- Euphoria Retreat is a Holistic Wellbeing Destination Spa, in Greece’s southern Peloponnese, near the Byzantine settlement of Mystras. It offers guests a personal journey of transformation to achieve meaningful life change through treatments, programs and retreats within an inspiring healing environment.
- This holistic wellness resort is within walking distance of the fortified town of Mystras, the ruined second city of the Byzantine Empire and a 13th century Unesco World Heritage site. These cultural roots have been woven into the hotel’s fabric, with domed ceilings, ancient patterns and rich, earthy colours adding a classical finish to the otherwise modern design scheme.
- 45 spacious rooms and suites enjoy uplifting view to the Ancient Mystras castle, the valley or its own private forest.
- Gaia Restaurant offers a panoramic view of the valley and the citrus grove, where guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Greek Cuisine, consisting of delicious healthy and natural ingredients.
- The 4 level spa includes a 25 metre Waterwell, an innovative Sphere Pool, a Watsu Pool, a Byzantine Hammam, an Infrared Sauna, a Tepidarium, a Steam Room, an Οutdoor Pool, Relaxation Area, Fitness Room, Pilates Studio and Yoga & Meditation Hall.
- Personalised wellbeing programs are designed around the five elements of the ancient Chinese and Hellenic world, creating a unique blend of philosophies and healing practices.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Inspired by the immensely influential Greek and Chinese healing philosophies, Euphoria Retreat is a holistic wellbeing destination spa steeped in Mediterranean history and culture. Achieving a state of Euphoria is the ultimate goal of the transformational process, embracing the Ancient Hellenic concept of a blissful life. Euphoria Retreat’s holistic philosophy is enriched by the concept of the five elements – water, wood, fire, earth, and metal. The Retreat’s personalized and holistic approach to healing includes carefully created signature treatments and curated experiences that are based on the ancient principles of Asclepia and Hippocratic medicine coupled with Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern scientific advances.
True to its name, Euphoria Retreat is an authentic place of healing and transformation, helping guests on their journey to self-discovery and inner revival. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, lush pine forests, fertile valleys and fields, the luxury retreat is in complete harmony with its natural surroundings and the perfect place to restore physical, emotional, mental and spiritual balance. Well-rooted in the culture from which it stems, the holistic destination spas’ unique design draws on the monastic, Byzantine architecture of Mystras city – a UNESCO National Heritage site.
45 spacious rooms and suites with a unique design and breathtaking view, respecting the zen and calming atmosphere with marble bathrooms and wooden furniture. All guestrooms are decorated with a touch of warm colors and luscious textiles, inspired by the iconography of Byzantine Empire, exclusively designed for Euphoria Retreat.
Deluxe Pool Pavilion
Each free-standing 210m2 (2, 260 square feet) Deluxe Pool Pavilion features high ceilings and spacious rooms, which open onto the terrace, a 12-metre (39 feet) swimming pool and magnificent views of the Aegean Sea or surrounding countryside.
“GAIA” restaurant is where the gastronomy experience marries the Mediterranean and Greek cuisine together with the idea of healing and keeping guests mentally alert and energetic throughout the stay
- Exclusively designed healing menus to restore the optimal function of the body
- Healthy and wholesome natural ingredients, fresh herbs, antioxidant-packed spices and essential nutrients
- Spa cuisine including detox, weight-loss, gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian menus, as advised by nutritional experts
- Private dining options (dine alone or share your dining experience)
- Panoramic views on the valley and citrus grove while dining on the terrace or under the grapevine in the inner court
The lunch menu focuses strongly on local Greek ingredients and produce, from mezze to lamb and shellfish.
- Watsu Pool, sphere pool, cold plunge poo & outdoor-indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room, yoga & meditation hall, pilates & private exercise studio
- Relaxation area, California hot tub, tepidarium, byzantine hammam, infrared and Laconium Finish sauna, herbal steam baths & speleotherapy-salt room
- Waterwell Kneipp Therapy
- Consultations (personal wellbeing, nutritional guidance, bio-energetic testing, transformation, medical and holistic, & more)
- Massage (relaxing aroma, intense muscular, five-element balancing, royal bodywork, detox cupping, lymphatic drainage, quartz compress & more)
- specials (acupuncture, physiotherapy, osteopathy, watsu & more)
- Energy healing (chakra balancing treatment, reiki, reconnective healing)
- Cosmetic facials (skin instants lab, remodeling face machine, Soin VIPO2 Oxygéant & more)
- Hydrotherapy (personal bathing & experience, multi-sensory experience)
- Body movement and fitness (private forest fit & energy walk, ergo-physiological scanning, energy movement, mind detox & more)
- Beauty treatments (manicure, pedicure, facials & more)