- This chic retreat reflects architectural simplicity with its pure lines, its beautiful terraced gardens weaving around an elegant swimming pool, a stylish bar, a charming reception area and fifteen luxurious suites. Heavenly gardens and high-end style in this one-of-a-kind Saint-Tropez retreat. Stepping inside Muse Saint-Tropez is like entering a small piece of paradise.
- Small collection of spacious suites – many with private gardens and pools.
- Designer pool with stylish cabanas. Gardens created by renowned landscape architect Sophie Ambroise.
- Gardens, spa, pétanque terrain, gym, library of books, music and films. Bikes are free to borrow.
- In addition to the private plunge pool outside most suites, there’s a larger, infinity-edged, unheated version in the grounds, lined with loungers and curtained cabanas and soundtracked with light lounge music.
- The spa has six treatment rooms, including one for couples, and is open until 9pm daily. The gym sits close to the pool.
- At Muse St Tropez hotel, a free shuttle will take you to the town centre, and you’ll be royally spoilt the whole time – you won’t even have to leave your room for a massage.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Guests are welcome to use a nearby tennis court; it’s a five minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Pilates and yoga classes are held regularly, and a personal trainer can be hired.
Heavenly gardens and high-end style in this one-of-a-kind Saint-Tropez retreat. Stepping inside MUSE Saint-Tropez is like entering a small piece of paradise. Its beautiful gardens are wonderfully peaceful. The spa treatments will leave you feeling on cloud nine, while the clean lines and cool palette, inside and out, ooze refinement. This boutique hotel will have you slipping into holiday mode the second you arrive. Who needs Brigitte Bardot’s beach when you have a pool like this? Fringed by white-curtained cabanas, you can even dip your toes in the water from your luxury lounger. Afterward, find a shady spot in the tranquil gardens.
All that fresh air will set you up for an evening of stripped back fine dining in M. And having an elegant suite to retire to at the end of it all is sheer bliss. You’ll have a beach bag in your suite, kitted out with sunglasses and towels. So it’s just a case of calling on the hotel shuttle to take you to Saint-Tropez’s jet-set-style shores. You could hop on one of the MUSE bicycles for a ride through French scenery. Or, if it’s a staying indoors sort of day, iPads, games consoles and plasma screens in your room will keep you occupied.
Dedicated to legendary muses, the luxuriously appointed suites are individual in décor and ambience. Beds are all uniquely custom-made by Henryot, one of France’s oldest manufacturers who used to create furniture for the royal court at Versailles. All suites are designed in soft earthy tones with cool stone floors and marmorino wall finishes, with selected suites featuring a private garden or wooden terrace, plunge pool and a personal spa services room.
Elegance Suite features a living room, private terrace, bedroom with Queen-size bed and spacious bathroom. The suite is air-conditioned, has bathroom with shower, complimentary WiFi access, coffee machine, minibar and two televisions. Suite size: 40 square metres.
Luxe Suite is a refined and luxurious suite featuring a lounge and wine cellar. The suite is air-conditioned, has bathroom with shower or bath and King-size bed.
Prestige Suite has a spacious bedroom with King-size bed, luxurious bathroom with bathtub or shower, living room, wine cellar and a terrace with plunge pool and sunbeds.
Muse Suite has a living room opening out into a private terrace with sunbeds, plunge pool and outdoor shower. The luxurious bedroom features 2 balconies with sea views.
At 130 square metres, this incredible two-bedroom duplex suite features a living room, library and a luxurious bedroom that opens onto a large private garden with pool, outdoor shower and designer furnishings on the lower level. The upper level showcases another spacious bedroom, a bath salon with massage area as well as a large terrace that overlooks the pine forest.
Simply named M, the restaurant at MUSE Saint-Tropez celebrates local fare. Chefs select produce from nearby farms, wild herbs and just-off-the-boat Atlantic seafood. Then they transform it into gourmet cuisine that’s deliciously fresh and flavoursome.
The exquisite settings of MUSE restaurant, brings to life the flavours from both the earth and the sea. The sun-blessed Mediterranean hills fragrant with wild herbs and vibrant local produce that meets the Atlantic coastline rich with sparkling-fresh seafood evoke the senses in anticipation of the dining experiences to be discovered.
Gardens, spa, pétanque terrain, gym, library of books, music and films, free WiFi throughout. Bikes are free to borrow. In rooms: iPod dock with preloaded iPod, flatscreen TV, DVD and Blu-Ray player, PlayStation, Nespresso machine, free non-alcoholic drinks, a minibar stocked with Ladurée treats, and Hermès bath products.
In addition to the private plunge pool outside most suites, there’s a larger, infinity-edged, unheated version in the grounds, lined with loungers and curtained cabanas and soundtracked with light lounge music.
Rejuvenate with old world spa traditions combined with customised treatments and a respect for the surrounding nature in the comfort of your suite. Exclusive spa products based on the hydrolat technique, the result of an essential oil distillation process where microscopic essential oil droplets are suspended in water, is used for gentle and optimum benefits.
The gym sits close to the pool.