- The Oberoi Gurgaon is luxe-business heaven in the Delhi NCR, 15 minutes from the international airport and 30 minutes via metro from Central New Delhi. Its lobby and largest restaurant are contained in a glass box, divided by strips of shimmering steel, overlooking a royal-blue lake-large pool and pea-green living wall. Set in nine acres, it’s glamorous and contemporary, and rooms are among the city’s biggest.
- Rooms are all flooded by natural light through huge plate-glass windows. The smallest are the deluxe rooms at 58 square metres, which overlook the concrete towers of Gurgaon, and are furnished in natural tones, with modern artworks on the walls. All rooms have king-sized beds, a freestanding bath and separate rainfall shower.
- Creative Indian restaurant Amaranta serves classic dishes presented in different ways. The tasting menu is a conceptual journey, with nine courses and wine pairing. Threesixone° has views out over the swimming pool and living wall through chrome and glass and five open kitchens showing off the Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Indian food preparation.
- All guests have 24-hour butler service – trained by the UK Guild of English Butlers. There’s also a 24-hour spa and gym, and yoga and fitness classes. The outdoor pool is an Olympic-sized 55 metres. Chauffeur service is via the fleet of BMWs.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Located just 100 kms away from Nagpur, a two hour drive brings you to Baghvan, which literally means the ‘tiger forest’. Only a few minutes from the national park entrance these 12 charming stand-alone bungalows are built alongside a picturesque dry riverbed, that demarcates the lodge premises from the national park. Each bungalow comes with its own rooftop machan, indoor and outdoor shower areas and a private sit-out surrounded by the woods. A colonial theme is nuanced in the guest areas with a vintage radio, crystal candelabras on the dining table and metal chandeliers. Delicate Parsi tiles on the live food counter, woven hyacinth furniture and giant ebony chests add to the elegance of the hall. The Taj Safari Lodge in Baghvan has a delightful infinity pool shaded by trees overlooking the forest. Other amenities include a safari shop, library, computer & TV and a massage treatment room.
Twice daily safaris are conducted by expert naturalists in specially designed 4X4 vehicles with theatre style seating. Morning safaris start shortly after sunrise. Along with the thrill of tiger tracking, is a memorable stop for a picnic breakfast. Afternoon safaris last a couple of hours and end at sunset. A safari drive in Pench is a study in contrasting habitats made very interesting by the interpretation of an expert naturalist on the importance and role of each region.
Only a few minutes from the national park entrance these 12 charming stand-alone bungalows are built alongside a picturesque ‘nullah’ (dry riverbed), that demarcates the lodge premises from the national park. Each bungalow comes with its own rooftop machan, indoor and outdoor shower areas and a private sit-out surrounded by the woods.
Bungalow - 49 sqm
Your spacious air-conditioned bungalow complete with a private shaded sit out, and soothing turquoise and copper interiors.
Gastronomy is an all-sensory experience with Indian and world cuisines on offer. Sunset Terrace – consistently rated as one of India’s most scenic restaurants – is the perfect venue for a royal Mewari meal with sweeping views of Pichola, Jagmandir Island, Lake Palace and Sajjangarh Palace. Surya Darshan Bar offers a ceremonial English Afternoon Tea to savour with family and friends, later converting to a romantic sunset spot for champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
Consistently rated as one of India’s top restaurants, Sunset Terrace offers sublime views of the Lake Palace complex while serving Indian, Mewari and world cuisines.
A stately lounge bar with classic Mewari interiors, great sunset views and a delectable afternoon tea
Jharokha is a multi cuisine restaurant. With its scalloped arched frames overlooking the serene waters of lake Pichola, it offers a vibrant array of delicacies from all over the world. Enjoy a contemporary word cuisine with Asian and Continental overtones. Soothing views of the lake and the City Palace add much to the restful ambience.
The stylish bar is renowned for its fine selection of vintage wines, spirits and cigars. The bar has a refreshing indoor – outdoor ambience and a relaxed charm. Amrit Sagar’s marriage of various styles and rich textures produces a refreshing ambience,sunlight mingling with the warm glow from the interiors evoke a sense of tranquility.
The Taj Safari Lodge in Baghvan has a delightful infinity pool shaded by trees and overlooking the forest. A tiny cottage across the safari shop houses a small library, computer and a television for guests, with the adjacent room being a tasteful serene space for massage treatments.
Live out your Jungle Book fantasies at Pench National Park, the quietest of Madhya Pradesh’s ‘big three’ wildlife sanctuaries. Home to the endangered Indian wild dog, this forest is a lovely combination of dense canopies of large-leafed teak and mahua, placid watering holes and wide-open grasslands.