- Cap Karoso is a pioneering 47 room hotel and 20 villa project in Karoso, Southwest Sumba, Indonesia. Bringing you a unique lifestyle vision in a one of a kind location, it will be a new icon of beachfront hospitality.
- Sitting on the shores of a coral reef and surrounded by turquoise lagoons and traditional villages, Cap Karoso is a luxe launchpad for exploring the Indonesian island of Sumba. Let us be your guide as you soak in nature, culture and some more indulgent delights.
- More than a place to rest your head, our 47 rooms and 20 villas will ignite your interest in Sumbanese heritage. At Cap Karoso, age-old craft and contemporary art and design come together to tell the story of the island.
- The heart of Cap Karoso is its biological farm. Covering three hectares of rehabilitated land, the farm produces nearly all the fruits and vegetables we use in our restaurant and bar. Cabbages, tomatoes, and mangos are just a small taste of what’s ripening within steps of your room.
- Facilities include a Julang restaurant, a spa, a swimming pool, and a beach club. Guests can also enjoy an open-air cinema.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Cap Karoso is a pioneering 47 room hotel and 20 villa project in Karoso, Southwest Sumba, Indonesia. Bringing you a unique lifestyle vision in a one of a kind location, it will be a new icon of beachfront hospitality. Cap Karoso plants its flag in the unexplored west of Sumba, a part of Sumba island which is a world of its own. Here, time stands still. Local tribes follow the Marapu traditions dating back to the Bronze Age. And a mystic everyday life is captured by indigenous artworks, megalithic tombs, and traditional houses with soaring 25-meter high roofs which connect with the world of the ancestors. This local culture and heritage is surrounded by spectacular unspoiled nature, home to a multitude of endogenous species, calling out to adventurous spirits.
Cap Karoso is the perfect hub from which to explore the island, with its pristine beach of Karoso and mind-blowing landscapes of natural lagoons, salt-water lakes, and traditional villages. But, being an explorer doesn’t mean that you have to forget about indulging in the more sensory pleasures too. At the end of a day surfing the waves of Pero or biking around the ancient village of Rattengaro, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t share your stories over a glass of your favorite drink, flawlessly executed. Our line-up of the hottest chefs, mixologists, and DJs will set the perfect scene.