000 m² dedicated to wellness, weight loss and sport. Featuring a large fitness room, fitness class studios, a semi-Olympic pool heated all year round, treatment and consultation rooms, saunas, a steam room, and a snow shower, the Shape Club welcomes Lily of the Valley guests looking for support to achieve their weight loss goals. Here, they’re guided and motivated by a team of professionals who apply the methods drawn up by Lily of the Valley’s consultant nutritionist doctor, Dr Jacques Fricker.
From yoga to indoor cycling and aquatic sports, you can enjoy a group class or private sessions with our qualified coaches. Take advantage of the hotel’s sports equipment and facilities, or get fit in the great outdoors while soaking up the natural environment of Gigaro.
Below the hotel lies the fine sandy beach of the Plage de Gigaro, which stretches for six kilometers. At one end, on the edge of the pine forest, Lily of the Valley has set up its own private beach. From dawn till dusk, you’ll find restaurants, a bar, and many spots for sunbathing. Perfect if you’d like to relax in a welcoming, friendly environment full of charm.