- The beautifully-restored Tiara Château Hôtel Mont Royal was once the home of the French composer, Fernand Halphen – and today it rewrites the classic château escape. Wind your way through the Chantilly Forest before stepping into a grand hallway full of light and character, winding staircases and views of evergreen treetops. Only a short drive from Paris, it’s a fairy tale place which transports you to another world.
- Thoughtful interior design blends Louis XV-style furniture and sparkling chandeliers with a modern sense of space. Taupe, cream and gold tones provide the backdrop for grand double beds and toile de Jouy linen.
- Then there’s the elegant L’Opera Restaurant, once the château’s music room, as well as a spa, fitness suite, and beautiful grounds to explore. Try your hand at pétanque, or get your heart racing with a bike ride through the forest.
- Discover the story of Chantilly’s Bourbon-Condé princes with a visit to the magnificent Château de Chantilly, which also houses some of France’s most famous paintings in the Musée Condé. There are museums dedicated to the region’s delicate lace and love of horses, while medieval Senlis makes a perfect day trip if you want to step further back in time.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tour Montmartre and Sacre Coeur, visit Notre Dame or see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, near our hotel.
Wander through Galeries Lafayette, with more than 750,000 square feet of shops and restaurants.
Explore the famous attractions near our hotel, including the Louvre, Champs-Elysees and Opera Paris.
The Chateau is nestled in a haven of greenery just 35 minutes from Paris and 10 miles from CDG Airport. An understated decor yet daring refurbishment creates a chateau experience for contemporary times. The elegant simplicity of the interiors complemented by discreetly attentive service will entice even the most experienced traveller. The spaciousness of Château Hotel Mont Royal’s guest rooms and suites features a luxuriously relaxing atmosphere. Exuding French refinement, the interior design blends space and grace in a delicate manner. Each room and suite embodies a classic style highlighted by dashes of contemporary details.
L’Opera Restaurant will delight all those in search of a sumptuous venue and an unparalleled fine dining experience in Chantilly. Alternatively, the cosy and welcoming atmosphere of Le Stradivarius Bar & Restaurant or room service served around the clock are available to hotel guests, providing a rich choice of locally-sourced produce. The Chateau Hotel Mont Royal’s spa is the promise of a most rejuvenating moment. Its soothing atmosphere and wide choice of treatments are an invitation to a guilt-free pampering session. The heated indoor pool takes center-stage like a jewel, reflecting the light of two magnificent chandeliers in its waters. The active and sports lovers will appreciate the fitness center, tennis courts and pétanque at the Tiara Chateau Hotel Mont Royal Chantilly.
The Westin Paris-Vendome’s 428 rooms and suites range from pale-gray walled, understated Superior Rooms to the two-bedroom Presidential Suite with fireplaces and terraces. Top-floor suites have views of the Eiffel Tower. Other views can include the Tuileries, the Louvre, or Place de la Concorde. The smallest room is 172-square-feet, while many of the larger rooms, with the exception of the Presidential Suite, are about 570-square-feet. The decor mixes antiques, such as marble-topped tables inlaid with ivory, and clean-lined contemporary sofas and chairs and upholstered headboards.
The Westin Paris-Vendome has several standout features. Le First restaurant, with a lovely terrace, takes a modern twist to traditional French brasserie fare, and the Tuileries Bar has an extensive cocktail menu and light fare. All-day dining is available in either the restaurant or the bar.
The Summer Terrace
The Westin Paris-Vendôme unveils its new pop-up restaurant. Inspired by the savannah and in a spirit of return from travel, this terrace is the ideal place for a refreshing break, a lunch or a dinner.
Le First Restaurant
Le First restaurant is open for breakfast and Sunday Brunch. It is also available for privatization. The plush setting is welcoming and comfortable for an always memorable experience.
The bi-level fitness center has cardio- and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise balls, and an in-house trainer is available for a fee. The property’s spa has cocoon-like rooms with a wide array of facials and massages based on natural ingredients and practices.
Immerse yourself in indulgent pampering at our hotel’s incredible spa at Place Vendôme. Signature therapies are offered within six hand-crafted oak treatment cocoons, creating your own personal haven for rejuvenating body and soul.
Excercise at our free, 24-hour Westin WORKOUT® fitness center.