- Discover the City of Light from The Westin Paris – Vendôme located ideally between the Louvre and the Place Vendôme in the heart of Paris, France. Our city centre hotel welcomes you with refined and elegant accommodations in a delightful setting designed by Sybille de Margerie.
- Ideally situated in Paris’ exciting first arrondissement, The Westin Paris – Vendôme offers magnificent views of the city from the hotel and is just moments from the Louvre Museum, the Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde and the elegant fashion boutiques of rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré.
- Experience the perfect balance of traditional Parisian style and contemporary design. Each of the 428 rooms, including 80 suites, is elegantly designed by Sybille de Margerie.
- There’s a luxe spa and a gym, plus a chic brasserie, a lavish bar, and a breezy Mediterranean-inspired terrace with olive trees and a fountain.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tour Montmartre and Sacre Coeur, visit Notre Dame or see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, near our hotel.
Wander through Galeries Lafayette, with more than 750,000 square feet of shops and restaurants.
Explore the famous attractions near our hotel, including the Louvre, Champs-Elysees and Opera Paris.
Experience Paris from the historic setting of The Westin Paris – Vendôme. Perfectly situated in the city center, across from the Tuileries Garden, between Louvre and Place Vendôme, our iconic hotel offers an unparalleled entrée to the City of Lights. Unwind in our classically designed rooms and suites, where Paris’ rooftops and landmarks seen from your window bring the city’s magic directly to you. Sample the finest French and international cuisine in our hotel’s restaurants, escape to our spa, workout in our 24-hour Fitness Studio or simply relax in our hotel’s inviting lobby to plan your Paris adventures.
Let our spectacular ballrooms and venues be your backdrop for memorable wedding celebrations, corporate events and fashion galas, complemented by our excellent services and custom catering. When you are ready to explore, all of Paris awaits, just outside our doors. Whether enjoying a memorable family vacation or traveling for business, we look forward to making your stay at our Paris hotel exceptional.
The Westin Paris-Vendome’s 428 rooms and suites range from pale-gray walled, understated Superior Rooms to the two-bedroom Presidential Suite with fireplaces and terraces. Top-floor suites have views of the Eiffel Tower. Other views can include the Tuileries, the Louvre, or Place de la Concorde. The smallest room is 172-square-feet, while many of the larger rooms, with the exception of the Presidential Suite, are about 570-square-feet. The decor mixes antiques, such as marble-topped tables inlaid with ivory, and clean-lined contemporary sofas and chairs and upholstered headboards.
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 1 King
Junior Suite with a View
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 1 Queen
Deluxe Room Larger Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
2 King, Eiffel Tower view.
Suite, 1 King. 44sqm/473sqft-75sqm/807sqft.
Room with a View Guest room, 1 King, Eiffel Tower view
Room with a View Guest room, 1 Double, Eiffel Tower view
Room with a View Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Eiffel Tower view
Suite, 1 King, Eiffel Tower view.
Superior Room Guest room, 1 King
Superior Room Guest room, Queen
Superior Room Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
The Westin Paris-Vendome has several standout features. Le First restaurant, with a lovely terrace, takes a modern twist to traditional French brasserie fare, and the Tuileries Bar has an extensive cocktail menu and light fare. All-day dining is available in either the restaurant or the bar.
The Summer Terrace
The Westin Paris-Vendôme unveils its new pop-up restaurant. Inspired by the savannah and in a spirit of return from travel, this terrace is the ideal place for a refreshing break, a lunch or a dinner.
Le First Restaurant
Le First restaurant is open for breakfast and Sunday Brunch. It is also available for privatization. The plush setting is welcoming and comfortable for an always memorable experience.
The bi-level fitness center has cardio- and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise balls, and an in-house trainer is available for a fee. The property’s spa has cocoon-like rooms with a wide array of facials and massages based on natural ingredients and practices.
Immerse yourself in indulgent pampering at our hotel’s incredible spa at Place Vendôme. Signature therapies are offered within six hand-crafted oak treatment cocoons, creating your own personal haven for rejuvenating body and soul.
Excercise at our free, 24-hour Westin WORKOUT® fitness center.