- A bijoux bolthole, exquisitely crafted by Anouska Hempel in shimmering tiles of exotic green, bedrooms of rich velvets and billowing taffeta and walls of antiqued mirrors illuminated by Indian lanterns and candles to create a full-blown, romantic fairy-tale experience in the heart of Paris, with spa and restaurant.
- The 43 rooms and three suites range over six floors, with each floor having its own style.
- The 24-hour Galanga Restaurant & Bar, named after a rare ginger plant, opens onto a leafy walkway, its interiors are clad in bottle-green floor tiles with zig-zag trims, reminiscent of a Moroccan riad with deep green velvet chairs around green marble table-tops. Chef Thomas Danigo delivers pitch-perfect dishes from a short but frequently changing menu inspired by his travels around Asia.
- Facilities include Le Tigre Yoga Club and Spa, acclaimed for its yoga and meditation lessons, Pilates and cardio-boxing.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Steps from the Champs Elysées, hotel Monsieur George captures the globetrotting glamour of Paris with interiors that borrow from East and West alike. From the pavement of Rue Washington, the hotel’s Haussmanian exterior gives little away – bar a good dose of 18th-century splendour. But step inside and you’re in a world fashioned by designer Anouska Hempel, who has used marble, mirrors and sumptuous fabrics to create rooms reminiscent of Paris’ finest homes. Orient and Occident overlap in quintessential Parisian style, with the interiors influenced as much by Asian palaces as English gardens. The worldly theme continues into the restaurant, Galanga, where the dishes flaunt the flavours of Japan and Indochina.