- A designer beach hideaway, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort balances contemporary trends with timeless traditions. Relax to views of spectacular sunsets and Indian Ocean waves.
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort is located on the island’s most coveted stretch of beach, famous for its wide golden shoreline, upscale restaurants and bars – and those famous Seminyak sunsets. With its pristine beachfront location, escape to a truly beachfront experience.
- The upscale coastal enclave of Seminyak is renowned for its chic boutiques, cosmopolitan cafés, bars and restaurants, and hip nightlife scene. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort offers a luxurious retreat in the midst of this jet setter haven, just steps from Seminyak Beach and the Indian Ocean. Well located for explorers, the island’s exotic heritage and dazzling landscapes are all easily accessible.
- Toast the world famous Seminyak sunsets from your private balcony. Dive into Balinese culture and unique island discoveries from this sought after stretch of shore.
- Anantara’s all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara’s inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two.
- Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop restaurant MoonLite Kitchen and Bar and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean.
- Carve your own pathways deep into the Island of the Gods. Venture into a spiritual heartland of temples, artisans and terraced rice paddies. Explore a coastline of pristine beaches and world-class surf spots. Cosmopolitan shopping and vibrant nightlife awaits you in Seminyak.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Cook your way into Indonesian culture. Start with a guided market tour. Enjoy coffee with the locals. Back at the resort, learn how to create authentic Indonesian or Balinese recipes in a step by step cooking class. Devour your creations for lunch. Leave with a Spice Spoons shopping bag containing a certificate, apron, chopping board and box of recipe cards.
Be sure to make a visit to the nearby Uluwatu Temple with complimentary shuttles from the resort running daily. An ancient sea temple dating back to the 11th century which boasts a dramatic clifftop position, you could witness the iconic Kecak Fire Dance at sunset (additional expense). Immerse yourself in the glamorous Balinese beach club scene at the Ulu Cliffhouse Beach Club, a chic clifftop playground where cocktails are sipped to the sound of live music overlooking the Indian Ocean only a 10-minute drive from the resort. While you’re venturing out from your Uluwatu sanctuary, you could visit the hip OMNIA Beach Club by the famous Hakkasan group, whose Michelin-starred restaurants and clubs can be found in Las Vegas and London.
With workshops for kids to make a traditional kite, spend quality family time on the beach sending colourful kites into the air.
Bali boasts some of the world’s most pristine dive sites. Get up close with manta rays, sea turtles and the famed mola mola.
Bali’s interior is a majestic landscape of mountains, volcanoes, rivers, rainforest and terraced rice paddies. Explore by bicycle, river raft or 4×4.
Pilgrimage to Besakih, Bali’s largest temple, on the slopes of misty Mount Agung, or explore the coastline and its iconic clifftop temples.
The cultural and artistic heart of Bali, Ubud is set amongst verdant rice paddies. Explore the many art galleries, craft boutiques and cafe culture for which it is known. Other attractions include the royal palace and monkey forest.
Discover the joys of Bali’s upscale enclave at Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, an elegant retreat Bali hotel situated in a prime beachfront location. Awaken to the rustle of a sea breeze through coconut palms. Toast the world famous Seminyak sunsets from your private balcony. Dive into Balinese culture and unique island discoveries from this sought after stretch of shore. Anantara’s all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara’s inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop restaurant MoonLite Kitchen and Bar and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean.
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel’s fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, provides an unforgettable accommodation experience.
59 suites each offer 80 square metres of Balinese-inspired luxury. Our recently renovated facilities feature exquisite new suite categories and vibrant lifestyle experiences – from sweeping garden views and Indian Ocean vistas to refreshed dining concepts inspired by island living. Savour spectacular sunsets while soaking in your own private open-air jacuzzi, with your dedicated butler anticipating and attending to your every need. Prepare for an experience as seamless as it is memorable. All suites feature:
• 80 square metres of space
• Lounge area
• Deep terrazzo bathtub
• Hansgrohe rainmaker shower
• Private balcony with a daybed
• 42-inch LED TV
• Bose DVD player
• iPod and docking station
• In-suite bar
• Espresso coffee machine
• Bath and beach linens
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Electronic in-room safe
Evoking Bali’s exotic beauty and artistic heritage, these 80 sqm suites blend vivid colours with modern Balinese design sensibilities. Sleek yet invitingly warm, they envelop couples in the trappings of luxury. The décor and furnishings are inspired by Asian aesthetics, and floor-to-ceiling windows bathe their sumptuous living areas in natural light. Daily tropical fruits and turndown treats provide a taste of local island hospitality. Begin the day with a morning espresso on the balcony. End it with an indulgent soak in the al fresco Jacuzzi or in the indoor bathtub for two.
Seminyak Ocean Suite
These sleekly refurbished 80 sqm suites redefine luxury with bright colours, cultural statement pieces and contemporary Balinese furniture – all enhanced with personalised service to maximise your experience. Soft lighting in the living area extends a warm welcome after a day of exploration. And the spacious bath enables long soaks with ocean views before you sink into plush, premium bedding.
Seminyak Pool Suite
A serene private terrace overlooks rolling ocean waves and mesmerising sunsets. Inside, each suite is decorated in contemporary fashion with Balinese flourishes. All it takes is a few steps across your sun terrace to enjoy a refreshing plunge into a semi-private pool. Pass a languorous afternoon on the al fresco daybed, or enjoy some light reading in air-conditioned comfort on the indoor lounge sofa. And as the sun slips below the horizon, nothing caps the day like a soak in the Jacuzzi before sinking into your plush, king-sized bed. 80 sqm.
Anantara brings a world of flavour to stunning settings. Modern Asian cuisine overlooking the ocean. Beachfront bistro fare and sunset cocktails are just a fraction of what awaits at our restaurants in Seminyak.
Moonlite Kitchen And Bar
Rise to rooftop glamour for evolving sensations. Wake up with a breakfast of signature creations, international favourites, sweet temptations and exotic juices. For dinner, a menu of contemporary Asian cuisine fuses culture and creativity. Dine in the Balinese dining room. Admire wild waves and chic beach life from the openair deck. Sip seductive cocktails in the trendy lounge bar with chill out DJ tracks, from sunset till late.
A casual restaurant with beach club vibes, S.O.S Restaurant has a range of options for seating and food. Lounge on beachfront daybeds. Opt for a table in the charming dining room or outside on the shoreline deck. Sink into colourful beanbags on the golden sands. A la carte menus showcase International comfort food and cosmopolitan flair. Signature international dishes or continental classics provide choices for everyone. Chill out music blends with the sound of rushing surf and sets the perfect mood for sundowners. Simply the best spot to watch spectacular ocean sunsets on Seminyak.
Dining By Design
With all the elements for romance, Anantara Seminyak offers a tailor-made dining experience exclusive to you and your loved one. With gastronomic options from a variety of menus, collaborate with our Chef to choose the perfect menu for you. Let our Wine Guru advise you on the perfect pairing for your meal. Follow a pathway lit with candles to your designated spot, whether right on the sand or overlooking the ocean. Your private butler will fulfil your needs for the evening, adding to the glamour. Toast to romance with your loved one, with the crashing of the waves being the soundtrack to your private culinary journey.
Anantara’s signature private dining concept brings romance to secluded settings for two. Follow a pathway lit with candles to your table, whether right on the sand or overlooking the ocean. Choose a menu for the occasion, or create your own with your personal chef. Each dish is paired with a selection by the Wine Guru, as you enjoy table service from a butler.
Whether you’ve just stepped off a plane or spent a day seeking adventure, you can always choose to dine in the comfort and privacy of your suite. Start the day with a breakfast spread on your balcony. Enjoy a cocktail as you take in the sunset from your Jacuzzi. A range of healthy Balance Wellness dishes are also on offer.
There is an outdoor pool in an interior courtyard that features trees as centrepieces—some of the suites have direct access to it. The top-floor spa is features four treatment rooms, with a wide menu of massages, facials and body scrubs available, including many that use local ingredients such as Balinese coffee beans and volcanic pumice. A gym and yoga classes are offered too.
Delve into the artistry of Bali’s exotic culture. Find inspirational ways to relax, or indulge, in luxurious surrounds.
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Fitness Centre
• Balinese Kite Making Class
• Surf Lessons
• Balinese Spiritual Offering Class
Step out from your Garden View Pool Suite into refreshingly cool waters with access to an exclusive shared pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi nestled amongst tropical gardens.
Escape to a tranquil rooftop sanctuary, overlooking tropical gardens and beyond to Mount Batukaru. Luxurious pampering draws on Bali’s holistic wellness traditions. Ancient royal Javanese rituals redefine beauty. Unique therapies lavish skin with Indonesia’s precious spices.
• Spa reception area
• 1 single treatment rooms with terrazzo shower and wash basin
• 3 couples’ treatment rooms with terrazzo shower and wash basin
• Personal iPod connection in every treatment room
• Signature spa amenities
Balance Wellness by Anantara invites you to unwind, detox and get fit in stunning surrounds at our wellness resort in Bali. Enjoy tranquillity, sunshine and sea breezes. Incorporate exercise and healthy cuisine into your daily routine. Heal with indigenous spa treatments inspired by Balinese wellness traditions.