- Hidden amidst verdant rice fields and gentle cascades, Nirjhara redefines sustainable luxury.
- Hidden in the heart of Bali near the quaint costal village of Kedungu, we offer our guests an unprecedented level of privacy with tailored experiences and comfort. The boutique scale of our resort makes our attention to details all the most important to us, as we take utmost care and dedication in making your stay a memorable one.
- Ambu Restaurant, cocktail bar and pool bar.
- From personalized activities and experiences to custom treatments and massages at The Retreat, we gladly accommodate personal needs and desires, as we truly believe that each and everyone visiting our hotel deserves to experience the wonders of Bali in his/her on way.
- 25m infinity pool overlooking waterfalls & rice paddies.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Located in the region of Tanah Lot, home to Bali’s most iconic temple, Nirjhara, Sanskrit for waterfall, is a luxury resort in Bali offering tailored comfort in the midst of a lush jungle. Overlooking verdant rice fields and surrounded by a river and cascades, Nirjhara welcomes you to a haven of peace and relaxation. Days at Nirjhara are punctuated with activity and regeneration, catching surf breaks on Kedungu Beach, cycling through the traditional neighbouring villages, or pampering at our signature spa. Embark on a culinary journey of the archipelago’s heritage at Ambu, a romantic restaurant near Canggu housed in a design-led, yet casual chic environment, complemented by unsurpassed views over the lush green and abundant rice fields, a cascading waterfall, and a dense, tropical forest.
Overlooking the Tanggayuda Valley, the 100 room W Bali Ubud will include ten villas with private swimming pools and an Ewow suite.
As the brand’s newest W Escape, W Bali – Ubud will bring a bold new take on international cuisine with a Balinese twist to multiple on-site bars and restaurants. Traditional Asian flavors intertwine with international influences at the stylish all-day dining restaurant Morinda, which will tempt guests with an in-house bakery, fresh-pressed juices, a strong vegan focus and a third-wave approach to coffee culture. Synn, a specialty restaurant featuring the finest of Balinese and world cuisines will be an underground sensation, literally. This new restaurant is partially underground, opening towards a jungle cliff and featuring cuisine as innovative as the locale including a progressive cocktail lab and digital artwork on display. Encouraging guests to detox and retox in true W style, the FIT (gym) bar will feature a pressed juice lab by day and a high-energy bar by night complete with UV-responsive, painted displays. Guests can indulge their wanderlust at Wanderbar, the hotel’s panoramic cocktail bar nestled on one of the hotel’s highest hills, offering 360-degree views from sunrise to sunset and inspired concoctions to match.
Guests will be able to soak up the sun at two pools – a WET Deck (pool deck) featuring terraced pools inspired by the rice paddles historically used in the region, and another a designated quiet pool for peaceful relaxation and downtime. The poolside Sunset Bar will serve up of the most breath-taking views on the island set beside reinterpreted. At W Bali – Ubud, the signature AWAY® Spa by W Hotels with a large open social deck will allow guests to hit pause, treat themselves and recharge with a selection of locally-infused treatments.