- Maison Souquet was a pleasure house during the belle époque – today it’s an extraordinary boutique address with a Jacques Garcia décor as indulgent and spirited as the illustrious courtesans it once housed. The 20 rooms ooze romance, guests can privatise the spa and the clandestine cocktail bar is wickedly pleasurable.
- In fashionable SoPi (South Pigalle), at the foot of Montmartre, in northern Paris. This is both the fabled Paris of old-timer cabarets and peep shows, and an edgy part of modern Paris packed with new-generation cocktail bars and constantly evolving on-trend dining
- This magical address makes the heart sing. An extraordinary cocktail of belle époque glamour, five-star luxury and creative exuberance, Maison Souquet is the ultimate lovers’ address.
- Each of Jacques Garcia’s 20 individually designed rooms are as seductive as the celebrated belle époque courtesans they are named after.
- Fine art books and antiquarian games to appreciate there are aplenty, and guests can reserve complimentary exclusive use of the Salon d’Eau, an intimate and sensual basement spa with toasty-warm 10m-long pool and mosaic steam room.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Travel back in time to the Belle Époque at Hotel Maison Souquet – an exclusive Parisian townhouse in buzzing Montmartre. This new boutique hotel captures the decadent glamour of bohemian Paris – when Montmartre drew artists and aristocrats, socialites and dancers, who would meet and mingle in the district’s theatres, wine bars and private salons. At the turn of the 20th century, Paris’ pleasure houses played second home to the city’s socialites and aesthetes. Hotel Maison Souquet has reproduced the sumptuous décor of such a place, just a stone’s throw from Montmartre and its famous Moulin Rouge. Escape the hubbub of Paris for this atmospheric retreat, where each room exudes opulence. Take in the grand central staircase and study, decorated in Empire and nineteenth-century Orientalist style where intricate panelling and cordova leather furnishings complement eclectic ornaments and original artwork.
Sip cocktails in the lounge, stroll around the winter garden or indulge in an afternoon of pampering at the spa. Hotel Maison Souquet puts many of Montmartre’s treasures right at your feet. Climb up to the Sacre Coeur for exceptional views across Paris, or while away an afternoon at the nearby Salvador Dali gallery. Or you could hop on the Metro to explore the sights and sounds of central Paris. As the evening draws in, seek out world-famous fine dining restaurants, or enjoy an evening of cabaret and can-can at the iconic Moulin Rouge