- A hilltop haven in Bali’s Ubud, Anantara Ubud’s luxury pool villas offer privacy and peace in the island’s green heartlands. The property’s 15 one- and two-bedroom villas are perched above the riverside, with infinity plunge pools like waterfall lagoons up in the treetops.
- Décor echoes Balinese heritage and culture, featuring elegant furnishings and artful details, though the true star is the tropical rainforest view.
- Specialty and international all-day dining is available at the hotel’s restaurants, award-winning treatments are available at the in-house spa, while the expansive resort pool is the perfect place to relax after a day exploring the sights of Ubud.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Nestled amid tropical jungle and verdant rice fields, Anantara Ubud Bali Resort brings Anantara’s unique brand of luxury to the island’s interior. Here, guests can choose from 85 beautifully appointed guest rooms and pool villas, each a calming haven of serenity inspired by the culture and traditions of the locale. Those who would like to stay longer have the opportunity to own their own slice of paradise with a choice of 15 Anantara-branded residences, all offering the comfort and quality Anantara is renowned for.
Guests and residents can choose from several restaurants offering local and international cuisines, and enjoy the very best in facilities and amenities, including pool, Anantara Spa and gym. State-of-the-art meeting facilities ensure productive stays in an energizing, distraction-free setting. Beyond the resort, guests will find the breathtaking beauty of the island’s uplands right on their doorstep – terraced rice fields, Hindu temples and shrines, and cultural immersions at every turn.
Overlooking the Tanggayuda Valley, the 100 room W Bali Ubud will include ten villas with private swimming pools and an Ewow suite.
As the brand’s newest W Escape, W Bali – Ubud will bring a bold new take on international cuisine with a Balinese twist to multiple on-site bars and restaurants. Traditional Asian flavors intertwine with international influences at the stylish all-day dining restaurant Morinda, which will tempt guests with an in-house bakery, fresh-pressed juices, a strong vegan focus and a third-wave approach to coffee culture. Synn, a specialty restaurant featuring the finest of Balinese and world cuisines will be an underground sensation, literally. This new restaurant is partially underground, opening towards a jungle cliff and featuring cuisine as innovative as the locale including a progressive cocktail lab and digital artwork on display. Encouraging guests to detox and retox in true W style, the FIT (gym) bar will feature a pressed juice lab by day and a high-energy bar by night complete with UV-responsive, painted displays. Guests can indulge their wanderlust at Wanderbar, the hotel’s panoramic cocktail bar nestled on one of the hotel’s highest hills, offering 360-degree views from sunrise to sunset and inspired concoctions to match.
Guests will be able to soak up the sun at two pools – a WET Deck (pool deck) featuring terraced pools inspired by the rice paddles historically used in the region, and another a designated quiet pool for peaceful relaxation and downtime. The poolside Sunset Bar will serve up of the most breath-taking views on the island set beside reinterpreted. At W Bali – Ubud, the signature AWAY® Spa by W Hotels with a large open social deck will allow guests to hit pause, treat themselves and recharge with a selection of locally-infused treatments.