- Taj Nadesar palace is perched on the banks of the holy river of Ganges, in India’s holiest ancient town of Varanasi. The palace has hosted royalty, celebrities & celebrated statesmen since 1835. Sink into a state of tranquility in the soothing surroundings of the palace laced with lush gardens, mango orchards & jasmine fields.
- The 10 suites are enriched with artwork from the Maharaja’s own collection & authentic furniture. The hues of the rooms are inspired from the marigolds & jasmines which are offered to the holy Ganges.
- Experience the best Indian, Mediterranean, Chinese & Japanese cuisines with a heritage ambiance. Sit poolside & witness your delicious BBQ feast cooked live while sitar & tabla players mesmerise you.
- Relax at the Jiva Spa & try the rejuvenating ‘Abhisheka’ treatment, which draws inspiration from time-honoured Indian purifying rituals.
- Tee off at the mini golf course, take a guided tour of the history-soaked property in the “Royal Horse Carriage” driven by the person whose family has been serving the royal family for generations.
- Take a dawn boat ride on the sacred Ganges river & tour the ancient ghats, discovering the warren of bazaars, temples, university and daily, holy life.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Set amidst verdant gardens, mango orchards, marigold and jasmine fields, the historic Taj Nadesar Palace is a haven of peace and tranquility in one of the oldest cities in the world. Set back from the larger Taj Ganges, Taj Nadesar Palace has hosted royalty, statesmen and celebrities since 1835. Within this bijou palace property you will find works of art from the Maharaja’s personal collection adorning the walls of the 10 luxurious heritage rooms & royal suites. The rooms are embellished with original pieces of furniture refurbished to recreate the atmosphere of a regal bygone era. You will find hand carved four poster beds, private sitting rooms and marble clad bathrooms with free standing baths. With only ten rooms you will experience some of the best service with personal butlers to attend to your every need.
Dining at the Nadesar Palace is an indulgent experience: a la carte breakfast on the sun-kissed verandah; spiritually inspired lunch in the elegant dining room; fragrant BBQ dinner by the poolside. To unwind, the palace offers a round of golf on the greens, guided nature walks or a days rejuvenation at the renowned Jiva Spa. Situated in one of the world’s most ancient cities of Varanasi – the spiritual capital of India, there is lots to explore from the dawn boat rides on the sacred Ganges river, to walking the ancient ghats & discovering the warren of bazaars, temples, university & daily, holy life. Nearby is the famous deer park of Sarnath where Buddha first taught the Dharma, & several magnificent monasteries & stupas to discover. It is the holiest of the Sapta Puri, or 7 sacred cities, of both Hinduism & Jainism, and it played a pivotal role in the development of Buddhism.
The 10 suites are enriched with artwork from the Maharaja’s own collection and authentic furniture. The hues of the rooms are inspired from the marigolds and jasmines which are offered to the holy Ganges.
Experience the best Indian, Mediterranean, Chinese, Japanese cuisines with warm ambience and the air of heritage at Taj Nadesar Palace. Sit by the pool and witness your delicious feast cooked live while sitar and tabla players mesmerise you. Witness a BBQ dinner being cooked live from your exclusive poolside seat which overlooks the marble Baradari structure. Served on sizzler plates and brought out on a flambé trolley, dinner here will satiate all your palate.
Facilities include a pool, Jiva Spa & gym. Every treatment and experience here has been precisely chosen to initiate physical, mental and profound harmony.