- Inspired by classic Greek architecture, Amanzo’e features columned walkways, garden courtyards, and an amphitheater. The resort sits on a hill encircled by olive groves and overlooks the beauty of the Aegean Sea.
- Cited as one of Europe’s most elite retreats – luxe private pool villas, plush eateries and a state of the art spa dot walkways fringed with preened herb gardens, olive and cypress trees.
- Situated on a gentle rise surrounded by undulating olive groves, Amanzoe’s 360-degree views take in the Peloponnese countryside and rocky coves. The luxury resort is within easy reach of a wealth of Greek archaeological sites and bustling Porto Heli.
- Pavilions are accessed by stone-walled courtyards and include terraces with private plunge pools and views of the surrounding area. Beach cabanas offer direct access to the shoreline and private pools. Villas command a view of the Aegean Sea and feature sand-colored marble floors, columns, and cornices.
- Amanzoe’s private Beach Club with two infinity pools is set on a scenic bay beside the azure waters of the Aegean Sea. Activities include trips to the islands of Spetses and Hydra. Or step aboard one of Amanzoe’s boats for a Greek cruise and watch the sunset from the water.
- The Restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean fare with locally sourced ingredients. Nama offers fine Japanese dining. Enjoy a wood-fired pizza and light bites at the Beach Club.
- The Spa provides a wide range of treatments and therapies inspired by the healing work of Hippocrates. The Zoe Treatment includes a eucalyptus-infused steam bath, an olive oil and sea salt scrub, and an olive oil massage.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Drawing its name from the Sanskrit word for ‘peace’, and ‘zoe’, the Greek word for ‘life’, Amanzoe offers a haven of luxurious tranquillity. Situated on a gentle rise surrounded by undulating olive groves, Amanzoe’s 360-degree views take in the Peloponnese countryside and rocky coves. The luxury resort is within easy reach of a wealth of Greek archaeological sites and bustling Porto Heli. Designed to meld with the land, pavilions and villas with private pools and terraces open onto fragrant gardens or the beach, where speedboats lie waiting to zip between secret coves and the nearby islands of Spetses and Hydra. Dotted across the hillside, the villas are classically inspired, contemporary in attitude, surrounded by olive groves and overlook the sea.
Elegantly simple Greek, Mediterranean and Japanese dishes emphasise local produce, including a range of fresh fish delivered daily. Amanzoe’s private Beach Club with two infinity pools is set on a scenic bay beside the azure waters of the Aegean Sea. Situated directly on the beach, Cabanas provide all the comforts of a Pavilion. Activities include trips to the islands of Spetses and Hydra. Or step aboard one of Amanzoe’s boats for a Greek cruise and watch the sunset from the water. Personalised Wellness Immersion programs incorporate Watsu therapy, Pilates, Aman Spa treatments and moonlit yoga in the amphitheatre.
Drawing on classic Greek architecture, with strong lines and a pared-back aesthetic, Amanzoe’s standalone luxury Pavilions all open onto terraces with private plunge pools and views of the surrounding land and sea. Each Pavilion is accessed via a stone-walled courtyard, leading to a high-ceilinged living area and king-size bed positioned in a marble alcove with views over the Porto Heli vista.
Deluxe Pool Pavilion
Each free-standing 210m2 (2, 260 square feet) Deluxe Pool Pavilion features high ceilings and spacious rooms, which open onto the terrace, a 12-metre (39 feet) swimming pool and magnificent views of the Aegean Sea or surrounding countryside.
Deluxe Pool Pavilion Premium View
Each free-standing, 210m2 (2260 sq.ft) premium view Deluxe Pool Pavilion features high ceilings and spacious rooms which open onto the terrace, the 12m swimming pool and magnificent views of the Aegean Sea.
Each 210-square-metre (2,260 square feet) Pool Pavilion offers a six-metre (19.5 feet) private pool set into an expansive terrace. Views are of the surrounding sea or Peloponnese countryside.
Pool Pavilion Premium View
Each 210m2 (2260 sq.ft) premium view Pool Pavilion offers a 6m private pool set into an expansive terrace with premium views of the Aegean Sea.
5 Bedroom Villa
6 Bedroom Villa
From Nama’s Japanese cuisine to the Restaurant’s Mediterranean fare, Amanzoe places the focus on simple flavours, expertly prepared. Daily deliveries of local bass, bream, grouper and crustacean, as well as locally reared lamb, pork and rabbit, make Amanzoe a champion of produce that is local and seasonal – all served in the airy Restaurant, with its deep-blue sea views, by the pool, at the informal Beach Club, or surrounded by candles in private.
The lunch menu focuses strongly on local Greek ingredients and produce, from mezze to lamb and shellfish.
After a day on the water, the informal eatery offers a range of refreshing drinks and revitalising dishes, including bite-size Greek specialities and freshly caught fish.
The resort’s cocktails are inspired by the 12 Olympian gods – and Zeus, the god of sky and thunder, is the bartender’s speciality, made with Hendrick’s gin, red grapes, fresh rosemary, lime peel and orange bitters.
Aman spas are renowned as some of the best in the world and the Amanzoe spa doesn’t disappoint. Facilities include 8 treatment pavilions with sunken bathtubs, steam rooms and relaxation areas, a Watsu pool, a Thai massage room and a manicure and pedicure salon. There’s also handy hair salon should you require a blow dry before heading out for the evening. A fully-equipped Pilates studio, gym and stunning yoga pavilion complete the resort’s fitness facilities
Beach Club – Situated in a beautiful bay with sparkling turquoise waters, the Beach Club is a 10-minute drive from the resort. Alternatively, guests can mountain bike the picturesque route. The Beach Club features two 25-metre lap pools and provides a dining area and bar. Refreshments and a full lunch and dinner menu are served. Water sports equipment is available, and guests can explore the bay and nearby islands on private boating excursions.
Children’s facilities include a pool, games area with billiards, ping pong and four gaming stations, a karaoke corner, a theatre stage for performances and a juice station.